Reviews for The Rising Tide
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
(howls with laughter)

whaahahahah more please
Aryea chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Aw, come on...I wanted the trunks to go in! SIGH...get a girl all worked up, I tell ya. Great story anyway. LOVED the marriage proposal, a little long winded, but so Nigel and now...as we are sharing brains...I have to go and change something on a chapter I recently wrote...Double Sigh. LOL. we really gotta stop that.
Aryea chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
WOW! This is really, really good. Man, trapped on a desert island with Nigel, what a fantasy.. Loved the whole scene with the black book, wondering who's name got # 2 on it tho, haha. Okay onto the next chapter...
Sunflower18 chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Cute :)
ivoryorse chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Cute, cute, very cute :) It made me giggle a lot! That engagement thig was so sweet so Nigel-y :)and how Syd teased him with his underwear and than finally the Royal Navy comes lol! Loved it a lot :)
Tanya Reed chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Have I told you lately how much I love this story? This was wonderful!
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Oh yay! The gi rescued and Nigel got to keep his underpants too...good for him! I absolutely love the engagement speech. It was so cute. Awesome story!

PS Plz update "legend of Syd and Nigel soon" I think I might explode in anticipation!
kiwi6226 chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
Hey!

Awwe cute I love this story! I got lost doing other things so I just finished it now :) great job!
loopylulu chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Great chapter - so funny. Please post more soon!
kiwi6226 chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
LOL, OMG THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS! GREAT JOB! CAN"T WAIT FOR MORE!
ivoryrose chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
I love it! You know you I love it :) I loved Syd's little black book! Hehe good job ;)
Tanya Reed chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
I love, love, love this chapter! It's so adorable! I love the way you have Syd and Nigel with each other. This story is great.
Shivani chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Hehehe...oh that was so cute. That was so good. I loved how Nigel wanted Sydney to be the optimist even though he didn't believe her. I also love how he got flustered at the idea of Sydney rating guys. Lol Good job!
Tanya Reed chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
LOL I love this beginning!
ivoryrose chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Hehehe it was funny! I totally enjoyed it!

The way they were left on the island without anything than Sydney's idea with the clothes... lol it is cool!

Poor Nigel! I can imagine his face and how Syd tells 'there's nothing wrong with being naked' lol it was so Sydney :D