Reviews for Stolen
gjcoolio chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
hm.

very good chapter (:

i didnt quite get the ending though...

was it supposed to be mysterious?

or am i just really slow?

haha.
Katanza chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
very good...loved the chapter...update soon!
Team Dramione chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
I am curious as to why Draco has suddenly gotten mad with Hermione? Was it, he was close to Dumpy or something? I can't wait for more soon...hopefully tomorrow! :) lol
missconductx9 chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
:P

heehee! Draco's clever! Poor Dumpy, although he DID try to, you know, murder her...

Whe! Good chappie!
Amester chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
AH, Draco is such a genius! For tricking her like that, I suppose it makes him an evil genius! Sorry about your computer problems, I hope you can iron them out in the end. Oh, before I forget, the advice have to offer is try and pay attention to spelling and grammar, there were a few mistakes littered here and there, nothing truly imparing, but it would nice to see them gone. )
sweetenedx3insanity chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
As soon as I read the title of this chapter, I grabbed my faithful carton of Ben and Jerry's, knowing something bad was gonna ungrateful Dumpy, although I was sad when he was killed like that. I'm glad you made Hermione cry after that, it fits in with her character. I was surprised though, at Draco's choice of words at the end of the chapter, after all that. It's cool that you had Snape come back in; if he comes back for dinner, it'll be a good chance for him and Hermione to talk. Anywhos, loved it, update soon!

Tasnia
Rebellion Author chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
I was not expecting that. Not at all! And why did Draco call her a Mudblood this time? Excillent chapter! I was shocked, stunned, amazed. Please update as soon as you can. Please.

Rebellion Author.
babyabby chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
ZOMG! Update soon! Sooner than soon...SUPER-SOON!
Reignfier chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
I was right, you have truly OWNED this storyling. This was really excellent and I would love to see the next cahpter.
r0manticr0se chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
i totally love this story, you simply HAVE to update soon!
The Musings of Artemis chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
just a little bit suprised...but i like the fact that draco slowly realizes his feelings for hermione...not like someone fics that they "suddenly" realize it...but great job on this chapter! update soon please! :)

Artemis
anna chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
As Ron Weasley would say "WICKED!" You did a wonderful job in presenting this chapter. Wonder what will happen to Hermione next and Draco for that matter. Good luck with your studies and that the transsition with computers will be flawless. Post soon.
missconductx9 chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
Harry trying to sneak in as a Death Eater... priceless :) That just made my day! How cute!

And Ron.. haha. Your story is just getting better!
babyabby chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
fabulous work! update a.s.a.p!
Harry Potter you're my hero chapter 7 . 8/6/2007