Reviews for Just buisness
Kipling Bunny chapter 27 . 8/27/2007
So, just to let you know, I've read through this story completely...while at work. :) I was so hooked! I absolutely love it and I think you've done a great job.

Keep up the great work!
Daxo chapter 27 . 8/23/2007
that was fast

love your story

keep writing

bye
Afalstein chapter 27 . 8/23/2007
Wow. I go offline for one day and you finish the story. Absolutely awesome. The part where they nail Lex is fun, but I can't say I understand the part with Waller and the prison cells terribly well, but I liked it.

I'm hoping Bruce and Diana are married, just cause I have this thing about that, but fun ending. Prosperity showing a new happiness in the Batman.

Good work, and intriguing story altogether. Fun thing.
Hepburn chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
Hi! This was really well written and thought out. You painted vivid and realistic characters with your words and I really enjoyed it. I have only two problems though; first your use of the word weather. Weather is what is happening outside at the moment, rain, snow, or sunny days. Whether is a choice between two things.

You need to refer to the latter not the former.

Also your use of the word staple. To staple ones hands would most likely hurt... a lot, I think the word you are looking for is steeple. Its okay people often have problems with homonyms. Other than that your story was great! Keep writing! : )
Sayan83 chapter 21 . 8/21/2007
Great story can't wait for an update.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I like this focus on Bruce Wayne, it fleshes out Batman even more, and Bruce/Batman's interactions with Diana/Wonder Woman are interesting to read as he is trying to balance his feelings for her as well in what he is trying to accomplish. You are a skilled writer.
Afalstein chapter 18 . 8/20/2007
Ooh Ha. I like this story. All sorts of fun details that you'd never get anywhere else. Love the juggling of all the different facets of his personality. The part with all the people showing up to help is unlikely, but nonetheless an interesting way to make the Lexcorp takeover probable.

The story seems out of continuity with the Batman Beyond verse, but actually I kinda like that, cause some things about that universe sucked.

Liked the Boy Scout reference, with the implied connection to Superman, and the bidding on stocks bit.
Rzz chapter 18 . 8/19/2007
Definately 10/10. Bonus points for focusing mostly on Batman (who we all know is the coolest superhero ever).
majinme chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
Keeps getting better...
Daxo chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
dude this is awsome

how bruce battles lex in a office is new and cool

there is nothing that he cant do

now to the cure of cancer

lol

but i think that lex would have investigate dick

see you later

Ps: giving the option of anonymus reviews options can help to get more reviews
Afalstein chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
Interesting. I doubt Gotham, or any city, would get crime that much in remission, but nonetheless it's a great theme to show the redemption of DC's favorite crime town. The lamps are practical and ingenious, and Bruce's dodging of actually 'doing' anything with Nikki while still convincing everyone he did is well-done.

It would have been fun to have Barbara dance with Lex and place a bug on him or something, but as it was the verbal play was neat.
Eridani23 chapter 13 . 8/2/2007
Sounds great so far, can't wait to see how everything pans out.
Afalstein chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
I'm not sure what to think about this story. Technically, it's masterful. Batman is always cool, and the many juggling of his different personas here is interesting. The many different things he's investigating is a fascinating manner of keeping the story going, and the detailed accounts of the business matters are really something else. I like the chapter with Wonder Woman where it shows how they bounce off each other.

Certain things, however, I dislike. Superman, for instance, would not even contemplate going after Luthor without League's approval. He says, "we're the Justice League. We play by the rules" (He disobeys that shortly after, but only to save Q) And, if he wasn't going to, he wouldn't be threatened by the loss of a job or home. Superman's not a mercenary. Also, every so often I get the feeling there's a political thing you're bringing in, which can really cheapen a story. I could be just being paranoid. If so, I apologize, I have a tendency to do that.

So, like I say, your handling of Batman's character is wonderful, and I like the ingenious way you go through his life and show how he does everything, but certain things tamper my enjoyment.

Still, interested to see how it goes. Keep writing!
DreamFreak336 chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
This is just to cool! I can't stop reading it!
Vulkan chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
Another very good chapter. I am very interested in your story. Please continue and update soon!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »