Reviews for Stolen
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
Poor Ron.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Surprised I never came across this.
Natasha chapter 17 . 5/2/2017
Yeah!
I am your 1500 review and it's going to be a good one. I love love love your story it so good I can not stop reading! I have not put it down for the last hour and look at your reviews and I think wow she has a lot I was going the finish the story then review but am 1500:-)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2017
I really like your story so far
W chapter 18 . 5/2/2017
Love it
TenaciousG chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
I was confused... then it made sense and I was confused again. This story is like a roller coaster ride.
daises chapter 27 . 4/13/2017
Omg what ! So much suspense
Guest chapter 15 . 2/20/2017
Been loving the Draco/Hermione interaction.
malfoys girl chapter 11 . 2/15/2017
pls make tem stop calling her a mudblood...and she must be affected by it
aimsm chapter 3 . 2/12/2017
This story is going muuuuch differently than I had anticipated by what I got from the summary, but I love the plot line in this so far! Much better than what I thought it would be.
aimsm chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Good first chapter, excited to keep reading!
ghunter0408 chapter 45 . 11/14/2016
Hi.

I just read your story and I wanted to say that it was utterly AMAZING. You truly have a gift for writing. At the end I could not stop smiling. I often look for good fanfiction, but it is rarely found, though this blew me away. I just would like to thank you for writing this, as it has made me smile in a rather hard time in my life. I believe this is the true purpose of the internet.

Thanks for dedicating so much time and effort to this.
You are a STAR.
Fangirlzassemble chapter 45 . 11/12/2016
This story was absolutely amazing ! By far one of my favourite Dramione stories I have ever read. I love how you made it more than just some cheesy love story. It had a plot - and a great one it was. Reading this story made me so happy, I loved it.
remakemyday chapter 29 . 9/16/2016
The "Kiss me" lines are so brilliantly employed I'm in tears *dances around* Beautiful. Beautiful. Oh, Merlin!
remakemyday chapter 27 . 9/8/2016