Reviews for Stolen
angiessan chapter 45 . 8/20/2012
Oh my! I don't think I have ever cried as much as I have with this fic! I loved it! It was absolutely great! One of the best ones I have read.
savinggrace711 chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
That was such a fantastic story. I was absolutely riveted from beginning to the end. Very well written, great plot, just fantastic all around!
El Reino chapter 45 . 8/12/2012
(I apologize for the lengthy review and if it does not post in its entirety I will PM this to you.)
I started this story and I guess I really did not realize what I had gotten into. I had always wanted an honest Draco and Hermione story that was not all about lust or all about her "saving him." In a way, I felt they both gave and took in the relationship and I appreciate that. I honestly do feel that you have written a story about real people even though they are fiction and exist in a fantastical world. You were brutally honest about the romance-or lack thereof at the beginning-and that is all I can really ask for.

I don't know if you will ever write another piece of fanfiction on this scale again (especially since I gleaned from your author's notes that you had fought hard to finish this one) but I want to thank you for completing this. I liked your vision. I enjoyed its realism. I also appreciate that it did not belittle its readers. To be honest, I had been looking for a story like this for a very long time.

But if you ever do write another piece of fanfiction, I would like to respectfully offer some criticism that is hopefully constructive. All throughout the piece I was caught in your world until I stumbled over a mistake or two. Now, I do hope you do not perceive this as a personal attack. I acknowledge that you have a degree in English and I also acknowledge my own shortcomings as a writer. But I think getting a beta reader (or an editor) would propel this story to a higher level. There are many little mistakes that include mixing up words that may sound the same but are not the same (or words that may be spelled similarly). Ex: "waste", "waist"; "there" ,"their"; "purposed", "proposed"; etc. There was also an instance or two of tense changes. One of the most jarring mistakes was when the gender of one of the characters was mixed up. That caused me to stop and backtrack until I could understand who you were talking about. One example can be found in the last chapter, in fact. "He sighed, sitting back in his chair and propping **her** feet up on the railing." Even though the sentence has a masculine subject, suddenly it is changed to "her."

Now, I understand how hard it is to catch all of your mistakes in your own writing. I give you massive amounts of credit for finishing a 700 page story. 700 pages! But mistakes are dangerous and can dissuade a reader from even continuing. I also understand that according to your profile you are working on some original pieces. I want you to succeed in the "real world" outside of Fanfiction and I truly believe that watching out for these mistakes will be highly beneficial in the end.

I adored this story very much. I have always had a soft spot for war stories.
Thank you very much for writing.
Nessa16-92 chapter 45 . 8/6/2012
Wow what an awesome story. I saw your summery and was like, " uh I'm not really into marriage law stories;" but then the way you wrote it kept me interested. It's a well written story, I enjoy your narrative style and then as I got deeper into the plot and the whole story began to excite I knew this story was great. Cristism: a few typos but in the end it's not a book and it's super long so you're bound to miss stuff, so who cares! Haha it was great.
Abbie chapter 45 . 8/6/2012
Amazing. Truly.
Neverthetruth chapter 45 . 8/4/2012
I have to admit- this is one of the most influential, heart-felt, dazzling Dramione stories I've read so far. It made me cry, made me think; personally, it bought me out of an emotional void I had adapted to deal with the mechanical autonomy of an eventless life. The story delved far deeper than cliched teenage romance and struck something deep down. I reiterate me thanks for this amazing masterpiece- thank you, thank you!
Even a critical, demanding reader as myself will have to pay compliments to your writing abilities. Your words wield power: they explore life itself instead of taking another book's scenery for granted; they question the motives before concentrating on outcomes.
When affection finally surfaced, it was mature, natural, and beautiful- perfectly balanced on the fine line of lust and love. I recognise and respect the effort it takes for an author to achieve that.
I truly believe this story deserves more attention than it currently receives. For the present, however, I have but my own compliments to pay.
Phew- this is the longest review I have ever written; thank you- and once again, I love this story!
Fran chapter 45 . 7/29/2012
Wow. This was honestly amazing. I discovered this story a few days ago and have not stopped reading ever since. The plot is brilliant and your writing is great! One of the best fan-fics ever!
reader204 chapter 39 . 7/27/2012
That "men in love act strangely" bit...
GOLD.
Catuhh chapter 45 . 7/26/2012
Ahhhh! I don't think I have ever cried as much as I have with this fic! I loved it! And I'm almost certain that I have read it twice. I'm so sorry it's over and I feel that it ended too fast but I'm so relieved they end up together that I can stop crying. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
Catu
Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina.
nanita chapter 45 . 7/26/2012
Great fanfic!
kriskhil chapter 45 . 7/22/2012
what a nice conclusion to their long journey. you really worried me as i read you note in the beginning of the chapter, i thought you might make the ending sad or bittersweet. great to know that its still a happy one especially after reading 45 chapters of a hard emotional roller coaster.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
I grinned stupidly at the shrieking shack bit. So cute!
Loalee123 chapter 45 . 7/9/2012
I LOVED this story! You're a fabulous writer, and I can't wait to read more of your stories. This fanfic actually brought me to tears several times, I felt like I was actually one of the characters. Very VERY nice piece! Keep writing! :)
thedarkthestral chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
Wait... Scratching? I've never heard of that one before o_o

Although, my sexual exploits total about 0... so...
SlytherinGurrl chapter 45 . 7/8/2012
I loved this story. But yes... I can always criticize and critique things. I know that people will sing praises but I want to tell you that there is a lot of room for improvement in your story. Authors, especially ones on this website hate to get criticized but I'm going to tell you anyway.

1. Please go back and edit. Throughout the story there are some grammar mistakes and spelling errors. Since you're finished with the story, it is always good to go back and edit.

2. Your summary is ugh. It makes you look cocky and you're just bragging about your story. Yea.. It shows the plot but not that well. I only read this story because I had nothing better to do in Dehli when I had a 9 hour layover. If I seriously was looking to read something, I wouldn't have read this story because the summary was so blasé.

3. Maybe you could redo the last chapter or add an epilouge. It just seemed like a rushed ending to such a great and long story.

That is it that I found to criticize you about. I know it does not show well, but I really did like this story. The plot was great and new.

Good job!