Reviews for Inheritance
AAAAAH! Finally one of your stories has Snape having a happy-end!
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 9/15
Well, it looks although the stinky stuff has hit the whirly thing ... as someone said in a story I read recently. While Rons words and actions were entirely predictable, Ginny's first meeting with Nicholas went surprisingly well. Molly was certainly subdued.

As for Victoria, I have a sick feeling that she will (if she hasn't already done so) be helping Voldemort. Is it possible that she is the one who promised to support him? I think Hermione could be in serious jeopardy with the combined ire of Ron and Victoria. I can see him working with her to split up Harry and Hermione.

I'm beginning to think a face-off between Molly and Victoria might be in our future. (By face-off, I'm thinking Molly might rip Victoria's face off.)
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 9/15
I think Ginny is big trouble. She still loves - or at least is obsessed with - Harry, and she is incredibly stubborn and willful. I think she could wind up hurting the entire Potter clan. Harry should talk to Andrew about this; he might think differently about his son's choice if he knew of Ginny's long-time obsession. I have a really bad feeling about this. (I hope I'm wrong, but ...)
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/15
LOL at Umbridge! Why would she care that Harry ignored her? Did she want him to shrink in fear? Surely she didn't expect a pleasant greeting.

"[Harry] really didn't want to explain to Ginny why he had bonded with Hermione and not her. .. She was going to be livid when she found out." Why is it any of her business?

"Percy was livid. This was not the way he had planned it. He had planned it so that he would be the hero and receive all the praise for saving the Savior, but no some vampires had to ruin everything and make him look like a fool." It sounds as if Percy has been taking some hints from both Fudge and Ron!

Oh, dear ... It looks as if Nicholas's mate is Ginny. Poor guy! As if his mother isn't bad enough, he'll be stuck with Molly for a MIL ... and Bat-Bogey Girl for a mate (and Ron for a BIL). Sadly, Harry and Hermione will be stuck with the Weasleys rather than getting free of them. I see trouble ahead.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 9/15
It's a good idea to check for Marks. You never know ... I suppose it's possible that some have allied with Voldemort, as they seem to have infiltrated every aspect of magical life, so to speak.

I'm curious to know Ron's reaction to everything.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 9/15
Oh, good. At least Hermione accepted him, as have Remus, Tonks, and Moody. I wonder if Remus knew about James's heritage. Hmm.

Frankly, I don't know why Hatry doesn't wipe out the DEs. Turning them over to the Ministry is the same as letting them go back to Voldemort, unless things are very different from canon in that respect.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/15
Gee, I hope your Vampire Harry is treated better by his so-called friends than poor Vampire Harry in "Twisted Fate."

It sounds like Harry has to worry not only about Voldemort but also about Great-Aunt Victoria. Just what he needs. Or will her threats stop at midnight?

I hope Hermione doesn't reject Harry. That could be bad.
imnotraven16 chapter 20 . 8/29
excellent story
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 8/24
Hmm Vampires with 'Bite'to bad twilight missed that mark. NO SPARKLING. God story
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 20 . 7/25
That was a true fairytale... splendid mix of HP and your vampire world, great story, I really enjoyed it!
I hope the traitorous vamp is found out and is executed along with her new mates.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 7/9
If things are explained to Harry properly then he will not have a problem with Snape being kept busy helping the community. I like how Harry cut the Ministry off.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 7/9
Ron will blab...they should have gotten a vow from him first.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/28
I'm surprised she accepted I really am. Why is there no hullabaloo about being vampire?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 5/28
Really Percy tried to play the hero...he knew about the attack but said nothing. If the Ministry knew about the Potter Heritage and that they couldn't touch Harry, why did they not do anything better yet they still tried to kill him in the summer after the TWT and in fifth year?