Reviews for Thunderstorms and Frozen Snow
woww
i like this
ukiruki really cute
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
IC crack pairing. Nice. (And Shunsui is a bad influence, not that they need one.)
XMissxHallawayX chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Aw! Been lookin' for the good stuff!
DangerousDreams chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I have to say that as a die-hard IchiRuki fan, I'm finding it very hard not to convert to this ship, just because of your amazing writing. All of it is so, so sweet. 45 "He tries to act nonchalant as she walks by but knows he's failed when Shunsui snorts and rolls his eyes." was absolutely perfect. You keep it short and yet have so much meaning in it.

Great job :D
Pepe Le Pew chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
These were awesome, new favorite crack pairing.

Great job on them. I love the fluffiness of them all, and the mentions of the not so fluffy things. All in all this was wonderful.
buloy chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Simply beautiful! I love the way each theme wove into one understandable and touching story of their relationship. Love it! Very nice and subtly done, but powerful in its message. ;)

Thank you for such a great read! XD
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is absolutely lovely.
Hesunohana chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
so beautiful. and well-written !
Sweet Scrifice chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
I'm a bigger sucker for this 50 sentences fics! I really love your way of writing! Is really calm and sort of poetic :D!
shogi chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Wow... beautiful...
darkangel1910 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
This was just as good as the others. I really dig your "one sentence" fanfics...so...any chance of you doing Shunsui/Nanao?
shogi chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Ah, to me, this always seem like such an unusual pairing... I've never really had the chance yet to go out and look if that is true... LOL

Whee! God, I just LOVE these! So wonderful! XD Hahaha, I know I said that last time too but damn! I can't help but be repetitive!
musicallady1 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Really good chapter. I don't see how you come up with one sentence about Rukia/Ukitake, let alone 50. Pretty awesome. I figured Renji would take it the hardest, outside of Byakuya. I like how Kyoraku tease the two of them as they slowly admit their love for each other. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work!
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This Couple is unusual but you make them work.