Reviews for Waltz of Apocalypse
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Awwww that was such happy ending -. You did an AWSOME job on this story :D.
subaru1999 chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
wonderful story, i hope you someday decide to continue it!
Ambiguous Loon chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
Awesome story. the whole thing, beginning to end, was simply amazing!

most of what happened caught me off gaurd too, which is a very nice change from those story's that follow the same format, over and over again.

as I said, simply amazing

Kudos all around

-s.o
FreshFish chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
WOW! I love your ending. In the end they are rejoined. So happy, now I can go to bed and think happy thoughts.. LOL

Thank You so much for a great read.
FreshFish chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
AH!

You killed the SOB deserved it..(in this story anyway) lol

At least Malik will be reborn.. you have redeemed yourself. LOL

Poor Ryou, he's just as Psycho as Marik.. scary.. Death shipping becomes more believable now. LOL

Learn from Seto.. ugh! You could get frostbite just being within a ten inch radius. Thats why Isis's eyes are blue; she's chilled to the bone.

Good story, really tragic. You working for Shakespeare? ROFL
FreshFish chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
NO! You killed Malik!

WA

OMG.. It hurts... lol

I truly liked this .. until right there.. now I just wanna cry..

It's good but it's painful..
Anime Crazed chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
I really, really, really liked this fic! Especially the ending... you had me smiling and feeling all warm and fuzzy when Ryou finally saw Bakura and Malik again! D Lovely fic! D
adele4 chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
(spoilers in review)

I'm not much of a fan of reunions after death, but I was really happy about it in this case – especially as it turned out that Ryou could not really have gotten back together with Malik either any other way; I liked how you dealt with that. First I thought that the child would be Malik (and that would have been really bizarre, since Ryou saw him grow up), and then I did, of course, expect the reincarnated Malik would come together with Ryou: but when you think about it, it turns out that that relationship too would have been really weird at best, with Malik not remembering his past life... And I was very glad to get to see Bakura again, too!

Yes. Great story!
twilightobsessed chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
I love it! I'm so glad that they're together again
adele4 chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
I found that last chapter a bit hard to read at times; I'm not sure why, but I think it might be because you switch points of views a lot, telling actions from third limited POV of the character who does the action, and it makes it seem like cut into lots of small pieces, and it doesn't flow too well... Er. At least I hope I'm not completely off with this.

Which isn't to say that I didn't like the last chapters, of course. I found the last one very upsetting as well (I can't believe Ryou did that! What about Seto and -his- responsibility in Malik's death!), but that's not a bad thing, as I'm sure it was -supposed- to be upsetting :)

And as sad as it makes me that Malik might return when Bakura can't (if only because I like Bakura/Ryou better than Malik/Ryou), it makes a lot of sense. I'm a bit confused about Seto saying he'll teach Ryou everything while he waits – how does Seto get to live for that long...?

One thing I loved about the final battle was how in the end it was Yugi who saved them all, even though he wasn't participating for most of it, simply because that's such a Yugi-like thing to do. And, actually, I liked everybody's action; dark!Ryou was as creepy and insane as he should be, and Ryou so nice and self-sacrificial, and it's really sad how now that he gets the chance to learn peacefully, it's too late.

Also, I -loved- all of the character interaction again, Yugi and Ryou, Ryou and Malik, Malik and Bakura, Bakura and Ryou, the fight against Seto, ...

Oh I liked how you managed to fit Malik's tomb-keeper role into the AU, too.
Lachen chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
Hey!

Great story. :) I really liked it...I'm not sure if that was the end or not...(Probably not since you didn't menchin it at the end! XD lol) But anyways...I"m surprised you don't have a whole bunch of reveiws! You definatly deserve them! If anything I think it might be because there was a lot more description rather than conversation...and for a chapter or two there wasn't much action. ...I wish there was more RyouxKura!-but I understand it'd be a bit difficult to mix that into the story you've devoloped. :P lol. It's understandable! Too bad Kura's too much of an ass for them to get into a relationship...*Frowns slightly*...but anyways. :)

You obviously thought all of this out VERY well! So wonderful job! :D...I need to go rest now...reading all of this without my glasses nearly killed me...X_X *Dying of a headache*

Keep up the great work! *Glomps* I'd love to see more KuraxRyou stories from you! :) :) :)
The Flea chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
i really liked it! it was writen wonderfully!
The Flea chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
great chapter! i really like it! please update soon!
The Flea chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
great chapter! poor ryou! please update soon!
aramis-chan NLI chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
I should have said the last -two- chapters in my last review, since I meant the whole battle scene in the labyrinth. Sorry. Also, I loved the back and forth between Seto and Jonouchi in the first chapter.

I -love- how you're writing Bakura and Ryou's relationship so far; it seems somewhat similar to the one they could be having in canon, with Bakura actually needing Ryou for something, and Ryou being taken care of and protected. In weird and twisted way, that is.

I had forgotten that Seto/Ishizu would be one of the pairings, and that could make the relationship between Seto and Malik even worse. I really liked his back-story, how you describe the way he changed (like the corruption of his initial healing-magic); I was a bit confused by the part in which he encounters Bakura the first time: I didn't get if it was just hazard, or if Bakura -meant- to find him, and if Malik's comment "If it hadn’t been for him I would’ve gotten away" was addressed to him.

And I loved Yuugi. It's always good when Yuugi is written as lovable.