Reviews for Stolen
EStrunk chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Horrible idea for a torture spell. Lovely, intriguing night out in the storm. I particularly like this after Draco's POV earlier explaining why he likes bad weather. One of my favorite things about this story is that it is hard for Hermione to trust anyone - including herself.
EStrunk chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I love Knobby's backstory and Hermione healing her. What an ending to the chapter! Horrible! especially because of Bellatrix's laughing. The Casus Malfoy story is fantastic. I love the depth it gives to the Malfoys - yes, bigoted, but not without their reasons. I was wondering what she read in the book before. It sounded like she was just starting it.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
So - I'm back to reviewing, after having read the entire story! I won't be able to review every chapter (45!) but I'll try to hit my favorites. This one was great. It made Malfoy Manor feel so menancing, even if Draco himself was trying to keep her alive. I love the image of Draco like a trapped animal.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I don't know which I liked better - the creepy, hostile house elf or the sweet sibling to Dobby. Both were wonderful and the contrast between the two was fantastic. Great final dialogue.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
The timing of the party seems odd to me. I know that one can assume that wizards do things differently, but surely a lot of them would have other obligations if the party was only announced the same day. I do like the atmosphere between Draco and Hermione - both edgy and a bit promising.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Lucius's threats were so slimy. I love that they actually work in Hermione's favor. I think it was fascinating that Draco wasn't even involved in the whole negotiation.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I loved how Hermione paraphrased Snape's directions. I also like that you aren't making Ron a jerk, maybe a bit impulsive, but what he did was actually sweet.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
You did a good job of making an outrageous request seem fairly reasonable - at least reasonable enough for a fun fanfic. I love the set up that Malfoy is agreeing to this also for his own manipulative reasons.
Yaemyn chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
I love your story, I really do. But I wish I skipped this chapter. Hermoine kicked a big white bird.. Maybe glasses are in order?.. Unicorns out in the open? Golden unicorns no less! And last but not least... European Dancing Bear Jacopo.. I'm slightly offended by that last one, besides the fact that it's completely rediculous and unnessicary to put a dancing bear in this story. There are a lot of mistakes in your story, maybe you should get a proofreader. Other than that, great job.
carma chapter 42 . 7/26/2013
You should write your own version of the Harry potter series! As long as it includes this story.
Carma chapter 31 . 7/26/2013
They met in the hogs head, not the three broomsticks they were then told if they didn't want to be over heard they should go somewhere with more noise such as the three broomsticks.
Carma chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Sounds like you know a little bit of Greek mythology. All the names of gods the party them in the beginning.
Carma chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
Love that chapter!
Nagems of Arreis chapter 45 . 7/23/2013
OMG I LOVE IT!
chelley.rising chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
I think I've read this story twice now, but so long ago that reading it now, again, feels like the first time all over again(: I love it when authors take it slow, especially when dealing with certain characters. But omggg! I actually really wanted that kiss lol
1,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »