Reviews for Stolen
dramione-vincet-semper chapter 45 . 1/26/2016
I just wanted to thank you for this fic! It was quite an interesting one. I really loved the external plot, and that there WAS a huge, arcing external plot outside of Draco and Hermione's relationship. You handled their dynamic incredibly well, especially considering this was your first attempt at doing so.

Thank you for finishing it after setting it aside for so much time. I hope life is treating you well now!
Lna Anwar chapter 9 . 1/26/2016
god lord if I were hermione I'd slap her so hard, I mean we already know hermione's got a njice hook
dramione-vincet-semper chapter 44 . 1/25/2016
My poor Draco! This was so heart-breaking to read! Well done, though.
dramione-vincet-semper chapter 42 . 1/25/2016
I think 'I'm Harry. Just Harry' is my absolute favourite part of this fic so far! It was simple, but so beautiful, in how you tied the first iconic scene in the first book to the very end.

And thank you for staging multiple 'final' battles, because you're right: having one actual final battle is a bit too simplistic...
Asher chapter 26 . 1/23/2016
So I realise that this story is quite old, but I have to comment here. Normally I reserve my thoughts until I finish a fic if I'm not quite sure where it's going-especially fics like this, which are complete.

But something has bothered me and I cannot ignore the need to address it: the slurs in this chapter.

I'm not sure whether you are now aware, but whether you are or not, it needs to be said: using the term 'Gypsy' is unacceptable. To the Romani people it's very like the N-word in use and meaning. For centuries upon centuries the Romani people have been looked down upon, treated as vermin, subjugated to hard lives as outcasts and met with hatred and disgust at each and every step. Distrust and hatred of them continues to this day, and so perpetuating that attitude by likening them to demons seriously strikes a chord with me; an unpleasant one, off-key and jarring.

As I've said, I realise that this story is rather old but this chapter has left me incredibly disturbed, not by the otherwise dark content (such as the stillbirths, the implied lesser status of the female fetuses despite female fetuses being more resilient in real life, the implied gore)-none of that bothered me as I have a strong interest in dark themes, and a stronger stomach.

But when words have an affect on others' lives, in real life, it must be addressed.

If things have changed since this chapter was written, then this commentary was unnecessary and I hope you'll ignore it. But if you were unaware of the severity of it, as so many people are, then I hope you'll find it helpful.
Lna Anwar chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
I hate Lucius so goddamn much.
kat chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
i wanna return narcissa's slap with a punch or two and rip her hair out! what a ho!
f3y-chan chapter 43 . 1/5/2016
Oh, and I remember you wrote Regulus Black as Regalus or something. Maybe if you have the time you can fix it? Just saying. Peace out!
f3y-chan chapter 44 . 1/5/2016
Obviously, it's me again, since apparently my rant was too long for a single review. Anyway, I would like to say I also love the magical things in this story, like the irish phoenix, although that was originally from Fantastic Beasts, but it still nice to include details from JK Rowling to the story. My most favorite part from this is the fourth part, i think it is called not yet certain. It's the most different background compared to JK Rowling world, and yet it was so real. The whole story feels real to me, and for that I give my thanks to you. Thank you for writing it. I enjoy it very much. Good luck!
f3y-chan chapter 45 . 1/5/2016
Thank you, thank you so much for this amazing story. It really was a masterpiece. Hermione and Draco were both very in character, and you developed them well. They have changed so much and yet it was effortlessly and gradually done. Draco's line, maybe you would like to marry me sometime, was such an undraco thing to say in canon, but it's just perfect in this story. And the whole story can be passed as canon, and that is like the greatest compliment ever. Truth to be told I got a bit sad and angry Draco spent so much time at Azkaban, but I guess, oh well, that was life. On the other hand, I am so so very very happy you made Remus alive, and Tonks, and their son, and John! A truly fairytale ending for Remus, that is so precious. Thank you again. One of my favorite moments from this fanfic was when Agnes said that it's not the color of her dress to Hermione, but it was the way Felix saw her, young and beautiful, always. It's so romantic.
Dark Veritas chapter 44 . 10/28/2015
So I just finished reading. WOW. I think it may be the best and realistic Dramione fic I've ever read, and I've been reading them for over a decade. I have absolutely struggled to find good ones after I exhausted all the classics, and I am so glad I found yours. You managed to utilize the forced marriage plot without your story being all about it-its a temptation I see a lot of writers give into and you artfully avoided it, so bravo. Additionally, I think I understand why Hermione was so passive early on-to maintain her cover. I love how Draco slowly developed-his development was not forced at all and he was not 100% a new person, but good enough for Hermione in my opinion because he saved all the house elves! Also, that proposal was so hilarious and the ending so fitting as well as how Draco came out of his madness with the phoenix and the rain. I am so sad Ron died but I supposed someone major had to. I am also sad that couple they were staying with dad-that one really hurt.

Anyway, thank you for writing this story-and for finishing it! I lead quite a stressful life and its so nice to get lost in a story at the end of the day and not get torn out of it by bad grammar, or writing, or cliche. This was truly a beautiful piece.
Dark Veritas chapter 45 . 10/28/2015
What a beautiful, perfect, honesty way to end it. Bravo!
Dark Veritas chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
YAY CROOKSHANKS LIVES
Dark Veritas chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
WOW that is so dark...brilliant though.
Dark Veritas chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Okay, I do like her a bit more in this one. She seems much more in character for some reason.
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »