Reviews for Inheritance
mrs.butler2016 chapter 20 . 6/6
Hahaha I love it. Please write a sequel or a series on this. This was a well thought out and well written fanfiction. It was nice to have more than one male Potter let alone close to the same ages
anarion87 chapter 20 . 5/27
nice story
Yaw613 chapter 20 . 4/6
Please write a sequel to this. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
clumsydolphin chapter 15 . 3/11
I know this is an older story but in also know the pain of loss never completely goes away. So I am so sorry you lost your daddy. Also I will say I adore this story, its just so different and unique!
Book Princess-313 chapter 5 . 2/21
I
Lord Kuchiki chapter 20 . 2/5
Loved this story and I love what you did with Snape; I always felt bad for his role
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 7 . 1/23
No me lo puedo creer maldita traidora!
Harley G. Potter chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
Ginny: He tome that well.
Me *laughs* god Ginny whole u excuse me i got to show Ronald what he gets for saying rude things to kind people
Harley G. Potter chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
He,Harry wanted it bad. ;) o_o
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
Great story
Really good
Heksy chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
AAAAHHH-HAHAHAHA serves you right " Lord Potter"
andyjhorton chapter 20 . 2/3/2016
enjoyable story, not one that i have seen before. points for originality. Thanks:)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
Poor Harry he is like 36 and he will be grandpa at 37?
I Think she will be better than Hanna, who didn't live with Neville. neville will stop been proffesor at Hogwarts? Or Ali will be going to live at the Castle for some time until Neville descide to take his rol as Lord Longbotton or as Harry's family in Potter's castle?

I really loved the story!
Raikaguken chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
shame you killed bellatrix
no way she could've been turned into a thrall of harry?
i kinda think she deserves a second chance
Wednesday-Addams chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
I am so sorry for your loss.