Reviews for Stolen
Guest chapter 45 . 4/23/2014
. thumbs up!
malfsepi chapter 30 . 4/17/2014
Why couldn't Hermione just apparate out of malfoy manor with Draco before the whole act of being dead? Its not like she did anything else in the end.
malfsepi chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Dude! You've got the story wrong! Draco was in the hospital wing when they brought Neville in! Remember, pomfrey dragged Draco out of bed and Hermione realized the bloody body was Neville? They went to hogsmeade the next day. Harry wouldn't act that irrationally BTW. Its not his character and neither is Draco's to go around without his bodyguards and his entourage of followers.
PastHopingFor chapter 45 . 4/5/2014
Absolutely amazing. I am literally in tears.
Guest chapter 45 . 3/28/2014
Absolutely amazing. I wish I would never end.
The ending was perfect, the last paragraph was perfect, it was all just spectacular.
Through the wonderful journey of reading this story, I watch as your writing becomes more and more refined and your way with words is breathtaking as some points.
I sincerely thank you for finishing this story, and continuing it even through times when you no longer wanted to.
I have said this before, but this is truly the best fanfic I have ever read, maybe even the best novel I have ever read.
Although I am too lazy to log on, it does not reflect on how much I truly loved reading this.
Although its been two years since you finished this, you may not even ever read this review, but I just couldn't go without telling you how much I loved this story.
I have read so many fanfics over the years, and I now berate myself for never once having read this story before. I regret everytime I scrolled past it, but am so happy that I finally decided to read it.
I hope that you maybe would consider a career in writing, and even if you don't, I hope that you keep on writing regardless.
It was such a pleasure,
BlueCaramel
Tori chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Im actually pretty sure Hermionie's middle name is Jean,
great story though 3
Oyster Next To The Pearl chapter 45 . 12/2/2013
What a perfect ending! This has become one of my all time favorite HG/DM stories!
Yeong-wook chapter 45 . 11/29/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY ! the plot is brilliant , each chapter led me to the next one , i couldn't even sleep , now i feel stupid that i've waited so long before reading it ... long story short ... this is my favorite Dramione ever , and you're my most favorite writer ! Thumbs UP îîî !
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 40 . 9/12/2013
This is just amazing. Great job! Though a bit dragging at first, but I made it through the end and I really enjoyed it!
EStrunk chapter 45 . 8/12/2013
Very original, very funny proposal! So glad they got a happy ending.
EStrunk chapter 44 . 8/12/2013
Loved the final battle, esp. having Harry knock Voldemort through the veil. That seemed very fitting. So glad she found Draco! or at least what's left of him, poor guy.
EStrunk chapter 43 . 8/12/2013
This was just a devastating chapter! I love that Draco was careful not to know the address so there was no way they could get it out of him. The writing in this chapter was just amazing - the barely holding on to sanity feel of it was horrible. Draco giving the house elves all of his clothes was amazing. I'm not completely clear on why he felt he couldn't go with her though.
EStrunk chapter 42 . 8/12/2013
I hate that Draco is missing, but I love the strategising, the war planning. Hermione's comments about feeling 11 were wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 41 . 8/10/2013
Great touch that she gave John some liquid luck first. Nice touch that the horcrux turned out to be the ring, although I did wonder why it hadn't affected Hermione more consistently then.
EStrunk chapter 39 . 8/9/2013
What sad declarations of love! I like Hermione's plan and I love your explanation of how Harry's getting weaker as Voldemort gets stronger, esp. how you pull in examples from the books and make it very plausible.
1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »