Reviews for Stolen
Amester chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
Ah, nice chapter! Just watch out for some spelling errors and you're pretty much all set! Hermione is so genius! I would have never been able to think that up! Update soon!
suicidal bitch chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
interesting!
elevyns chapter 9 . 8/16/2007
Great chapter! I loved the part where Hermione figures out how to save Knobby-how will Casus Malfoy fit into the story, I wonder ... hm. As for what I want to see... More Hermione and Draco scenes would be nice, not necessarily scenes where Draco is compassionate, but just more interaction between the two of them. An update on Ron, Harry and the rest of the Weasleys and the Order would be cool too :) Great writing, keep it coming :D
vanilla.delight chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
First off I must apologize for not being able to review sooner, I was off on a much needed vacation. So now on with my review of chapter 7 first.. I wonder where Snape's loyalties lie, it's not easy to tell but I think I have a suspicion. I loved your portrayal of Krum, although it surprised me that he would be at an event done by the Malfoy's he was a good distraction, and the moment between Hermione and Draco was a good end to the chapter. Now onto chapter 8, can I say that it was most unexpected! That was not at all what I was expecting, the poisoning of Hermione and the death of a house elf, and Draco's changing character. You surely know how to do it up! I hope to see another chapter soon and that university transitioning comes along as smooth as possible :]
Vespers chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
Awesome! Every day I check to see if there's a new chapter up. I know you're in the process of moving, but I have to get my fix! lol ;) Thanks for a great story.
californiagirl1426 chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter!
kiyah corruption chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
Please continue.

I liked it :]
kiwi2012 chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
*smiles*

I liked that chapter.

I hope everything goes okay with your computer!
xxBabyGirlxx chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
wow this is really good, i lie it. please update soon
Markee-chan chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
It was an overall good chapter for me. Not much happened, but then alot happened. Ha, I confuse myself. But yes it was good, but you still had a few errors in the begging of the chapter. Overall it was a good chapter and I am just waiting for the next one.
sk8nhilly chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
This is also my favorite chapter! You did a great job on truely making them the same as in the book. Some make them mushy.

I hope it posts tomorrow! Poor Dumpy.
Mouchi-Mou chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Love the story. I would love it if you kept on updating! I have faith in you!

Halo
Harry Potter you're my hero chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
Oh my goodness! What a rotten little elf. And poor Hermione... I love all the suspence! :)
emma chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
ohh this is quite fantastic! I do hope that the update will be for tomorrow! I cannot wait for more interaction between draco and hermione!
gjcoolio chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
hm.

very good chapter (:

i didnt quite get the ending though...

was it supposed to be mysterious?

or am i just really slow?

haha.