Reviews for Timeless
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 7/21
J'aime.
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wow very belliveable and reallitisc and right now I'm liking the idea of an older woman and younger man love afair. great one shot.
sweetiepie1019 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I liked it. It was sweet. Of course, I don't quite get any of these fics where Buffy grows old and Spike doesn't. I mean, first of all, Spike beat Angel out for Shanshu, both with their epic fight and because Angel signed it away, so he's likely to become human because honestly, I don't see a lot of other ensouled vamps coming forward. And two, Buffy's a Slayer. Sure, she's not the only one anymore, but I don't see her living past her forties. I don't know - maybe it's just me, but I can't see her quitting, and she's already died twice. I'm sorry to pile this on you, I guess I always wondered why everyone assumed that she and Angel or she and Spike were doomed when everyone knew the usual Slayer shelflife. Thoughts? Comments?
darklover chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I liked was very romantic. And glad to read something besides Spike being besides Buffy's deathbed. Not that I don't mind reading those kinds of fics, but sometimes different is necessary. You did a great job of writing this fic.
Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
i liked it, but it was kinda disturbing, i mean not your writing just the thought. I wish there was a way around the whole aging thing, i did kinda sort that out in my story Another Way (check it out)with a prophecy i made up, because i always wondered how they would ever be together with the age problem. But it was really well written and i liked it. )
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Great fic. Buffy growing old, adn Spike still looking the same as the day she met him would be something they would have to face, but Spike would still stay with her no matter how old she looked. Very romantic.
Carol J chapter 1 . 6/30/2007