Reviews for Just buisness
AFM chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Well written, though could use better pacing. Thank you for writing.
Harles chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
Schway. :D

Pacing's top form! Can't wait to rummage through the rest of your stories.
Unleash The Shadow chapter 27 . 2/13/2012
I am surprised this story doesn't have more reviews. Except a few spelling mistakes, this story was amazing! The plot was well thought out and it looked like you actually knew what was going on. The way you portrayed Bruce Wayne in this made me think of Nolan's Bruce, it was that good. I love how you brought Dick into this as well. A lot of writers forget that it is expected that Dick will take over the Wayne Empire sooner or later (at least until Damian came along).

This was an amazing story. It wasn't rushed, and the plot was complicated and had me guessing until the end. Your characterization was amazing too. Definitely a new favourite of mine!
Winters of Despair chapter 27 . 8/26/2011
This is such a beautiful story. I'm rather at a loss as to the reason why you don't have an overload of reviews.

My only complaint is that there were several frequently misspelled words, which interrupted the continuity somewhat when my brain stopped reading in order to mentally correct what it had seen.

Other than that, Bruce was wonderfully in-character for the entire ride. I love how you monopolized on Doomsday's exile and turned your story into something with an in-depth plot, great characters and a side of Bruce Wayne that we don't normally get to see.

Adding in Dick and Barbara's involvement was like putting frosting on a cupcake - not strictly necessary, but delightful and well worth it all the same.

The romance was like adding sprinkles. It was just enough to make me smile. I don't normally care for the romance in a story, but this was so realistic and well-done that it was impossible to resist. The last chapter, especially, was fabulous.
5starbarbie chapter 13 . 4/8/2011
i know i havent read the whole story yet but so far it jst seems like a mission..not enought romance. but good job nice plot
KatelySmiling chapter 27 . 2/20/2011
i love this, this is the reason i love batman he's a freakin genius
Naga chapter 27 . 12/18/2010
Very nicely written. One of the more plot-driven story and how! I really enjoyed how you showed the different sides to Bruce, not just the vigilante and detective parts, but also the cut-throat CEO and the expert manipulator. Your Bruce is closest to the one portrayed in batman begins, his motivations and objectives strongly fleshed out to make out the full person, that hardly showed something else that made him more than just batman and the fop. In short, he's so lethally cunning and smart here he's making me break out in shivers. Great job! The only thing I'd like to add is that there is quite a lot of spelling mistakes and some broken sentences, which is a bit of a shame because it sort of breaks the flow of the story when you encounter them. It's a bit like driving the most perfect lamborghini on the road and encountering a few potholes, not too big an issue but iwhen you are having such a beautiful ride you wish that it can just be perfect.
RandomGuy1985 chapter 27 . 11/5/2010
The best defence is to attack...And who is better than Batman to do it?Amazing story Akylae...Keep writing...
kobez2.0 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Very good first chapter, I can't wait to read into the rest of the fic.

TyriaT chapter 27 . 10/3/2009
This story is wonderful! I love how you've written the Bat. The chess game between him and Luthor in two areas, online and financially, was an interesting idea. The negotiations with Dick about retiring made me laugh. Great job.
DYlogger chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
IT's Daily planet, Not Daly.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 27 . 1/5/2009
Ok, I can take a hint! lol it's a very well constructed story - you got everyone right - particularly Bruce, who's perfectly in character. And maybe it's the romantic in me, but I loved the ending. Or rather, the beginning. Made me all warm and fuzzy inside :D
sabrinaw chapter 27 . 4/9/2008
...that...WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! JUST FREAKING AMAZING! I LOVED IT! The descriptions, how awesome you wrote Bruce's detective side, and explained the hostile takeover, it was just incredibly realistic. le.

Not a fan of BM/WW, but the way you did it was okay. Very subtle. I liked it.
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 18 . 3/7/2008
This is an excellent story, but you need to check your spelling. Several correctly spelled words clearly aren't what you meant to write. Dare I suspect an unchecked spell checker? ;)

“Mr. Fox, have that in writing before the last bid. Until than, you are my whiteness to a verbal contract.”

Should be witness not whiteness for example. Spell checkers are notorious for these kinds of goof ups.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 11/13/2007