Reviews for Regret
fanka77 chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Well... Where is the rest of it?
mmkfire chapter 22 . 11/16/2010
PLEASE UPDATE soon i really like regret, it's such a different story twist.

michelle
louisa78 chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Hi

I have just finished reading chapter 22 of Regret, I notice that you have not updated since 2007. I loved this story it is so different, you left it with a cliff hanger and I really, really would like to know how it finishes, if you have an ending (even if you don't wish to post it) I would be so grateful if you could e-mail me or whatever, and let me know. A bit cheeky of me, but if you don't ask, you don't get, LOL

Pauline Fitzsimmons (In the UK)
Devilish Me chapter 22 . 6/8/2008
Oh, come on! You can't end it there! Please continue with the story - I like it. LOL. :)
Sayan83 chapter 22 . 11/20/2007
Great story, can't wait for an update.
sez101 chapter 22 . 11/20/2007
wow super bitch kerry nice story keep it going
JFreak1334 chapter 22 . 11/17/2007
Oh Kerry is so evil! EVIL EVIL EVIL I SAY!

Sweet Job keep it up i need more! hehe
sg1star chapter 22 . 11/13/2007
oh, what a cliffhanger. Will Sam and Jack get to the unhinged Kerry or will Thor have to interven..and will that date actually take place. thanks for continuing with the story.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
great chapter, please, please up date soon
kinnik72 chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
Thanks for the update. I still like the story and always looking forward to it.
QueenofAngstRomance chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
Kerry going off the deep end is something I can def. handle.

And the Sam and Jack parts I can handle too!

*smirks*
bored2pieces2 chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
Kerry is fucking crazy! How does she think that Jack is going to love her when she kidnapped and drugged his children! How does that even make sense?
7 League Boots chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
Oh, I so agree, Sam; Jack is such a gentleman when you'd rather he wasn't! But at least Jack popped the 'date' question. Loved that snuggle scene. But ew, here's Kerry / Medea still plotting her dirty deed; you are so not wrapped right, woman. Good plotting with mellow scene at the house and the pending drama at the lake. Goosebumps a-plenty here. Congrats on new job and hope you find time to update soon.
QueenofAngstRomance chapter 21 . 11/10/2007
Oh my word! If you don't finish this soon...I might just die! AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
hey when are you going to update this story?