Reviews for Just buisness
I really enjoyed this story. At times I was confused with the dialog but I greatly enjoyed the story overall. This story showed a different side to Bruce as cunning and manipulative but also kind and caring to some. I likes the part where Bruce made the formula and tried to make his own father proud. I also like that Dick took an interest in buissness and was working with that angel also.
Angryhenry chapter 27 . 5/22
chapters are too short, but I can understand that somewhat. Good work.
PrinceWayne chapter 14 . 4/19
I tried...
But I have no sympathy for this Bruce. He's too cynical. I always imagined cynicism as an act. I can not believe any sentiment other than Gotham and his family. (Or not)
Diana is just a pawn in her game
Lazarus495 chapter 27 . 4/16/2015
Well, ignoring the serious editing need for punctuation and grammar, this is one of the best things I've read.
Lazarus495 chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Synergy was the first thing that came to mind. Considering my qualifications, I'd say that bats was too slow to realize. Other than that, I bow to your knowledge o great one.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
Best damn ending I've ever read.
thedwo chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
Aside from spellings errors *cough*the title*cough*, a spectacular story. I loved how it showed Bats in a way usually missed - his brilliance and manipulative (something that, imo, none of the movies have shown).

You should seriously consider either adding a sequel, or just further Batman stories in this style, as this is a rare take.

And this is how I hope this is how they show Bats in the Superman/Batman and possible Justice League movies. I mean, it doesn't matter how good he is at martial arts, a regular human can't compete in combat with the rest of the founders, period. I mean, take a nod from Marvel and make him a combo of Fury and Stark, with a splash Widow/Hawkeye for the field work spying.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Batman has a scary level of control over their lives. The coolest, and scariest part is, they mostly don't even realise it.
liesmyth chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
Okay, I enjoyed this. I was kind of skeptic at first when I saw ‚Äěthis dialogue'' because the formatting really puts the reader off, but I'm glad I kept going. Well done.
quoththeraven5 chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
this was awesome! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 26 . 2/8/2013
Bruce you are such a bad ass and I love you! ;)
quoththeraven5 chapter 24 . 2/8/2013
that was so cool!
quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Yeah!
quoththeraven5 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Awwww! So sweet! That last line got meteary eyed! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013