Reviews for Inheritance
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 20 . 9/27
Great story
Really good
Heksy chapter 20 . 7/5
AAAAHHH-HAHAHAHA serves you right " Lord Potter"
andyjhorton chapter 20 . 2/3
enjoyable story, not one that i have seen before. points for originality. Thanks:)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
Poor Harry he is like 36 and he will be grandpa at 37?
I Think she will be better than Hanna, who didn't live with Neville. neville will stop been proffesor at Hogwarts? Or Ali will be going to live at the Castle for some time until Neville descide to take his rol as Lord Longbotton or as Harry's family in Potter's castle?

I really loved the story!
patrick.dejong94 chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
shame you killed bellatrix
no way she could've been turned into a thrall of harry?
i kinda think she deserves a second chance
Wednesday-Addams chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
I am so sorry for your loss.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I can't believe it! Ron left the Great Hall without eating! Surely the enchanted ceiling will cave in or something. I worry about Ron in this frame of mind. His belief that he has somehow been betrayed makes him easy pickings for a DE plot to harm or (more likely) kidnap Hermione. Ginny would just hit him with a Bat Bogey, but Hermione would be reluctant due to their history, I think. Heaven help him if he hurts Hermione. If he does, he's toast.

Hm. I wonder if Hermione is expecting a child and hasn't yet told Harry. It's odd that she would ask for those lessons without telling him.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/15/2015
AAAAAH! Finally one of your stories has Snape having a happy-end!
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Well, it looks although the stinky stuff has hit the whirly thing ... as someone said in a story I read recently. While Rons words and actions were entirely predictable, Ginny's first meeting with Nicholas went surprisingly well. Molly was certainly subdued.

As for Victoria, I have a sick feeling that she will (if she hasn't already done so) be helping Voldemort. Is it possible that she is the one who promised to support him? I think Hermione could be in serious jeopardy with the combined ire of Ron and Victoria. I can see him working with her to split up Harry and Hermione.

I'm beginning to think a face-off between Molly and Victoria might be in our future. (By face-off, I'm thinking Molly might rip Victoria's face off.)
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
I think Ginny is big trouble. She still loves - or at least is obsessed with - Harry, and she is incredibly stubborn and willful. I think she could wind up hurting the entire Potter clan. Harry should talk to Andrew about this; he might think differently about his son's choice if he knew of Ginny's long-time obsession. I have a really bad feeling about this. (I hope I'm wrong, but ...)
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
LOL at Umbridge! Why would she care that Harry ignored her? Did she want him to shrink in fear? Surely she didn't expect a pleasant greeting.

"[Harry] really didn't want to explain to Ginny why he had bonded with Hermione and not her. .. She was going to be livid when she found out." Why is it any of her business?

"Percy was livid. This was not the way he had planned it. He had planned it so that he would be the hero and receive all the praise for saving the Savior, but no some vampires had to ruin everything and make him look like a fool." It sounds as if Percy has been taking some hints from both Fudge and Ron!

Oh, dear ... It looks as if Nicholas's mate is Ginny. Poor guy! As if his mother isn't bad enough, he'll be stuck with Molly for a MIL ... and Bat-Bogey Girl for a mate (and Ron for a BIL). Sadly, Harry and Hermione will be stuck with the Weasleys rather than getting free of them. I see trouble ahead.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
It's a good idea to check for Marks. You never know ... I suppose it's possible that some have allied with Voldemort, as they seem to have infiltrated every aspect of magical life, so to speak.

I'm curious to know Ron's reaction to everything.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Oh, good. At least Hermione accepted him, as have Remus, Tonks, and Moody. I wonder if Remus knew about James's heritage. Hmm.

Frankly, I don't know why Hatry doesn't wipe out the DEs. Turning them over to the Ministry is the same as letting them go back to Voldemort, unless things are very different from canon in that respect.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Gee, I hope your Vampire Harry is treated better by his so-called friends than poor Vampire Harry in "Twisted Fate."

It sounds like Harry has to worry not only about Voldemort but also about Great-Aunt Victoria. Just what he needs. Or will her threats stop at midnight?

I hope Hermione doesn't reject Harry. That could be bad.
imnotraven16 chapter 20 . 8/29/2015