Reviews for To Represent the Elves
Lydwina Marie chapter 1 . 4/10
I don't have any criticism for you, I'm sorry. :D It was all good.
Mashpotatoe Queen chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! :D

This whole thing is incredibly sweet and I love how you wrote both Pippin and Legolas. The idea behind it is lovely and this fic really touched my fluffiness full force; I was practically squealing in joy by the end of it. Just... beautiful. Beautiful Story, beautiful writing, and a beautiful idea. Thank you so much for putting this out into the world! :)

Also, that ending? A (I really, really like the ending!)

I'm sorry I can't give any criticism; this story is already perfect as it is! I hope you can take my review instead! :3
CareBear0309 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
14*144 is 2016! I was surprised.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I love everything about this! :D Especially that you hinted at Legolas' and Aragorn's friendship from before the Quest. And your Pippin is absolutely delightful to read.
Elfie chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
According to some educated estimates I've read, Legolas is somewhere between 4000 and 6000, but you've gotten far closer than the people who say 500.
Characters were so real and true to Tolkien that they made me smile.
1356-2478 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I must say, I deeply enjoy reading your stories. They're beautiful.
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
MAde me laugh a lot. nice job! :)
strongerthananysword chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is lovely. :) I'm afraid I'm not yet knowledgeable enough in LotR to offer cc on the information, but may I say I think you've captured everyone rather well. :)
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
AWWWW! I liked this! I like any interaction between these two, actually...too bad something like this didn't actually happen between these two...
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww,It's cute, I love it!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
very cute story and nice interacting.
LadyDoroAnne chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Loved this! It was fantastic!
americanbabe chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was great! You should do more like this! I like the hobbits interacting with Legolas in this way!
Ellana chapter 1 . 7/19/2010