Reviews for Stolen
malfoys girl chapter 11 . 2/15
pls make tem stop calling her a mudblood...and she must be affected by it
aimsm chapter 3 . 2/12
This story is going muuuuch differently than I had anticipated by what I got from the summary, but I love the plot line in this so far! Much better than what I thought it would be.
aimsm chapter 1 . 2/11
Good first chapter, excited to keep reading!
ghunter0408 chapter 45 . 11/14/2016
Hi.

I just read your story and I wanted to say that it was utterly AMAZING. You truly have a gift for writing. At the end I could not stop smiling. I often look for good fanfiction, but it is rarely found, though this blew me away. I just would like to thank you for writing this, as it has made me smile in a rather hard time in my life. I believe this is the true purpose of the internet.

Thanks for dedicating so much time and effort to this.
You are a STAR.
Fangirlzassemble chapter 45 . 11/12/2016
This story was absolutely amazing ! By far one of my favourite Dramione stories I have ever read. I love how you made it more than just some cheesy love story. It had a plot - and a great one it was. Reading this story made me so happy, I loved it.
iamaReader.iamaGirl chapter 29 . 9/16/2016
The "Kiss me" lines are so brilliantly employed I'm in tears *dances around* Beautiful. Beautiful. Oh, Merlin!
iamaReader.iamaGirl chapter 27 . 9/8/2016
WHAT
iamaReader.iamaGirl chapter 25 . 9/8/2016
That cliffhanger! One line! One line!
iamaReader.iamaGirl chapter 18 . 9/8/2016
That was so cute, I can't stop grinning *hearts*
iamaReader.iamaGirl chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
I can't believe she just let Narcissa slap her.
iamaReader.iamaGirl chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
I can't believe she forgot to ask about Crookshanks! Maybe the Malfoys are allergic :ooo
iamaReader.iamaGirl chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
Whoa, talk about fast! But all these customs are amusing me *thumbs up*
warmpumpkintea chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
great story so far, although there are some grammatical errors and weird wordings here and there.
ggROGANgg chapter 45 . 8/19/2016
WOW! That's all i have to say. I was getting very angry about 3/4 into this chapter thinking "no they aren't going to end up together" But now that they do I have tears in my eyes. I would love to see a sequel! But than again it is nice knowing maybe they had "a happily ever after..."
nerdfightersunshine chapter 45 . 8/11/2016
So when I started this, I was hooked but looking at the chapters, I thought, 'I'll lose interest...Like I have with any Dramione that long.' Obviously not. This is the first dramione that did to me what a really amazing book does. I was in a haze for the days reading it, always wanting to come back to the world and see what happened. It was amazing. I cannot, by any means, explain how glad I am that this exists. Great work.
1,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »