Reviews for Stolen
californiagirl1426 chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter!
kiyah corruption chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
Please continue.

I liked it :]
kiwi2012 chapter 8 . 8/11/2007

I liked that chapter.

I hope everything goes okay with your computer!
xxBabyGirlxx chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
wow this is really good, i lie it. please update soon
Markee-chan chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
It was an overall good chapter for me. Not much happened, but then alot happened. Ha, I confuse myself. But yes it was good, but you still had a few errors in the begging of the chapter. Overall it was a good chapter and I am just waiting for the next one.
sk8nhilly chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
This is also my favorite chapter! You did a great job on truely making them the same as in the book. Some make them mushy.

I hope it posts tomorrow! Poor Dumpy.
Mouchi-Mou chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Love the story. I would love it if you kept on updating! I have faith in you!

Harry Potter you're my hero chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
Oh my goodness! What a rotten little elf. And poor Hermione... I love all the suspence! :)
emma chapter 8 . 8/10/2007
ohh this is quite fantastic! I do hope that the update will be for tomorrow! I cannot wait for more interaction between draco and hermione!
gjcoolio chapter 8 . 8/9/2007

very good chapter (:

i didnt quite get the ending though...

was it supposed to be mysterious?

or am i just really slow?

Katanza chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
very good...loved the chapter...update soon!
Team Dramione chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
I am curious as to why Draco has suddenly gotten mad with Hermione? Was it, he was close to Dumpy or something? I can't wait for more soon...hopefully tomorrow! :) lol
missconductx9 chapter 8 . 8/9/2007

heehee! Draco's clever! Poor Dumpy, although he DID try to, you know, murder her...

Whe! Good chappie!
Amester chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
AH, Draco is such a genius! For tricking her like that, I suppose it makes him an evil genius! Sorry about your computer problems, I hope you can iron them out in the end. Oh, before I forget, the advice have to offer is try and pay attention to spelling and grammar, there were a few mistakes littered here and there, nothing truly imparing, but it would nice to see them gone. )
sweetenedx3insanity chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
As soon as I read the title of this chapter, I grabbed my faithful carton of Ben and Jerry's, knowing something bad was gonna ungrateful Dumpy, although I was sad when he was killed like that. I'm glad you made Hermione cry after that, it fits in with her character. I was surprised though, at Draco's choice of words at the end of the chapter, after all that. It's cool that you had Snape come back in; if he comes back for dinner, it'll be a good chance for him and Hermione to talk. Anywhos, loved it, update soon!

1,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »