Reviews for A Moment in Time
Whats next, whats next?
DreamBeamz chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
yay for cuddling!
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
So sad, but I really enjoyed the story. It brought forth strong emotions, like all good stories do. _
DreamBeamz chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
Poor Kurama, I'm just glad I've read the sequel and know she comes back and they have a happy ending. _
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
Still perfect and gave me goosebumps at the end. _
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
I remember this one too. So sad, yet sweet. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
I feel like I read this one and the other one before, maybe it was just on the site without the collection or something. Anyways I still felt the strong emotions I felt the first time through. Amazing!
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
I secretly always loved Bankotsu :)
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
I think it was done well, it's always hard when your favorite fuzzball is not there anymore.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
So going through everything and it has been quite awhile since I've read any of your works, though I see you are still quite busy with revisions. I'm glad to see you still active in writing. I'm glad you enjoyed my reviews, yay! _ And I hope I bring u some of the happiness you have brought me through your wonderful weaving of tales. I loved this version of the witch's son. _
meagan chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
It was so sad i cried. SO SAD
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
whoa
Evil RULZ chapter 9 . 12/24/2007
this is a great story i really like it but i also find it wierd in some way i cant explane but i do like it :)
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
I really loved it! Great work!
Evil RULZ chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
yay go hidan kill them for kagome and avenge kagomes death kill them basterds :) i liked the story please update soon :)