Reviews for Fade To Black
GrlCalledLauren chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
I like this one _
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
u should continue this. plz?
Ash94leigh chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Holy Crap. That was great!
bbybty9 chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Hey new reader here! And OMG! Plz do a sequel. I loved the story
raylo94 chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
I love this update, I love the tommy Jude moments.
squinTfrown chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Amazing writing! I hope you keep going with it!
yourxwonderwallx chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
this was good

I can't wait to read more

PMASAP
Everleigh Rayne chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
YES please please DO A SEQUEL omg this chapter was the BEST! im so glad he found out and then he kisses her and says he loves her and and... THERE TOGETHER! omg im so happy. you just made my day. please make a sequel really soon! i LOVE IT so much.

lol i had to read it twice to believe it was actually happening. so happy :) GO JOMMY! PMS :)
Eternita14 chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Yep that was sappy. but I'm a sap, so I loved it! I'm glad he confronted her and wanted to do anything he could to help her. But how long before something else goes wrong and she starts cutting again? What will happen then? I think I'm giving you your sequel, hehe.
KlausIsMySoulMate chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
good job so how long till tommy finds out about jude. pms

~tommys21~
raylo94 chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
I loved the fourth chapter.

you are really good.

and I hope you update soon.
Eternita14 chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Owe you? Ha! Anyway, the Jommy stuff, I'm so articulate right now, huh? Is so cute. But I'm a Jommy addict. Now I'm just wondering how much longer this is going to go on. Love the update!
Everleigh Rayne chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
cant wait :)
LovesMeSomeJommy chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
This latest update is super. I'm loving it and can't wait for more. I did update my fanfic but the site is playing games with me. Sometimes I can see the reviews. Sometimes I can't. Sometimes I can see the story. Some times it can't be found. Makes me want to scream! But either way good job with both fics. Keep it up!
Everleigh Rayne chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
loved the update. please let tommy help her with her cutting soon before it gets to much. lol. i'm so holding in for a jommy lol. PMS i love it :)