Reviews for Stolen
thedarkthestral chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
Wait... Scratching? I've never heard of that one before o_o

Although, my sexual exploits total about 0... so...
SlytherinGurrl chapter 45 . 7/8/2012
I loved this story. But yes... I can always criticize and critique things. I know that people will sing praises but I want to tell you that there is a lot of room for improvement in your story. Authors, especially ones on this website hate to get criticized but I'm going to tell you anyway.

1. Please go back and edit. Throughout the story there are some grammar mistakes and spelling errors. Since you're finished with the story, it is always good to go back and edit.

2. Your summary is ugh. It makes you look cocky and you're just bragging about your story. Yea.. It shows the plot but not that well. I only read this story because I had nothing better to do in Dehli when I had a 9 hour layover. If I seriously was looking to read something, I wouldn't have read this story because the summary was so blasé.

3. Maybe you could redo the last chapter or add an epilouge. It just seemed like a rushed ending to such a great and long story.

That is it that I found to criticize you about. I know it does not show well, but I really did like this story. The plot was great and new.

Good job!

Cheers,
Katia
thedarkthestral chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
OH THANK GOD. Crookshanks is fine *sighs*. I was scared shitless when I saw the paw. Oh wait, I mean when I read about the paw xD Ah man, I love this story...
Guest chapter 45 . 7/5/2012
I'm way too lazy to log in, but I definitely need to review this story. I'm a huge fan of Dramione stories, but none of them really got to me like yours has. This story was so well written that it's hard to even think of a reason that somebody could dislike it. I'm in love with the characters, the plot, and the ideas you have about love. Although I'm honestly upset that it took them THAT long to realize the wedding ring was a horcrux.

Ki Ki
FanFairyB chapter 45 . 7/4/2012
It took me a while to actually finish this fic because I've been so busy but... WOW!
This was just amazing! I loved every chapter, the character were perfect and their relations was quite realistically portrayed.
kitachiuchiha9573 chapter 45 . 7/1/2012
Wow. That was just... wow. I could not take my eyes off of this story for the past 2 days. Been reading it in the bus, in the loo, under the covers all the way to dawn. Your story was beautiful. I, unlike you, have no talent in expressing myself. Forgive me for that. But seriously, the way Draco and Hermione's romance slowly blossomed, took set-backs, etc... was so lovely and such a refreshing experience from the sugary-sweet fluffy one-shots (that I shamelesssly enjoy, nonetheless) that usually dominate. I can totally imagine this happening in cannon. The plot was realistic, story-telling a tad bit confusing at times when you switched point-of-views, but something new. Like a breath of fresh air. Something I'm sure J.K Rowling won't cringe at if she happens to read the fanfictions brewed here (it's a compliment). Bravo.

It was such an honor to have read this story. Looking forward to other creations of yours! Hopefully, catered to my Dramione (my absolute favourite HP pairing) cravings! :)
Guest chapter 45 . 6/29/2012
I love this so much! I came upon it by accident and I soon found that I could not tear myself away from the computer. I sat here and finished the whole story in about 4hrs. Thank you ,Elsie girl, for writing this, its one of the best Dramione stories I've read so far.
FanFairyB chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
wow! this is the best fic I've read in a while!
roxie danielle malfoy chapter 45 . 6/27/2012
I love how the plot was not rushed and the characters were given time to develop properly. Most importantly, you made the relationship between hermione and draco believable, unlike many other stories out there.

Thank you for this amazing story and I enjoyed every single bit of it.

-roxie-
Hattie1997 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love your story and you are such a good writer.
daughter of Athena and Apollo chapter 45 . 6/23/2012
Awesome story, and thanks for finishing it even though all that stuff happened to you. I'd say sorry, but I don't know if you like pity or not, so I'm just going to tell you that if you ever become a real author I swear I'll read your books, and then I'll be able to brag, and say, 'I read her stuff before she even became famous.' Thanks for writing this, I loved the ending.
daughter of Athena and Apollo chapter 30 . 6/22/2012
She's not dead, so I guess you won't be either. Good plot twister, had me on the edge of my seat, I'm going to assume you already knew that. I'm going back to your story.
daughter of Athena and Apollo chapter 29 . 6/22/2012
She's not dead. She's not dead. She's not dead. She can't be dead. If she is you will be too. Just kidding about that last part, but she better not be dead.
daughter of Athena and Apollo chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Your story had me so imersed I said a, 'potty word' when they found the book. Yeah, your story is really good, which is why I have to go back to reading it, sorry.
gillasue345 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
why is Draco such a fan of Dumas? lol. You've referenced his works at least five times now. Having Snape be the man in the iron mask was clever, btw. (Dumas is my favorite too) However, I believe that since he is a "muggle" author, he wouldnt have so much to do with his works. This chapter was extremely long winded. The trip in the garden could have been cut down to less than half its size and the scene with Casus Malfoy most definitely could have been broken up. Instead of having such a large amount of text in one spot, you could have broken it up with some action. Have her eat some lunch and steal some time to read a couple passages, have her wander in the halls or write in her journal. You seem to be caught up in the small details that dont enhance the story, or are too vague to really enhance the story, rather just confuse the reader. I admit I found myself skipping through some paragraphs, just because they weren't essential to the story. Less is more.

having said that, I am interested in your storyline, but I feel as if there is just too much exposition, you can't fall in because of all the filler. Show us, dont' tell us.

happy writing.