Reviews for Stolen
jojo chapter 14 . 5/31
I read this story about a year ago and absolutely fell in love with it. It is if not my favorite, one of my favorite Hermione and Draco fanfictions. I have tried to find it for about a year and then today I accidentally stumbled upon it and was delighted to discover it was the very one I had loved so very much. I just love this story. I thought I should leave a review. Uh yeah, I;m really happy that in this chapter Hermione didn't have to sacrifice her grades. That would have really bothered me. :)
isophia0110 chapter 45 . 4/8
Hey there! I may have reviewed earlier too, and if not, I'm sorry. I love this fanfic, and despite its length, I've read it three times already now. I'd like to thank you for writing such an intriguing story which kept me guessing at every turn, never knowing what to expect! Reading through your author's notes made me even more eager to thank you for all the pains you took to write this, because as I'm writing (trying to atleast) my own book, I understand that its very hard to tie up all the loose ends neatly..
So yeah, thank you for writing! :)
nk01 chapter 45 . 3/18
Love it
Poor Draco!
Nikki Pond chapter 29 . 2/15
To be honest, I sort of expected Hermione dying whether she faked it or not, Draco thought so. To be honest, I would have like to see more thoughts of Draco about her. But it's OK. Nice writing.
Nikki Pond chapter 28 . 2/15
What do you mean wishy washy Draco's behavior? I mean, you did drop tiny clues, but no offense but they didn't seem significant much. Even the whole Malfoy protecting Granger from the beginning. I'm not denying the fact that Malfoy were using Granger. To get out of Azkaben and get their sins forgiven by Voldemort. That's not hard to guess.

Though the whole revelation thing made me surprise but not shock. It's not that I'm expecting something like this to happen. It just seems...I don't know. Though I find it impressive to have this planned out, and very different about the whole marriage law thing. Unlike other fanfics. Plus it wasn't a fast romance between Draco and Hermione. He had known what was going to happen to her soon. And he had fallen in love during those times.

But being a death eater, Draco was force to shut down his compassion. There is no hidden compassion in Draco. JK stated that. But she did say if Hermione and Draco went out, she would have been able to pull Draco out of the dark side. I suppose I'll feel more surprise in the next chapter than this one.

I really don't know what to think. But I like the part where it is obvious Draco will feel sadness IF he kills Hermione. Guilt.
Nikki Pond chapter 19 . 2/14
*grins* Yeah. Hermione cares ;) But then again, she wouldn't want a fight whether it was draco or not.

Nikki Pond chapter 18 . 2/14
I sometimes have to wonder if what Draco was starting to feel something for her real or fake? But fans would say he's starting to.
Laverne Hayes chapter 45 . 2/12
I just want to compliment you on your incredible plot construction. This story had an incredible amount of depth to it and I had trouble putting it down. It was beautifully crafted.
Great start. I am enjoying this, but I will say that the little mistakes are very jarring. Voldermort instead of Voldemort, Malfoy Manner instead of Manor. I hope you can go back over this and correct the errors. They are small, but do detract from the quality of the work, which is otherwise quite good.
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 31 . 1/31
I would review on the last chapter, but the server has cut out. This was incredible and very moving. How do you come up with something as amazing as this.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 45 . 1/29
Your stories take my breath away
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 24 . 1/28
Omg my god yes! So close, things were getting good. But thank goodness she came to her senses before she did anything she would regret
Too good for me to even describe it!
PrincessCeliel chapter 45 . 1/8
I normally don't leave reviews, but for this fanfic I couldn't help it. I am literally in awe of what I have just read. I was captivated from the moment I started, and when I read the last line, I felt as satisfied as though I was reading the actual books for the first time. You have created an incredible world that is well-written, well thought out, and just beautiful in general. To be honest, sometimes I read longer dramione stories and scoff at how OOC the characters are or roll my eyes at how foolish and predictable the plot is. This story, however, is a real gem among all the others. This is, and I'll be rather blunt here, the BEST dramione story I have read in my entire life, and I have read quite a few of them. I simply cannot believe how beautiful and inspiring it was. Congratulations on creating something so incredible! You have some unbelievable talent.
1,448 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »