Reviews for Stolen
mybrokenvow chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
omgsh..wow..i almost had a heart attack..lol..you wrote it well, i'm sad for crookshanks, altho seriously at first i was guessing that it would be some part of knobby, i dunno, someone told on her or something and she got punished...i'm in shock! lol i still love the story tho, looking forward to how hermione and draco take it so update soon!

happy new year

mbv
elevyns chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
Oh, Crookshanks :( Bellatrix is so evil! :( But it was a good chapter-I like the parts with Knobby and Hermione :)

Can't wait for the next update!
sugar quills and ink chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
wow

interesting story
iloveharrypottertoomuch chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
draco is so fickle. but hermione is pretty awesome. i just want to punch narcissa in the face though.
mybrokenvow chapter 11 . 12/26/2007
LOVE IT! wow amzing story! can't wait to read more so please update soon!

mbv
Vanilla Drops chapter 11 . 12/24/2007
yay! an update just in time for christmas ]. i liked the part about the Malfoy history especially, but dinner intrigued me. is there something more to Hermione's dinner and Bellatrix? i so definitely can't wait to read more. hope that you'll be able to update soon ]
leafoframblings chapter 11 . 12/23/2007
i am utterly in love w/ ur story ! i love the chemistry and .. basically everthing ! that last part on chap. 11 was bloody brilliant ;)

much love ,

patheticloverr
Slytherin'sNotebook chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
It was brilliant! i loved the man in the iron mask being snape and the 'sneaky' looks between hermione and raphael added more risk to their 'relationship'. the dances were cool but the second one was amazing. I especially like the way the audience could mistake they'r gestures. The kiss was unexpected but made sense. This chapter was a remarkable piece of work!
anna chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
Thanks for posting, its been a while. Glad that you're healing physically and emotionally. This was a very interesting chapter. Wonder what happened to Crookshanks and if Hermione will return to the same building that the falcons were located. Post soon.
battante chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
oh my gosh! that was an awesome chapter! I absolutely loved it. Can't wait for the next one, but no rush on updating!
MissSiriusBlack-x chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
fabby!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
Aw, i reli love this story. Hope u update really soon! Xxo
ladylace616 chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
*groan* That felt slightly unsettled at the end, but no matter, I suppose. I'm just happy you finally updated! I really liked the bit where they just sat together and watched the storm. It had a nice feel to it.
Icyhellfire chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wow hehe You are a amazing author! Hope you get better! Love this story by the way.

Sincerely,

Icy
prgirly chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I became a member just to review this story. I Love IT! I'm a RH girl but I don't care, I love this story please update soon!This is one of the best, if not the best fan fic I've ever read.
1,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »