Reviews for Stolen
ladylace616 chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
This is so cool. I feel bad for Ron though, more so than Hermione really. But that's only because he proposed and she didn't even say anything nice...
x-Lazart-x chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
I dont blame Hermione for panicking! I would have done the exact same if I saw a bear! Love the story! Update soon!
Unwritten Curse chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
You really thought this through, didn't you? (: It really shows. This fic is great so far, and I've only read the first chapter. Unfortunately, I have to get off the computer, so I won't be able to read the rest until later. But you haven't heard the last from me.
battante chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
I REALLY like this story! It is very well written, and I think that you did the personalities just right. I am proud to say that this story is on my favorites list and alert list! Well, keep up the fantastic work!
californiagirl1426 chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
I loved how the plot thickens. Can't wait for the next chapter!
angelqt1231 chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
I absolutely love your story! Update soon
wvictoria chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
I love your story!

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait for the next chapter. ;D
Vanilla Drops chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
Aw yay, Crookshanks is back (: The library you described was amazing, something I would definitely love to have. The diary idea was a smart one, it is a great cover up. Didn't you write in one of the previous chapters that the Order would be able to respond back to her writings? The list of the guests that would attend the wedding in her diary was an excellent come back to the humiliation that she suffered, I really felt for Hermione there. Wonderful ending, it was a great reminder to the audience as to just how much danger she really is in, a nice dose a reality. That things aren't all roses. I hope that there's lots more scheming and devious plans to come ;)
drag princess16 chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
i love this story! i cannot wait for the next chapter!
Fearless.sin chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
OMG That is A really good story, lots of detail.

IJUST LOVE IT. no easier way to say it.
sark chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
I loved it! Especially the part with Draci and his father!
Mrs. Draco Malfoy HE'S MINE chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
Oh, Hermione is sneaky in the end, hahah. This chapter was really great, but I didnt' like how Narcissa slapped Hermione, I always thought that she had SOME niceness in her...? But I'm not the author, so I can't complain, because it's still an awesome fic. KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WRITING AND DON'T KEEP ME WAITING! (cuz when I'm kept waiting, I tend to become really crazy, lol)
Mrs. Draco Malfoy HE'S MINE chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
Dun dun dun dun... Oh what will happen next? I'M GOING TO READ SO I CAN FIND OUT!
Mrs. Draco Malfoy HE'S MINE chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
OH SO THE MAN IN THE ARMOR WAS SNAPE! Lol, I'm slow. Anyways, I love this chapter because...

*crowd all huddling forward crying various 'WHAT's and 'WHY's"

BECAUSE DRACO AND HERMIONE KISSED THAT'S WHY!
Mrs. Draco Malfoy HE'S MINE chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Wait! I forgot who the man in the iron mask was! AH! Now I must go read the chapter again to figure out where he was... but I'm not complaining, I liked this chapter!
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »