Reviews for Breaking The Chain
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I instantly realized you were english when I saw you use the word 'tip' to describe Yuugi's room. I saw in the reviews that someone thought that was a typo, haha.

Yay for British words! I'm english too, and it's nice to see such familiar words used on here once in a while.

Ooh, and loved the fic! But I'd recommend breaking the paragraphs down a little more.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
... I really hate to say this, truly, but big. blocks. of. text. Just, no. No. Break it up. Seeing something like that on a monitor is guaranteed to give people headaches - especially if they're on marathon reading.
PrincipalCellist chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Gah! *flails* Another AWESOME ONE!

Hmm...yes, i saw mistakes, but I'm not going to prattle on about them. I hate telling people "Oh, this is wrong," and "This needs to be..." Ya know?

Can't wait to read more from you!

~Cassie
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
you said tip instead of pit

"Yugi stopped his expedition, “Yours, mines a tip.”"
BlueRose777 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
"I’M GAY OK, I ADORE BOYS, I LOVE BOYS, I WANT TO TOUCH BOYS AND I WANT THEM TO TOUCH ME!” Woohoo go Yugi! that line was pure awesomeness!
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
AWSOME WORK AS ALWAYS! such a cute couple and you write the pairng extreamly well...wow just awsome!
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
that was a really good story. I liked it.
Aileen Johnson chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Once again another great story! I so wish that i could write like you do... but alas i am only someone who is still having trouble coming up with ideas. You have it all good! I love your ideas and your range of vocabulary and descriptions. Professionally done in my opinion.
MalikLove chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I love it ;)
Nagone chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Such a cute fic! Sexi, sexi, sexi!
yamisangel101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Aww so sweet... I loved every word of this... great job :D
Bringer Of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Kasha: Hey, this story was really good and really, really HOT. Yami/Yugi is my all time fave pairing and you have to love a good lemon.

Destiny: Kasha you shouldn't be reading this and you know it.

Kasharowls in irritiantion* I'll read whatever I want Destiny. Sorry this is one of my muses, she's the Goddess of pease, and is highly against yaoi and lemons, anyway again love the story of and Fate liked it too, she's my other muse, also the Goddess of destruction and, unlike her sister, supports my obsession with yaoi and lemons.

Fate: *smirk* Yes, and it was indeed a very good lemon.

Kasha: Anyway we better go before we confuse you (or more me for that matter) anymore then we probably did already. Bye.

Destiny: Bye

Fate: *rolls her eyes* Bye.
YamiAlexyuta chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
wow! this story makes me drool all over the place! i love it! but there's a small problem... u should've say "aibou" not "abiou" Anyway, it was great!
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
omg that was so... HOT!

Yugi- (blushing)

Yami- I liked that ALOT

Egypt- you would, but they do have a point that was hot, very sexy, nice job

EgyptMotou- my OC's right that was very sexy, nice job, we loved it didn't we Yugi

Yugi- (blushing like mad) y...ye..yes