Reviews for The Blacks I:Winds of Change
Meh, your characters are too dumb for me
Himanshu.99 chapter 7 . 3/24
Wow, so much of inbreeding! Wizarding world is very very weird.
projectjay chapter 1 . 3/12
Hello
Eagle-Eyes chapter 20 . 2/24
I can tell that English is not your first language. Your English grammar is horible, but this is an excellent story...

I have greatly enjoyed reading it.

Keep writing as life allows...
Mohan chapter 17 . 1/23
Can you please avoid mistakes in basic grammar? It is very irritating to read "didn't slept" or "didn't saw".
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
my, your mary-sue (aka Mirzan ) just reach new levels of marysueness with that, not only 3 times animagi, the best superauror, more clever than all the Blacks, and now everybody loves her , of course. :roll eyes:
Lunalol chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
Who's writing the sequel?
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Wow! Little Homam is adopting people quickly: grandmother, uncle, now mother!

The 'reverse kidnapping' went a little too smoothly to be plausible. I know the person who helped got them past the first line of defense for the house, but it's unlikely there were no secondary internal defenses.

Good story nonetheless.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
So all the members of the conspiracy have been introduced. I'm not sure if they will play nice with one another though. I'm enjoying this story!
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Interesting and well-written start to a story. The author brought two improbable characters together into a coalition and directed the story into paths it would not normally go.

I'm looking forward to what the author does with this. It's a fairly long, complete story but surprisingly enough doesn't have many reviews or much of a following. Despite that, it appears quite promising. Got to see what's next!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Great story. Terrible grammar.
adafrog chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
Very good, thanks.
Qi Eclipse chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
I love this story
but I noticed you have a lot of grammatical errors
I'm not really one to talk
(I can't tell the difference between a noun and a verb)
But I thought you would like to know
LOVE the story
Keep writing
Cassie chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
I know that it's been a long time since you updated, but I really wanted to give you my opinion. First of all, you're writing is wonderful. It's like a delicious hamburger patty, tasty and satisfying. However, a burger needs buns, does it not? The meat is the most important part of the meal, however, it needs bread so that it is easier to eat! In that same mold, a good piece of writing needs a stable base to become truly great. Think of it like this; usage and spelling are like the buns of your burger. Using correct grammar, having proper tenses (past, present, future: did, doing, will do, he clapped, he is clapping, he will clap) spelling things right et cetera serve as the hamburgers buns. Things like capitalization and punctuation are the icing on the cake, or in our case the condiments on the burger. All of these things come together to make the perfect dish: you have the buns, you have the meat, and maybe to top it off you have cheese or mushrooms, ketchup, mayo or mustard!
By the way, to remember these rules I use C. U. P. S. My first grade teacher taught it to me, it stands for capitalization, usage, punctuation, and spelling. I hope this helps you with future writing!
Much love, Cassie 3