Reviews for Sweet Sorrow
WhatWouldFatAmyDo chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Awesome story :) please continue soon!
sarlovesoccer chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
Are you EVER going to update, or you just giving up?

This is awsome story!
MoonFace01 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Hi! Just wanted to say I really enjoyed it, along with your other stories. I love how you write the characters; it's awesome! I know you said it was on hiatus, but I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it!
Sammieexx chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
amazing story
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
That's okay. It was fun while it lasted.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
Like what's happening here. Jasper and Emmett are great big brothers for this Bella. My guess is she's the youngest vampire in the family and didn't come from a grear background. Glad the guys really like Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
Liked this chapter a lot. The timing is still a little strange, but the direction seems to be good. Your Edward is a lot like the Saga Edward and that is a good thing. Bella is stronger, but still somewhat vulnerable. That is also a good thing. And, yes, without a doubt the vampire Bella could carry Edward, but that would raise really awkward questions before they needed to be asked. Jasper didn't kill Newton, and I don't think anyone except human except Edward noticed his reaction to the bloody nose.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Very confused. Unless there's some chapters missing in the middle, this is the first time they've been alone. It's easy to see your point, the timing as you've written it is just a little off.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
She can't exactly show him in the rain can she? So there's obviously going to be some other way. And what happened to school? Are they going to get in trouble? I am very confused.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Jasper is certainly more jealous than we've seen him before. Do find it a little strange that he wouldn't be more attuned to what Alice is doing. So unlike the Jasper I've come to know and love. I do like that Edward is such an advanced student and that he can handle himself much better than Bella could in the Saga. The difference between their upbringings I would guess. It's also interesting that there is much more interaction between the Cullen's and the other students here. The jerk guys in Forks may have thought some of what you've put in this story, but none of them were stupid enough to say any of it outloud. Bella's reaction is a little strange.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
Love your characters! Edward can certainly hold his own against the Forks idiots. Also looks like he's going to fit in really well with the Cullen's.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
This really is fun. Still don't have a clue as to what's going on, but having fun and laughing a lot reading it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Amusing is a very good word for this story. I like it. Just very confused as to what's happening. My guess is Alice 'saw' Edward coming to Forks and that he and Bella would become a couple and decided to take matters into her own hands to make that happen. Haven't figured out what Bella's problem is yet.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Definitely weird. Wonder where this is going.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Definitely interesting. And intriguing trying to figure out who has what 'gifts' in this story. Alice and Jasper seem to have the same as the Saga. Is Bella the mind reader?