Reviews for Transformation
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/29
This is very good. He felt like a monster because he put his father at risk, he was wrong about Sam, he was surprised. It must have been heartbreaking for him to learn that Bella chose to date a vampire. Thanks for writing.
Pruhana chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
hoho!write a sequel!
89238497123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
omg my god. &%#*.

you and sillybella are brilliant!

you two have made the best jacob/twlight fics i've ever read.

i don't have anything to say. you've made me speakless - something really hard to do! (:

wow. amazing.

v bj
xXBe.My.ObsessionXx chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Whoa. Very descriptive. That's great. Keep up the amazing work. D
The Skype Posse chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This is really well written! We like it a lot! Your reputation for being good with Jacob's voice is well earned!
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Today I've been in a very Jacob-ish mood, so I decided to go and re-read some of my favorite Jacob stories which of course led me straight here.

This take on what Jacob had to go through is fantastic, and so emotional. It's almost like one can feel Jacob's anger, frustration, and last but not least, the tremendous amount of confusion he must feel. This is a fantastic story which I'm sure Stephenie would be proud to have inspired if she ever read it. I absolutely love it.
sillybella chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
BME, this story was truly amazing. You know how it inspired me. I also know how much you struggled with this story, re-reading Being Jacob Black over and over again, checking and re-checking the Personal Correspondence and Werewolf Mythology sections of the Twilight Lexicon to make sure you stayed true to canon and to Stephenie's vision. It's conscientous writers like you who make this such a wonderful, awesome fandom.
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I think I have a Jacob obsession.
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Very, very nice!

Lured by the scent chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
W.O.W, Amazing
Blouta chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Taleneted, amazing, you have a gift. This was...wonderful beyond belief!

SparkleLikeMillionDiamond chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That was really good! I can't wait for more! Or is this a OneShot? Either way its really really good!
apocalypse cabaret chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I'm amazed. Enough said.

This was absolutley incredible. End of story.