Reviews for Stolen
EStrunk chapter 41 . 8/10/2013
Great touch that she gave John some liquid luck first. Nice touch that the horcrux turned out to be the ring, although I did wonder why it hadn't affected Hermione more consistently then.
EStrunk chapter 39 . 8/9/2013
What sad declarations of love! I like Hermione's plan and I love your explanation of how Harry's getting weaker as Voldemort gets stronger, esp. how you pull in examples from the books and make it very plausible.
EStrunk chapter 38 . 8/9/2013
Love your twists on the books. The idea of CPR after the killing curse is scary but fascinating, esp. because she wants to test it on herself.
EStrunk chapter 37 . 8/8/2013
I love the bit about the dress. I love how he admits that he's said "I love you" in the heat of the moment without really meaning to, and that he backs off and says that he wants her. The Dark Mark was such a shock. What I don't get though is why they'd use the Dark Mark to frighten them instead of surprising them. If they knew where they were they could have captured them and/or killed them.
EStrunk chapter 36 . 8/8/2013
Great scene and I love the idea that Felix and Agnes' love is contagious. I love Hermione's non-jealous, anxiety. She cracks me up. I also like how blunt he is about why he didn't think she could handle it if he made a move on her.
EStrunk chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
The interview with the Muggle lady was fantastic. I love how her daughter called them on her cell and blew the official story that way. It also makes sense that no one would've known to obliviate the parents since they weren't on the scene. Scary how Draco and Hermione are being framed. I also thought it was brilliant that they had to get rid of their polyjuice because of the metal detectors. Cute that she gave him a peck on the cheek.
EStrunk chapter 32 . 8/8/2013
Glad to see she thought of something and so happy that Draco said he'd help next time. I adore "It's a Wonderful Life" and I loved how you worked it in. I do wonder if the "no man's a failure if he has friends" line wouldn't just make Draco feel worse, since - in this story at least - he's very lacking in real friends.
EStrunk chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
I think my favorite moment in the whole story was when they ran into John. So perfect. And I so love realizing that a writer has planned things out! I also love that their relationship is snarky and tense, but slightly hopeful.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/7/2013
Again - an amazing chapter! Although I seriously hate Lucius after this one. I love that Draco plotted with Knobby to help get Hermione out, but she had her own plan. Poor Draco! And the wedding/death plot was worse than I expected - but a great plot twist. So glad they didn't decide to send Harry one of her fingers! The "kiss me" bit in the catacombs was heart-wrenching.
EStrunk chapter 27 . 8/6/2013
What a chapter! I love Draco's internal dialogue as he compares Hermione and Miss Gouge. The Christmas Carol was a wonderful addition/ metaphor for Draco. The end was absolutely shocking!
EStrunk chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
I love the bit with getting to know each other, particularly since I've always been fascinated by predator birds. I love the care and detail you put into the handling of the birds and the training of the dogs. Then the scene in front of the fireplace was marvelous. It felt realistic - how it slowly increased, got out of control. Again, the detail is what made it amazing. Hermione's reaction cracked me up - both because Draco completely didn't understand, but it made sense to me/her.
EStrunk chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
This chapter has two elements I love - bringing in beasts from FB and the running "kiss me" bit, esp. because she (usually) doesn't. The bit of uncertainty that Harry introduces is also great. I liked the setting - out on the lake in the middle of the night, watching for creatures. Scary.
EStrunk chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Nothing like being rewarded for doing something horrible. I do like the little plot bits of Gouge the jeweler and Neville! I hope he's okay.
EStrunk chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Horrible idea for a torture spell. Lovely, intriguing night out in the storm. I particularly like this after Draco's POV earlier explaining why he likes bad weather. One of my favorite things about this story is that it is hard for Hermione to trust anyone - including herself.
EStrunk chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I love Knobby's backstory and Hermione healing her. What an ending to the chapter! Horrible! especially because of Bellatrix's laughing. The Casus Malfoy story is fantastic. I love the depth it gives to the Malfoys - yes, bigoted, but not without their reasons. I was wondering what she read in the book before. It sounded like she was just starting it.
1,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »