Reviews for Horoscopes
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/17
O M G

Yuuri no BAKA! BAKA BAKA BAKA!

OBLIVIOUS SLOW IDIOTS WIMP!

Geez... #sighed heavily and facepalmed
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
lols its well awesome haha i wanted more afterwards
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Geez how dense actually Yuuri is?! Gwaaa i really wanna pinch his cute cheeks and yell ITS WOLFRAM YOU IDIOT! :-[
Lady Deredrum chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh Yuuri, you dense, dense moron.

Loljk. But seriously, SERIOUSLY Yuuri? It's right in front of you!

Haha, well the story was well-written. Just showing how Yuuri really, REALLY needs to open his eyes.
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Love it but that's really cruel at the ending! Still love it though :) maybe more if you still feel like it...
OAL chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Lol! I would like to throw a hollow block on Yuuri's head to think that he might regain his intelligence back! HIS DENSENESS HAS NO BOUNDS AND IS TO INFINITY! 'To the INFINITE, ENDLESS sky (english adaptation of the title Kyou Kara Maou)...is where is denseness lies!' So the title itself was for him speaking his denseness and naiveness...

This would be a very good oneshot manga. :3 So lovable and in character. Definitely fun and worth reading!
Anime-is-my-AWESOME chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
LoL! I liked it!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Short, but utterly perfect. This read as though it could have been a scene straight out of the anime/manga. Brilliant work!
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
OH MAN! THIS IS JUST SOOOOOOO CUTE! YURI IS PRETTY DENSE, NE?
Legal Assasin chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
LOL! XD
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I'm not 100% sure the exact month... But I'm very sure Wolfram's birthday falls in Spring, not Winter .~ Ooh, I could add that... Aha. I know about as much as Wolf does when it comes to this whole "horoscope" thing... This was DEFINITELY fun to read though.
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was very funny. I can't believe you got so much humor in something so small. I loved it. It made me want to hit and laugh at Yuuri at the same time!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
baka Yuuri!...just look to your side...and i am sure you can not miss that bright golden locks of hair and those oh so green emerald eyes of his...and poor Wolfram...with Yuuri being so dense, Wolfram has it tough...but i am all faith for them because i know that one day, Yuuri will finally get the message..._
Live Don't Just Exist chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Can you tell me Yuri's SPECIFIC birthday? D: I've been trying to find out but nothing! D:
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I swear to God the ending made me facepalm. How dense can the boy be? Gah! It's times like these when i just want to grab Yuuri and shake him like a Martini until a speck of sense garnished with a hint of intelligence, seeps into his skull!

Cute fic though! ' It cheered me up after watching the latest episode of Doctor Who.

Anyway, keep it up! Maybe a sequel?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »