Reviews for Reaction
N.Mirz chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
When Wilson said 'I'm gonna lose you, aren't I.' My heart! My poor heart! Shattered!

Loved how you made House sound like inside his head. It was dizzying. I dunno why but I read his thoughts so fast ... The repetitions were kinda genius.

And the ending. Wow...
Bonomania chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Oh dear God I think you killed me.

This is great; it's a very unique writing style you have and I live it. This was reccommended to me at HW_reqs on LJ and I'm so glad I read it. Even if it did break my heart completely at the end. x
420PeaceFrogs chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Good work
blackmare chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
This is really frightening, and heartbreaking, and if you hadn't told me that English wasn't your first language I would never have known.

Really powerful. The story stuck with me for a long time after I read it.
C Elise chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
I hope House can be good soon!
anon chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
looking forward to the next chapter. please update soon!
Lenneth chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Amazing job! you capture the emotions of House so well
anon chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
great so far! please update soon! poor house, i hope wilson can help him.
scrapture chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Keep going please. I love the first paragraph of the second chapter. The three fucks is a classic. You've kept them in character. Very good.
Hatori Soma chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Okay *points to House Plushie (c)* No more alcohol for you. *House Plushie(c) looks ready to cry but Wilson Plushie(c) huggles him and makes him feel better* KEEP GOING!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Have fun on your trip.
Rosi92 chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Looking forward to more of this whenever you can next update.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Ok so far I am going to go with you on this even though I am not really sure what is going on in the story. I get a general grasp I am hoping that you give a little more detail into what is up with House, other than the usual. Don't think I am trashing your writing though, I'm not. I like it and it is different. I am looking farward to your update.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Yea! I got mentioned! Another beautiful, well-rounded chapter. I love your first three lines. They were perfect. Something out of a dream. Keep going. I can't wait to see where this is going.
Cellar Door 26 chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Really good, I love the way you describe things. And I cannot wait to see where this is going.