Reviews for Stolen
Ellenuff chapter 45 . 7/30/2015
Beautiful story, I really loved it. Thank you for this amazing fic!
Anon101 chapter 45 . 7/11/2015
I totally just binge-read your entire story... and I am shocked at how much I loved it. I was heart-broken at the beginning of the last chapter and completely prepared for a tragic ending, but the ending took me completely by surprise (just as much as it seemed to take the characters by surprise)! Anyway, I have never wanted to laugh or cry (or both) so much while reading a fic and couldn't resist sharing how much I enjoyed it!
stromy chapter 45 . 6/2/2015
I'm literally crying right now. Even though I had already read this story, it still leaves me speechless. It is a gift to us all. All I can truly say is thank you. Thank you for keeping this real, for keeping characters in their original character, and most of all simply telling a beautiful story; because at the end of the day that's why I read stories. I want to be swept away to an imaginary world and spend a few hour in another's life. I laughed and I cried. For what seems to be the hundredth time, thank you so very much, and yet thank can not possibly convay my graditude.
stromy chapter 39 . 6/2/2015
This is just way too amazing. I love your writing as I have already stated as jojo. You really are brilliant; i do not think I have ever read a plot that is so intricate on fanfiction.
jojo chapter 36 . 6/1/2015
you are a brilliant writer. Thats all I can say. This was so amazingly sexy, but you managed to not be rtrashy. I don't know how you do it. You are amazing and inspire me in my writing.
jojo chapter 29 . 6/1/2015
I forgot how beautiful this scene is. It makes me wonder if you have lost some one your self because you capture it perfectly. The part where he's like "Kiss me." What can I say, it breaks my heart...
jojo chapter 26 . 6/1/2015
I loved the part about her parents and although you may think of it as week, I disagree because she is a real person. Every one has a breaking point. By showing us her vonerability, you show depth of character and it makes this story believable.
jojo chapter 25 . 6/1/2015
Oh my goodness! I feel giddy all over again reading this and I have read this before. I know what has happened and what will happen and still I can't contain myself. This is such a wonderful story thank you for this gift. As you know by now, I have read this story before and adored it, but I never left any reviews, so now that I am rereading it, I thought that I would leave them. You deserve it.
jojo chapter 24 . 5/31/2015
that was one of the most magical things i have ever read. I understand how hermione feels, but I feel really bad for draco.
jojo chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Oh my goodness! This is one of my favorite chapters I have ever ever read in all of fanfiction. Your characterization is beautiful, original, they have depth and you maintain their integrity. "Kiss me!" Ah, I was like a blushing school girl reading this!
jojo chapter 16 . 5/31/2015
even though I've already read this story that bastard Draco completely deserved what he got. I can't believe he did that to Hermione. What a jerk!
jojo chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
I read this story about a year ago and absolutely fell in love with it. It is if not my favorite, one of my favorite Hermione and Draco fanfictions. I have tried to find it for about a year and then today I accidentally stumbled upon it and was delighted to discover it was the very one I had loved so very much. I just love this story. I thought I should leave a review. Uh yeah, I;m really happy that in this chapter Hermione didn't have to sacrifice her grades. That would have really bothered me. :)
isophia0110 chapter 45 . 4/8/2015
Hey there! I may have reviewed earlier too, and if not, I'm sorry. I love this fanfic, and despite its length, I've read it three times already now. I'd like to thank you for writing such an intriguing story which kept me guessing at every turn, never knowing what to expect! Reading through your author's notes made me even more eager to thank you for all the pains you took to write this, because as I'm writing (trying to atleast) my own book, I understand that its very hard to tie up all the loose ends neatly..
So yeah, thank you for writing! :)
nk01 chapter 45 . 3/18/2015