Reviews for Just buisness
Eridani23 chapter 13 . 8/2/2007
Sounds great so far, can't wait to see how everything pans out.
Afalstein chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
I'm not sure what to think about this story. Technically, it's masterful. Batman is always cool, and the many juggling of his different personas here is interesting. The many different things he's investigating is a fascinating manner of keeping the story going, and the detailed accounts of the business matters are really something else. I like the chapter with Wonder Woman where it shows how they bounce off each other.

Certain things, however, I dislike. Superman, for instance, would not even contemplate going after Luthor without League's approval. He says, "we're the Justice League. We play by the rules" (He disobeys that shortly after, but only to save Q) And, if he wasn't going to, he wouldn't be threatened by the loss of a job or home. Superman's not a mercenary. Also, every so often I get the feeling there's a political thing you're bringing in, which can really cheapen a story. I could be just being paranoid. If so, I apologize, I have a tendency to do that.

So, like I say, your handling of Batman's character is wonderful, and I like the ingenious way you go through his life and show how he does everything, but certain things tamper my enjoyment.

Still, interested to see how it goes. Keep writing!
DreamFreak336 chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
This is just to cool! I can't stop reading it!
Vulkan chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
Another very good chapter. I am very interested in your story. Please continue and update soon!
karith chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
I like this. Bruce is very smart and determined
majinme chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
Wow, this is really... did I mention Wow
majinme chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
Very nice... I love the way the story is developing. Keep it up
acer-sigma chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
Superman may be the official leader of the League, but lets face it Batman was always there real leader. I mean really, when has Superman ever come up with a strategic plan?

Bruce's plan to protect Wayne Enterprise by covertly buying up shares of LexCorp is interesting. Should be interesting to see who comes out on top of this game.

Hope you reveal the contents of Dick's acceptance letter in the next chapter, cause I'm kind of curious now.
camelotlady chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
Really looking forward to see where this is going. Great job so far.
acer-sigma chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
A third aspect to the Bruce/BAtman persona, and a hidden agenda. Wayne Enterprises indirectly marketing JLU toys. Loving this story.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4