Reviews for Stolen
Slytherin'sNotebook chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
It was brilliant! i loved the man in the iron mask being snape and the 'sneaky' looks between hermione and raphael added more risk to their 'relationship'. the dances were cool but the second one was amazing. I especially like the way the audience could mistake they'r gestures. The kiss was unexpected but made sense. This chapter was a remarkable piece of work!
anna chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
Thanks for posting, its been a while. Glad that you're healing physically and emotionally. This was a very interesting chapter. Wonder what happened to Crookshanks and if Hermione will return to the same building that the falcons were located. Post soon.
battante chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
oh my gosh! that was an awesome chapter! I absolutely loved it. Can't wait for the next one, but no rush on updating!
MissSiriusBlack-x chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
fabby!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
Aw, i reli love this story. Hope u update really soon! Xxo
ladylace616 chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
*groan* That felt slightly unsettled at the end, but no matter, I suppose. I'm just happy you finally updated! I really liked the bit where they just sat together and watched the storm. It had a nice feel to it.
Icyhellfire chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wow hehe You are a amazing author! Hope you get better! Love this story by the way.

Sincerely,

Icy
prgirly chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I became a member just to review this story. I Love IT! I'm a RH girl but I don't care, I love this story please update soon!This is one of the best, if not the best fan fic I've ever read.
liz-duong77 chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
I haven't been on this website for ages and when I do find myself back here, it's writers like you that make wonder why? I love your story!
Katanza chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
good chapter...can't wait for the next one

desidreams19 chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
i am very mad at you missy.

how dare you stop right there in the middle of a fabulous story, and expect me to not wonder...

Update soon, or I'll pull my hair out. :)
sk8nhilly chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
I alsolutely LOVE this! Great work, I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
inadaze22 chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
Oh I love this story. Please update soon!
desidreams19 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
omg. Amazing So Far!

I can't wait to read the next chappy. (Which is 4 heheh)
alwaysAmalfoy chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
Please update soon! Don't make us wait that long agian!

It was a brilliant chapter though!
1,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »