Reviews for Who's The Hostage?
Hawk Raven chapter 12 . 6/30
More please! :D
wolf-in-hell chapter 11 . 1/1
I keep hoping for an update here, but after four years I guess I should just give up.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
I wish there was more I love your stories
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
Oooook... So let me get this straight? You make a story, label it with "romance" and ONE chapter before ANY kind of romance can happen, you STOP IT? I think I see why the "Naruto archetype" has appeal to you. I mean seriously, he's/your reasoning for him not being with Hinata was "she's a type of royalty and I have nothing to offer"?... Umm they are not IN the village, in fact are ON THE RUN and "continued survival/protection" in this kind of environment is actually QUITE a lot in the way of "offering".
cthulucoon chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
I found Orochimaru coming back funny and I would have said that Minato was the genius of his old team. Also, even though this was quite funny it felt a bit like breaking the fourth wall.
cthulucoon chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
As much as I am not into Xs stories, I like this one but I would skip the naruto x hinata passages.
magikiz2sick chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
NOOO! Why was this never continued what does naruto do!
Scoobygirl45 chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
This story is extremely funny please update soon!1
Kit chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
You see folks, this is a story that deserves to be continued. With humor, cannon past accuracy, cannon past improvisation, rare veiws on characters, um, just Sasuke and Orochimaru actualy, but you see, awesome story. Udate.

Now.

Or soon.

But update.
Akuma-Heika chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Ackmed references are great.

CH2
Why did the brick not do more harm? ANd why would Naruto calm down from her being attacked when beforehand he was going to go apeshit on the guy?

Ch3
ABU little crazy monkies hahahaha Technically ANBU is the shortened term. THe full name is a mouthful.

CH4
the feel was a nice bonus!

Shrunk him...gamakichi at this point was already small. Any smaller and he would be unable to be a mail man.

Ch5
WHo are ypu amd what have you done with Naruto. In most cases this wouldn't be that funny with how used it is but considering the fox is sealed IN Naruto it becomes funny again. GJ making a classic great again!

you could eat the innards. Different parts of ana nimal have different nutirional content. ARead a report about a guy who was stuck in a life raft for a month. After a week or two he couldn;t eat the normal parts you eat of fish and started eating organs and eyeballs which each had different content. His body could identify what was in what and gave him cravings to get what it needed. He ate it all raw. Raw eyeball oh wait tose come in pairs! lol

Hinata must be emiting test patterns from the raised shirt lol.

In the AN you call ch5 ch 6 and do the same for ch6 calling it ch7 why?

Ch7
What movie?

the shy innocent comment was humorous.

How did Naruto not learn of the memory feedback from the distraction clones?

She came to very fast and just in time to lol.

Please keep up the good work!
tenchisamasan chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
so uh... when will this be updated ?
llazo4108822 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters please.
Jostanos chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Omake:

'The Last Uchiha' walks onto the stage and coughs before cheerfully exclaiming...

"HEY, LADIES and GENTS.. IT'S SAKE TO ME TIME!" and immediately gets hit with a half empty bottle of Sake and passes out.

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!
Jostanos chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
*coughs* In response to what Kyuubi no Yoko said to Naruto at the top of the page:
IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE! XD

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

*blinks* A quiz? About the Icha Icha Series?
Jostanos chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
*laughs like crazy at the omake*