Reviews for Thank You
Just Another American Girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Pretty good. I love how the song sounds like it was made for them. Haven't ever heard it though, so that'll probably be the next thing I go do. I like it.
Gia279 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
*gulps* damn. that f-ing song makes me wanna cry. like because it sounds so much like what The Bitch did to me. ugh. 'How you showed me things i wished i'd never seen'? yeah, the inside of a juvie jail cell, kaelyn! sorry that was a really good story and ineeded to get soemthing off my chest. so it was really good. depressing but good...}
JFW1415 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I liked it. :P It seems like everyone is writing song fics about this time; I did, too, and a bunch of people reviewed saying they had ones when they were on the plane. :P Nice job, and please update Q&A! (LOL, I can even beg you on your other stories!) :P
BlueFoxofWater1569 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
Hey, I liked it. Are there more?
rom.gurl.anna chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Mr. Most-Likely-To-Become-A-Cult-Leader ... LOL! over all, great story, luv the songs too.

ani
Brooke Walsh chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
That really wasn't that bad. You should give yourself more credit. Your a pretty good writter. Update soon!

Love,

Chante!
Maximum Ride all the way chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
that was sad but it was good at the same time i love the last thing that max said
maximum-calories chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
aw
silent rebel wings chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
aww that is so good way the you have written it
KiraxMomo chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Nice, I like it. The song goes perfectly with what Max was going through, having Fang leave like that. (I still don't like JP for doing that. :/)
song.of.the.pheonix chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Even though that was your first one, it was really good...i don't write, i only read. But, i thought it was really good, and the song fits perfectly!