Reviews for Who's The Hostage?
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
Ahio! la si mette male
werewolfandproud chapter 10 . 8/4/2020
This chapter is why I love fanfiction so much and finally does someone state that orochimaru use the long tongue trick for none combat purposes. Thank you
HyroTheGodOfFiction chapter 12 . 7/30/2020
More please
Primus2021 chapter 8 . 1/10/2020
Plan B could be lying to the village telling them that Jiraiya sent Naruto on his 3 year long Training Mission early and without him as a test of the kids survival skills, then without telling anyone he sent Hinata along with Naruto as a Training Partner, And that he will be meeting up with the 2 them at an undisclosed location later on.
NarHina chapter 12 . 8/12/2019
Can we please get a chapter I want to see how Naruto wings it and hopefully he does it with Hinata or something where they take a step up at this rate Hinata is going to turn the tables on him and tie him up to have her way with him.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Monster King chapter 12 . 11/26/2018
Please continue it soon
Rebmul chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
papa Naruto gona spank a bitch
Thechaosmaster chapter 8 . 3/21/2017
How can you see Chuck Norris and raise it with two Pirates and a spoon? Lady Tsunade has lost a bet. She is known as The Royal Sucker after all.
Silvereye-BW chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
Pretty good story. Can't wait for more.
musketau chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
I know there may never be any more than this but Damn. I like.
It's stupid, thoughtful, and probably uses too many cliches to be legal, but it's funny and does bring up a few things to think about.
Naruto has to eventually realise Hinata likes him, if only because she ties him up and takes him, but i hadn't thought of Stockholm syndrome being used as an excuse before, at least as an excuse as to why he doesn't do anything with her.
The back and forth is good, and i liked Orochi's explanation. It was new, possible, and still funny as hell.
Good work
IronScript chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
More please! :D
wolf-in-hell chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
I keep hoping for an update here, but after four years I guess I should just give up.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
I wish there was more I love your stories
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
Oooook... So let me get this straight? You make a story, label it with "romance" and ONE chapter before ANY kind of romance can happen, you STOP IT? I think I see why the "Naruto archetype" has appeal to you. I mean seriously, he's/your reasoning for him not being with Hinata was "she's a type of royalty and I have nothing to offer"?... Umm they are not IN the village, in fact are ON THE RUN and "continued survival/protection" in this kind of environment is actually QUITE a lot in the way of "offering".
cthulucoon chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
I found Orochimaru coming back funny and I would have said that Minato was the genius of his old team. Also, even though this was quite funny it felt a bit like breaking the fourth wall.