Reviews for Serenity turned to chaos
Tagny chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
THAT MUTT PICKED KIKIYO! EW THAT CLAY WHORE!
Tagny chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
hehe. Sessy rocks!
Tagny chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
*blush* this story is starting to get steamy.
mcookiy chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! Man, this is a fine ass story!
sesshi's-gurl chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
o kags has a plan _ mwhahahaha lolz well cant wait 4 the next chapter :D *Sessi*
Say0mi Saki chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
wow i've been waiting for dis fic to get update Im so curious about what happened between rin and sesshy!

I cant wait to find out what happens next PLZ update as soon as you can!

plz and thank you!
CelestialDragon423 chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
Drama, Drama, Drama! Oh, man I am totaly hooked on this story so far. I think I have an idea why Rin left but the stuff about Sess having said things to hurt her made me wonder if my guess is wrong. I'm so excited for the next chapter because I want to find more clues or see what happened between them. I have a feeling it was 'physical' because she said she disguised her sent. It had something to do with either her body or her emotions. I won't voice what I think for others to figure it out on their own. I am probably wrong. The Naraku and Kikyou plot seems thiker and more complicated then you let on and I like the intracacy. Inu and Kagome's relationship seems to have been going down hill and I have a feeling Inu is going to suffer terribly in the end. I feel bad for him to a degree, then I think of Kagome and I start cheering DOWN WITH THAT DOG! Men can be so insensitive sometimes. I love how Sess and Rin's relationship is unfolding and I enjoy how you are portraying them normally. I do hope though that at one point in the story he will slip a little and show some emotion and caring for Rin. Even if it is in private it shows he cares. I also want to see Miroku and Sango because they need to put their two cents into the situations. This story is going great so far and there are little to no errors in the writing. I hope you continue and write more. I really enjoy your writing style. Keep up the great work and Update as soon as you can!

Sincerely,

CelestialDragon423
xiDOREyoux and CrimsonTears chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
I'm kinda confused, but update 5
Say0mi Saki chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
lub da story I'm really surprisd dis fanfic doesnt atleast have 30 reviews but n e ways plz update soon if that's not too much to ask for that is well til nxt time u review byezers!

blackr0s3
Tsumetai-kaze chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
that was great i can't wait for more
CelestialDragon423 chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Oh! Cliffy! Man now things are getting heated and steamy! Wow Sess actually mentioned he needed help, very interesting! This story really is fantastic and i hope you continue it no matter what! To all those people reading and not reviewing, REVIEW so that she will continue the story! Kikyo is going to do something mean and i hope they catch her before she does anything to permanent to anyone! Oh and Rin is comming into the story which makes me infinently happy, and as a plus Sess and Rin already seem to have a relation ship going in between them. But saddly it seems that there is some bad blood or something between them which i hope they resolve because i am a sucker for a good Sess/Rin and Inu/Kag romance story! Keep up the fantastic work and keep posting! Love the story!

CelestialDragon423
SupernaturalCreaturesChick04 chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
i will say this kikho die and inuyasha listen to your head for once and go with kagome or i will kick your ass later please update asap!
SupernaturalCreaturesChick04 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
ok that is funny but it is also mean but mostly funny lmao ok i can not no more or else i will not stop laughing for awhile and i do not want to wake up my parents that is no mans land there.
CelestialDragon423 chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
Whoa! Man InuYasha deffinently has a keeper there now don't he? Man what a witch to step into his house and say that stuff about Kagome and Sesshomaru when she doesn't even know them. By the way how old is Sess in this story. Because i'm curious if he is in college or if he is working. It would be cool if he was working and still able to beat up Inu. I'm sorry for Inu when he gets those beatings. Also what happened to Inu's parents? Are they watching the whole thing or are they gone? Hopefully those questions will be answered soon. There are a couple of spelling mistakes but other than that nothing to bad. Just look over it a little and it should be perfect. The plot is great and very orriginal and i like it a lot. Keep up the good work and update soon! Thanks!