Reviews for Stolen
jojo chapter 24 . 5/31/2015
that was one of the most magical things i have ever read. I understand how hermione feels, but I feel really bad for draco.
jojo chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Oh my goodness! This is one of my favorite chapters I have ever ever read in all of fanfiction. Your characterization is beautiful, original, they have depth and you maintain their integrity. "Kiss me!" Ah, I was like a blushing school girl reading this!
jojo chapter 16 . 5/31/2015
even though I've already read this story that bastard Draco completely deserved what he got. I can't believe he did that to Hermione. What a jerk!
jojo chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
I read this story about a year ago and absolutely fell in love with it. It is if not my favorite, one of my favorite Hermione and Draco fanfictions. I have tried to find it for about a year and then today I accidentally stumbled upon it and was delighted to discover it was the very one I had loved so very much. I just love this story. I thought I should leave a review. Uh yeah, I;m really happy that in this chapter Hermione didn't have to sacrifice her grades. That would have really bothered me. :)
isophia0110 chapter 45 . 4/8/2015
Hey there! I may have reviewed earlier too, and if not, I'm sorry. I love this fanfic, and despite its length, I've read it three times already now. I'd like to thank you for writing such an intriguing story which kept me guessing at every turn, never knowing what to expect! Reading through your author's notes made me even more eager to thank you for all the pains you took to write this, because as I'm writing (trying to atleast) my own book, I understand that its very hard to tie up all the loose ends neatly..
So yeah, thank you for writing! :)
nk01 chapter 45 . 3/18/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 24 . 3/6/2015
Poor Draco!
Nikki Pond chapter 29 . 2/15/2015
To be honest, I sort of expected Hermione dying whether she faked it or not, Draco thought so. To be honest, I would have like to see more thoughts of Draco about her. But it's OK. Nice writing.
Nikki Pond chapter 28 . 2/15/2015
What do you mean wishy washy Draco's behavior? I mean, you did drop tiny clues, but no offense but they didn't seem significant much. Even the whole Malfoy protecting Granger from the beginning. I'm not denying the fact that Malfoy were using Granger. To get out of Azkaben and get their sins forgiven by Voldemort. That's not hard to guess.

Though the whole revelation thing made me surprise but not shock. It's not that I'm expecting something like this to happen. It just seems...I don't know. Though I find it impressive to have this planned out, and very different about the whole marriage law thing. Unlike other fanfics. Plus it wasn't a fast romance between Draco and Hermione. He had known what was going to happen to her soon. And he had fallen in love during those times.

But being a death eater, Draco was force to shut down his compassion. There is no hidden compassion in Draco. JK stated that. But she did say if Hermione and Draco went out, she would have been able to pull Draco out of the dark side. I suppose I'll feel more surprise in the next chapter than this one.

I really don't know what to think. But I like the part where it is obvious Draco will feel sadness IF he kills Hermione. Guilt.
Nikki Pond chapter 19 . 2/14/2015
*grins* Yeah. Hermione cares ;) But then again, she wouldn't want a fight whether it was draco or not.

Hehehehe.
Nikki Pond chapter 18 . 2/14/2015
I sometimes have to wonder if what Draco was starting to feel something for her real or fake? But fans would say he's starting to.
Laverne Hayes chapter 45 . 2/12/2015
I just want to compliment you on your incredible plot construction. This story had an incredible amount of depth to it and I had trouble putting it down. It was beautifully crafted.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Great start. I am enjoying this, but I will say that the little mistakes are very jarring. Voldermort instead of Voldemort, Malfoy Manner instead of Manor. I hope you can go back over this and correct the errors. They are small, but do detract from the quality of the work, which is otherwise quite good.
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 31 . 1/31/2015
I would review on the last chapter, but the server has cut out. This was incredible and very moving. How do you come up with something as amazing as this.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 45 . 1/29/2015
Your stories take my breath away
1,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »