Reviews for Just buisness
Moi chapter 27 . 4/28
This is soooo amazing, wow. I cannot imagine how hard this must've been to write. Everything is so complex and well thought out! an amazing read, I loved all of it. 10/10
Guest chapter 27 . 12/2/2017
Batman might be awesome but Bruce Wayne is on a whole ' other level. Kudos.
Kingsforcedvacation chapter 27 . 11/22/2017
You have got to love a cunning Bruce Wayne.
Jane chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
"I can do that, Mr. Wayne." Diana was polite but disappointed at his tone.

"We're pretty much done." Lucius told Bruce.

"I know." Bruce was idle.

"Leaving her to simmer, ha?"

"Only a little." He replied. "I want her to see just who she is dealing with."

I was really excited about BMWW but after reading this, I hope this story Diana is not paired to BM.

He is simply degrading. a man who treats a woman with contempt, disrespect. Absolutely unnecessary
Guest chapter 27 . 9/1/2017
I really enjoyed this story. At times I was confused with the dialog but I greatly enjoyed the story overall. This story showed a different side to Bruce as cunning and manipulative but also kind and caring to some. I likes the part where Bruce made the formula and tried to make his own father proud. I also like that Dick took an interest in buissness and was working with that angel also.
Angryhenry chapter 27 . 5/22/2017
chapters are too short, but I can understand that somewhat. Good work.
MissAmelie chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
I tried...
But I have no sympathy for this Bruce. He's too cynical. I always imagined cynicism as an act. I can not believe any sentiment other than Gotham and his family. (Or not)
Diana is just a pawn in her game
Lazarus495 chapter 27 . 4/16/2015
Well, ignoring the serious editing need for punctuation and grammar, this is one of the best things I've read.
Lazarus495 chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Synergy was the first thing that came to mind. Considering my qualifications, I'd say that bats was too slow to realize. Other than that, I bow to your knowledge o great one.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
Best damn ending I've ever read.
thedwo chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
Aside from spellings errors *cough*the title*cough*, a spectacular story. I loved how it showed Bats in a way usually missed - his brilliance and manipulative (something that, imo, none of the movies have shown).

You should seriously consider either adding a sequel, or just further Batman stories in this style, as this is a rare take.

And this is how I hope this is how they show Bats in the Superman/Batman and possible Justice League movies. I mean, it doesn't matter how good he is at martial arts, a regular human can't compete in combat with the rest of the founders, period. I mean, take a nod from Marvel and make him a combo of Fury and Stark, with a splash Widow/Hawkeye for the field work spying.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Batman has a scary level of control over their lives. The coolest, and scariest part is, they mostly don't even realise it.
liesmyth chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
Okay, I enjoyed this. I was kind of skeptic at first when I saw ‚Äěthis dialogue'' because the formatting really puts the reader off, but I'm glad I kept going. Well done.
quoththeraven5 chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
this was awesome! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 26 . 2/8/2013
Bruce you are such a bad ass and I love you! ;)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »