Reviews for Nightmare
Eyeshield chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Brilliant story, fulfilling my romantic fantasies. Even of they were OOC, It was good. I do have an idea if you wish to portray Monica in an independent way, but in a similar situation. The "tsundere" route (search it out) if the way to go, especially since it's a JRPG. But it was still good, dear author. Hopefully, I can see more from You.
silent romantic chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
please hold for fangirl squee-

(about five minutes later) *ahem* anyhow, despite it's supposed OOC-ness, I think this could happen

Anyhow, I loved reading it.
Faulk chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Did'nt seem at all Out of character, i suppose maybe max would be abit less sure of himself. But this Aint pokemon,eh?
Iveki Contrez chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Like a Bolt from the Blue its Kevii Gonzalez here to Review!:D

Oh my, it was really cutesy, I ike how monical blushes was really interesting to read, I gotta say I really like the whole embrace then how she just went and hugged him from behindXD Ahh! it was very fun to read, I certainly enjoyed myselfXD.

Though I do wonder what Max was thinking while monica was telling him the story and stuff...but yeah, great job!
Karsten69 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aside from the fact that different points of view is happening at the same time and not after each other, then it is good.
kimi-lee22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
They may have been out of character but they were cute and that's what counts right?
SPG inc chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Yay!

great story. A for this
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
SO CUTE! UPDATE!
Firestrider chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Brovo. So... Monica's having Nightmares about Gaspard... that made me laugh so hard. Max is trying to be a good friend (If he can withstand his hormones...) and help her. Heh, you just gotta love when the characters have NO idea that they like the other.
thomas shannly chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
i think this is a very good fan fic now whether this is cause im a sucker for love stories and when the main characters actually end up happy or not is your choice but yeah great story kudos to you i loved it