Reviews for Stolen
KiaMinaya chapter 9 . 5/27
Other than the rather stiff interaction between the Malfoys, I really like everything so far. :)
Kelsey441 chapter 45 . 5/17
That was maybe the best proposal ever!
Kelsey441 chapter 40 . 5/17
You certainly persevered through a lot. Makes me feel badly for being critical in previous reviews. I haven't mastered when it's OK to critique and when it's not. I like a lot about this story.
Kelsey441 chapter 34 . 5/17
Ok. I don't understand why they're sometimes worried about their magic being traced and other times they're not. why didn't they just disguise themselves this way in the first place? There's enough interesting things in this story to keep me reading, but some of these continuity issues are distracting.
Kelsey441 chapter 25 . 5/16
But they did discuss Christmas presents...on Draco's birthday.
Kelsey441 chapter 13 . 5/16
Why isn't Draco curious about the diary?
Kelsey441 chapter 13 . 5/16
This doesn't make sense. If Draco is Lucius in disguise, why would he say that Hermione attacked his aunt?
MusicToSleepTo chapter 45 . 3/8
Sucked so I skipped to the end :/
Lna Anwar chapter 15 . 2/1
I honestly thought the part in hogwarts would be boring, you have proven me wrong! I am fairly enjoying this.
dramione-vincet-semper chapter 45 . 1/26
I just wanted to thank you for this fic! It was quite an interesting one. I really loved the external plot, and that there WAS a huge, arcing external plot outside of Draco and Hermione's relationship. You handled their dynamic incredibly well, especially considering this was your first attempt at doing so.

Thank you for finishing it after setting it aside for so much time. I hope life is treating you well now!
Lna Anwar chapter 9 . 1/26
god lord if I were hermione I'd slap her so hard, I mean we already know hermione's got a njice hook
dramione-vincet-semper chapter 44 . 1/25
My poor Draco! This was so heart-breaking to read! Well done, though.
dramione-vincet-semper chapter 42 . 1/25
I think 'I'm Harry. Just Harry' is my absolute favourite part of this fic so far! It was simple, but so beautiful, in how you tied the first iconic scene in the first book to the very end.

And thank you for staging multiple 'final' battles, because you're right: having one actual final battle is a bit too simplistic...
Asher chapter 26 . 1/23
So I realise that this story is quite old, but I have to comment here. Normally I reserve my thoughts until I finish a fic if I'm not quite sure where it's going-especially fics like this, which are complete.

But something has bothered me and I cannot ignore the need to address it: the slurs in this chapter.

I'm not sure whether you are now aware, but whether you are or not, it needs to be said: using the term 'Gypsy' is unacceptable. To the Romani people it's very like the N-word in use and meaning. For centuries upon centuries the Romani people have been looked down upon, treated as vermin, subjugated to hard lives as outcasts and met with hatred and disgust at each and every step. Distrust and hatred of them continues to this day, and so perpetuating that attitude by likening them to demons seriously strikes a chord with me; an unpleasant one, off-key and jarring.

As I've said, I realise that this story is rather old but this chapter has left me incredibly disturbed, not by the otherwise dark content (such as the stillbirths, the implied lesser status of the female fetuses despite female fetuses being more resilient in real life, the implied gore)-none of that bothered me as I have a strong interest in dark themes, and a stronger stomach.

But when words have an affect on others' lives, in real life, it must be addressed.

If things have changed since this chapter was written, then this commentary was unnecessary and I hope you'll ignore it. But if you were unaware of the severity of it, as so many people are, then I hope you'll find it helpful.
Lna Anwar chapter 3 . 1/21
I hate Lucius so goddamn much.
1,489 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »