Reviews for Stolen
Poor Draco!
Nikki Pond chapter 29 . 2/15
To be honest, I sort of expected Hermione dying whether she faked it or not, Draco thought so. To be honest, I would have like to see more thoughts of Draco about her. But it's OK. Nice writing.
Nikki Pond chapter 28 . 2/15
What do you mean wishy washy Draco's behavior? I mean, you did drop tiny clues, but no offense but they didn't seem significant much. Even the whole Malfoy protecting Granger from the beginning. I'm not denying the fact that Malfoy were using Granger. To get out of Azkaben and get their sins forgiven by Voldemort. That's not hard to guess.

Though the whole revelation thing made me surprise but not shock. It's not that I'm expecting something like this to happen. It just seems...I don't know. Though I find it impressive to have this planned out, and very different about the whole marriage law thing. Unlike other fanfics. Plus it wasn't a fast romance between Draco and Hermione. He had known what was going to happen to her soon. And he had fallen in love during those times.

But being a death eater, Draco was force to shut down his compassion. There is no hidden compassion in Draco. JK stated that. But she did say if Hermione and Draco went out, she would have been able to pull Draco out of the dark side. I suppose I'll feel more surprise in the next chapter than this one.

I really don't know what to think. But I like the part where it is obvious Draco will feel sadness IF he kills Hermione. Guilt.
Nikki Pond chapter 19 . 2/14
*grins* Yeah. Hermione cares ;) But then again, she wouldn't want a fight whether it was draco or not.

Hehehehe.
Nikki Pond chapter 18 . 2/14
I sometimes have to wonder if what Draco was starting to feel something for her real or fake? But fans would say he's starting to.
Laverne Hayes chapter 45 . 2/12
I just want to compliment you on your incredible plot construction. This story had an incredible amount of depth to it and I had trouble putting it down. It was beautifully crafted.
Great start. I am enjoying this, but I will say that the little mistakes are very jarring. Voldermort instead of Voldemort, Malfoy Manner instead of Manor. I hope you can go back over this and correct the errors. They are small, but do detract from the quality of the work, which is otherwise quite good.
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 31 . 1/31
I would review on the last chapter, but the server has cut out. This was incredible and very moving. How do you come up with something as amazing as this.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 45 . 1/29
Your stories take my breath away
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 24 . 1/28
Omg my god yes! So close, things were getting good. But thank goodness she came to her senses before she did anything she would regret
Too good for me to even describe it!
PrincessCeliel chapter 45 . 1/8
I normally don't leave reviews, but for this fanfic I couldn't help it. I am literally in awe of what I have just read. I was captivated from the moment I started, and when I read the last line, I felt as satisfied as though I was reading the actual books for the first time. You have created an incredible world that is well-written, well thought out, and just beautiful in general. To be honest, sometimes I read longer dramione stories and scoff at how OOC the characters are or roll my eyes at how foolish and predictable the plot is. This story, however, is a real gem among all the others. This is, and I'll be rather blunt here, the BEST dramione story I have read in my entire life, and I have read quite a few of them. I simply cannot believe how beautiful and inspiring it was. Congratulations on creating something so incredible! You have some unbelievable talent.
Clarine chapter 45 . 1/3
Un grand moment de lecture et une fin émouvante, avec des héros attachants, plus encore dans leurs failles que dans leur bravoure. Merci !
ambiencealikw chapter 45 . 1/2
Wonderful! I adore your writing! :)
illinouis chapter 42 . 12/31/2014
I just wanted to say thank you for being such an amazing writer, and for creating this story. You don't come across fanfictions that have thorough plots and amazing elements like this, especially Dramione anymore. I was looking at the time it took to complete it - 5 years. It's taken me 5 days to read all of it (I've tried to pace myself, really, I have) and I really appreciate all the hardwork you put into it during that lapse, and of all the things you've accomplished outside of the story. I know it's been over two years since you last updated this story, so I'm a little late, but I did just feel the need to commend you on how well you did and how much this evoked my feelings for Harry Potter once more. You've truly inspired me to start writing my own stories that I never had the motivation to start, but had so many ideas for.

I'm kind of sad to finish the story, but I know you probably wrote the ending just as flawlessly as everything else. Definitely looking forward to reading whatever else you have in store.

Thanks so much again :)