Reviews for Airborne
Kasidy92 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ahh! I loved this . The ending dialogue was perfect. So like Wakka :3
CelestialDreamer72 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Woot, Wakka/Lulu! My favorite :) Anyway, I have to agree with Kandy on some of the things mentioned, until you know the exact reactions and feelings of sex a third person p.o.v. may be best to write. I've never written a lemon though, but that's just because I'd be embarrassed if my husband or my friends saw lol.

I've never said my husband's name or vice versa, personally it would be awkward. However, if you've ever watched any *cough* "intimate movies" or scenes in a normal movie, you may noticed slight conversation of whispering in each others ears along with moans, etc..

Something that I thought was done really well though for not having the experience in it was the beginning foreplay of Lulu nibbling on his ear and the kisses and nibbles afterwards. That's pretty realistic, and sweet too _

You should do a follow up on the next morning, that'd be great lol. I'd say Auron should be the one to say something but I'm not completely sure he'd actually say anything, so if not him then probably Rikku. I think Yuna would be too naive to catch on and Tidus is well... slow hehe. The only one left is Kimahri and I don't think he'd care either way. Hope you write it :) I'll be watching :P
Hiril Galad chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Very nice... you should do that second chapter! Would love to see everyone's reactions after that! hehe
abandoned-account2234 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i love this fic and you should definately write more:] i don't know if you do requests or not but would you write another lulu/wakka? thanks
jannbusa chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
ew rikku and auron do not belong together thats gross
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
theres not alot of WakLu so good job!
KathleenDee chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I like Lulu and Wakka better than Auron and Rikku , this one was really good
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Yay, Lukka! *Has taken up most of the first few pages of Lukka fics* This was so cute! Not many people write Lulu/Wakka anymore, though I can't talk because I haven't written one in ages... heh... Anywho- awesomely cute, you should follow it up

-Riss
Kandy-Sugar chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Just one thing I can't stand about lemons is that most people on this site have never had sex and so therefore they have no idea how someone would react during sex.

I never used to write lemons because I was unsure on sex. However, now that it's been a while since then, I know what I'm talking about. I will say that not one of my boyfriends has yet called out my name and I have not called out theirs. It is a moment of exhausting pleasure and in order for it to work you need all the energy you can get. So talking is not an option.

I understand that writing a lemon is hard, but in order to succeed you need to write about what they're feeling rather than what they say to each other. Although it will still be hard if you don't know for a fact 'what' they would be feeling. So I suggest you continue to write in third person for lemons. Try not to write from the characters point of view because it would be too awkward.

I'm not flaming you or anything just handing out some advice so that you can improve.