Reviews for Punished
Lzay-Niight chapter 8 . 3/29
You know, Draco did bully them, or was a generally unpleasant person...but he was only a minor annoyance in the whole scheme of things. Truly.

In on a scale of his bullying, I would give it a 4.5 out of 10. He was unpleasant, but tolerable, and ignorable. It could have been MUCH worst. Really. :\
Black sigma chapter 47 . 12/21/2014
I loved it! I usually don't dig HPDM but I totally loved this one...
GlambertMatt chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Naturally I find an awesome story like this to read when it is super late at night and I need to be asleep for work tomorrow, so I just wanted to say that I am loving where this going so far, it is dark and twisted, not the usual smut and fluff I tend to read but it has plot and plot is always something, fluffy or not, that I like in the stories I read.

I will continue reading this tomorrow in between work since things are dying down slowly, save for any emergencies since it is so close to the long weekend.

Well done on this awesome story so far, I love Snape as a mentor of sorts to Harry.

Matty
vikki chapter 47 . 3/28/2014
Obliged this. From start to finish. At first I I thought harry was also some kind of slave as draco was but I was wrong. I read this story in 3 days. I would like to know who betrays harry at the beginning. I also thought Hermione's character changed dramatically over the three times we saw her.
Betty More Fishe chapter 47 . 11/12/2013
I loved this! Thank you for a great fic!
darkmoonlady chapter 47 . 9/5/2013
nice fic
i love it
friendly darkmoonlady
just.a.tad.crazy chapter 47 . 7/16/2013
Loved it! Don't know how I haven't read this before! A fantastic story and I loved the end! :)
sarsha001 chapter 47 . 7/13/2013
I love what you did with the names of the chapters!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Yeah I was gonna give this story a full chance but after reading Severus being more of a godfather to Harry than Draco and you making Draco actually guilty of crimes especially of one as big as rape (which was crucial to your plot element of painting Draco as a victim) I just can't keep reading. The story is just jumping all over the place now. And it's so far from canon it hurts my brain to try figuring out how the characters even reached this point. The war apparently went into their 20s instead of ending when they were 17. Characters that were dead in canon are alive. You've practically destroyed everything Draco was and could've been and the punishment Draco received makes about as much sense as the English language makes when written backwards.
Luca chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
It's a great story. I kept reading until morning !
Visenya379 chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
Me
Mashkai30 chapter 47 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
megaeevee chapter 47 . 11/3/2012
luv the ending, amzingly well written, interesting plot... yup thats all my boxes ticked!
Harry-Boh chapter 47 . 8/1/2012
Hey ! Your fanfiction was great _

I'm kinda too emotional for this kind of fanfiction and I feel stupid when I start to cry while I'm in the subway reading on my I-phone haha. Anyway, I love your Dean and his friendship with Draco.
I just think that Draco heal too fast, but what can we say against the power of love. (And I also think that his reaction against Harry was harsh after all Harry had done for him.)

I just have a question, at the end, we don't know who was the mysterious man who made Ron the bad guy, do we ?
Damgiel chapter 47 . 7/11/2012
hi, it took me 2 days to read all the fic. And i tell you congratulations, is great.
in some cahpters i got the idea that you would make harry the uke, because of the torture on draco and i thoug of stop then i could stop, im glad i didnt.
keep writting.
sorry if the are mistakes english is not my languaje.
your fic is great. o