Reviews for To Represent the Elves
Elfie chapter 1 . 3/12
According to some educated estimates I've read, Legolas is somewhere between 4000 and 6000, but you've gotten far closer than the people who say 500.
Characters were so real and true to Tolkien that they made me smile.
1356-2478 chapter 1 . 1/31
I must say, I deeply enjoy reading your stories. They're beautiful.
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
MAde me laugh a lot. nice job! :)
strongerthananysword chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is lovely. :) I'm afraid I'm not yet knowledgeable enough in LotR to offer cc on the information, but may I say I think you've captured everyone rather well. :)
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
AWWWW! I liked this! I like any interaction between these two, actually...too bad something like this didn't actually happen between these two...
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww,It's cute, I love it!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
very cute story and nice interacting.
LadyDoroAnne chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Loved this! It was fantastic!
americanbabe chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was great! You should do more like this! I like the hobbits interacting with Legolas in this way!
Ellana chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
C' est génial !
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Great Job!
aotearoan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Really enjoyed this. I think you captured the characters really well but also showed something new and original. I loved the interactions between the hobbits and Legolas, and Aragorn too at the end. It's great to see different characters talking to each other than the usual combinations. Very well written :)
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
*smile*

This story s heartwarming (can you say this in english? oô) and just like Legolas I had to laugh sometimes.
cactuskim chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Hi NiRi,

Love this story, you capture Legolas' POV (Age wise) beautifully... so many years have passed by human standards, giving him a rich sense of depth, and yet in some ways because of his elven heritage they leave him untouched, creating an interesting dichotomy.

Cactuskim
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Love Pip's reaction. PRICELESS!