Reviews for Moments
Erydhrandir chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
great story! loving it!
JennCorinthos chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
I love, love, love all these drabbles... They are great...

JENNIFER
JelliBeen chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
Love it! I hope you post more soon!
chili-peppers chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
I think this update was my favorite! I loved this one so much! My favorite line from the first one was "My mom likes you,” she began, her lips curved behind the rim of her wine glass.

He chuckled. “Yea… Well I love her gravy,” he smiled. “ I think I want to be alone with it. That’s how much I love it.” Lmao! The One with the bucket of water had me in stitches! Poor Mac lol And the last one was so sweet! with Lindsay giving Danny his favorite cake for his birthday. So simple but so sweet!. Brilliant work as always! :D
berta101 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Very cool chapter! Loved it!
mel60 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
As usual, these are brilliant. You're fabulous. I hope there's more. You've gotten me addicted, I'm afraid.
catey123 chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
I really enjoyed these stories so far. Are you going to continue? Anyway, very good job, nice take with the drabbles. A slice of D/L life, very good.
wellthatdepends chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Oh, very cute job with these.

The second one was not what I was expecting at the end - but I liked your outcome better :P

Great job.
winterchik chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
These are great! I haven't reviewed the others, but my favourite scene so far is definitely the one with Danny and Lindsay smoking. I actually love how they are all broken up; not chronological. It's like a weird little glimpse into Danny and Lindsay's heads.

And I picked out the Bones quote right away! It's the "I think I want to be alone with it." Brennan made Booth mac and cheese!
Yemam2422 chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
I absolutely loved the humor in this chapter - you definitely nailed it! All three were so light and funny but still emotional, especially the first part. I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Excellent job!

(I watch Bones but couldn't spot the line from it. Wild guess: I think I want to be alone with it. That’s how much I love it)
Linnie22 chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
Oreo cheesecake is delicious. It's my favorite birthday cake, too. (Seriously, my mother brings me one every birthday.) Obviously, Danny has excellent taste. And that is totally something Lindsay would do; very sweet.
chili-peppers chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Oh wow, I am loving these drabbles so much! That last one was brilliant "Yesterday… yesterday you almost met her Aiden,” Danny started. “ But, not yet okay?” And im so happy you included the pool table :D. Brilliant writing! Can't wait for the next update :D
serenity2bliss chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
oh wow...I'm in awe...Seriously!

The one with the take out menu was really cute...the pool table,what can i say? Brings back sweet memories of the finale...:D

But two thumbs up for the last one...I think that one was the powerful especially the angle that you bring...For a moment there, i thought the 'she' was Lindsay and i started to get really sad. Then i read the dialogue, and everything start to fall into place ;)

I LOVED this line here-“ Yesterday… yesterday you almost met her Aiden,” Danny started. “ But, not yet okay?” he whispered. Reading tat line alone makes your heart melt...In a way,you can feel how much Danny wurb Lindsay...Alltogether now...AW!
dancexinxthexflames chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
brilliant.

nothing less than brilliant.

may i suggest funny ones next time? :]
mel60 chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
OH MY GOD! This was fabulous. Delicious. Heavenly.

I absolutely adore your style of phrasing. This is one of my favorites:

"The sun was unusually relentless on his back; the rays pushing autumn further down the calendar."

Beautiful work. Everytime I finished reading one of these sections I would think that it was my favorite...until I read the next one. They are all so good. My drabbles aspire to be this good.