Reviews for Stolen
allmixedup3 chapter 10 . 9/17/2007

I've been a fan of your story since your first chapter. As to the questions in the A/N I think you should rate it M. Seeing as the writing style is for thise of an older age, it seems the romance level should be to those of an older age. If you don't that is perfectley okay, though. anyway, I absolutley love the detail and the story lines you work into this. Please continue to update.

Vespers chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Lovely chapter, yet again. I loved your description of everything felt very real. I have a couple questions for you:

J.K. said that burning at the stake was a joke to witches and wizards because they would cast a charm to make the flames harmless and pleasant. Do you think Muggles would be capable of capturing and hurting so many real magical people? Or does this book portray a history that never really happened to brainwash Purebloods?

Similarly with your reference to you think that was all an act by Grindelwald? Both were defeated in 1945, so pinning the atrocity on Hitler instead of a wizard would follow the book's intentions.

I can't wait for next chapter! This one, like I said, had beautifully written descriptions. Well done :)
sk8nhilly chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
The parts with the Casus Malfoy story was a bit long, but I always enjoy the Malfoy/Hermione chats. They amuse me so!

Can't wait for next chapter! :D
scarvesnshoes chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
nice chapter, true, the casus malfoy part was a bit boring but very creative... u have good imagination, hope to see more of it!
ladylace616 chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
Oh my god! No! You just updated too! I need more! Please!
ladylace616 chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
Excellent, excellent, excellent!
ladylace616 chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Love it! _ Sounds extremely promising!
Katanza chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
fantastic descriptions...i loved it!

please update soon! :)
LunaLovegoss chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
Great story! I've only just started today, and I'm hooked. I like how you've introduced the world of the purebloods, it's sort of a mystery in the HP series because the Weasleys aren't too traditional. I thought the engagement ball was fun, and very imaginative. I also like to think about all the elfs the malfoys must have. I think all your descriptions are great, you really take the time to explain things. Hermiones feelings, the malfoy mannor, the malfoy history book. I also really like the idea of a two way diary. The one think I would like though, is some draco perspective, or even a touch of what the phoenix is up to. Namely Harry and Ron, and how there managing without Hermione. Anywas can't wait to read more.
ladylace616 chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
This is so cool. I feel bad for Ron though, more so than Hermione really. But that's only because he proposed and she didn't even say anything nice...
x-Lazart-x chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
I dont blame Hermione for panicking! I would have done the exact same if I saw a bear! Love the story! Update soon!
Unwritten Curse chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
You really thought this through, didn't you? (: It really shows. This fic is great so far, and I've only read the first chapter. Unfortunately, I have to get off the computer, so I won't be able to read the rest until later. But you haven't heard the last from me.
battante chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
I REALLY like this story! It is very well written, and I think that you did the personalities just right. I am proud to say that this story is on my favorites list and alert list! Well, keep up the fantastic work!
californiagirl1426 chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
I loved how the plot thickens. Can't wait for the next chapter!
angelqt1231 chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
I absolutely love your story! Update soon
1,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »