Reviews for Stolen
JaneA0202 chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
I'm so confused about Draco, I don't know If I missed something in the beginning or we are supposed to be so confused, but I really don't understand him. I though he really hates her and he is against Order, so why he allowed Harry and Ron there?
JaneA0202 chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
poor Crooks :( I bet it was Bellatrix.
JaneA0202 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
I think Draco really hates her, I thought that maybe he has some small hidden feelings for her or something, but it looks like he doesn't...but thats ok, I'm actually looking forward to him falling in love with her and being sorry how he treated her...he is really rude to her, I'm starting to wonder If this story will have a happy ending, but its probably too soon to think about it, its just 11th chapter after all.
But I'm still not sure why it is so important to report that about Draco's behaviour towards her.
JaneA0202 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
but how is Hermione so sure that wedding will never happen? she seems so sure, but the wedding may really happen and she will have no choice. But I hope that it will not happen, that If theres wedding, it will be because both her and draco will want it.
Why is that book so important? I have a bad feeling about it. I hope it will not affect anything about Hermione and Draco.
JaneA0202 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I'm a bit confused about that diary...I thought that she will write there useful things for Order, but now that Malfoys will read it, she can't, right? Otherwise they would see what she is doing. But maybe not, they don't know that Order is able to read it too.
But, I find it a bit weird that she is writing there about kissing Draco...I mean, does Order really need to know such a details? I mean, If he kisses her again or If they have sex later,will she write about it for the whole Order to read it?
I hate old Malfoys, I hope they both will go to Azkaban.
But I'm still unsure about Draco...whether he really hates her or theres something more about it.
JaneA0202 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
I was surprised that Draco called her mudblood in the end...I don't know why, because I know that he dislikes her and that he only cares about their cover, but still...it was surprising.
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
hmm, I think to live in the house with a fiance isn't very appropriate, I mean for purebloods...they could give her some apartment, but I guess, that way she wouldn't be able to spy on them.
I still think that she accepted it too fast, isn't Lucious surprised? True, he threatened her and her friends, but still...she obeyed a bit too fast.
Also, I wish they were out of school already. It would be better.
And I'm a bit confused, If its near the end of the summer of their 7th year, why is Voldy still alive? Or you mean that they will start 7th year just now?
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
but why does she have to go? I mean, she could refuse to go to Malfoys right away. She could play more "hard to get".
And I'm not sure I like this courtship thing.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I like that they won't marry immediately, so I hope that when they marry, it will be for love...
chelley chapter 45 . 3/23/2013
Awwww! My second time reading this story now and it still hasn't lost its impact. That was wonderful :)
JANINE chapter 26 . 3/21/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!FINALLYYYYYYYY!
JANINE chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! AND OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING,OKAY! ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNN! SERIOUSLY,I'M GOING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! ROLLING EYES
JANINE chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
I'm really impressed at your story and being a fanfiction author myself,may I say,we certainly have something in common,and now,enough with the formal talk...THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME FANFICTION EVER! WELL I'VE ONLY READ 18 CHAPTERS BUT DAMN IT'S GOOD! NOW YOU'VE PROBABLY WRITTEN THIS YEAAAARRRSS AGO AND YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN GET THIS BUT U SHOULD KNOW,I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS FANFIC!
HawthorneScarlet chapter 45 . 3/3/2013
Let's just say i got to chapter 31 until i gave up and skipped to the ending. Your writing's very good, and the plot is original, but sometimes i found it confusing; little words were missing. Have you thought about getting this beta'd? I found that you get Draco's personality spot on, but then suddenly he becomes OOC. The same with Hermione. I was actually dissapointed with the story.. But nevertheless your writing really is very good, and i really liked your other stories. The story with Casus Malfoy was interesting btw, great job on that one. :)
maggie chapter 45 . 2/21/2013