Reviews for Maslow
Mizz Loon chapter 22 . 2/8
This story was very creative and for the most part I think the characters were In Character. Good job, chow!
Matt chapter 20 . 1/12
I loved your fict is amazing, :3 I have read this story multiple times.
JaneWane chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
But ma'am, before I get off your beautifully mowed lawn, I must point out that this is by far the most amazing story in ! And that you have my eternal - and well earned - props.
*flies away*
Hysteria Rogers chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Since it will soon be jimmy fallon but is it in their world?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Loving the story so far.
This is not much of a review as just something I felt like might need pointing out:

We know that all of Team Go got their powers at the same time.
And we know at the time of this chapter, Shego is around her late 20s. And in her memories here, it seems like she's saying she had her powers at the age of 14.

Shego's twin brothers seem QUITE a lot younger than their siblings. Even younger than Kim and Ron. So HOW OLD were these boys when they got their powers?

Doing the math, let's say Drakken is 14 years older than Shego based on one of your other fics. And if he's 42 at this point in the story, then Shego is about 28. Assuming she got her powers at age 14, then she and her brothers got their powers 14 years ago.

But I have a hard time believing that Wego is any older than 13. So... They were either infants, or weren't even born. I know I won't likely get an answer (I don't really need one either), but that just stuck out for me.
Lazyman12 chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
This was a great read and I like it reading each and every chapter. I would like you to congratulate you for finishing such a fun, long and great story. Some chapter I was actually feeling embarrassed other I was yelling at my laptop to have Draken and Shego to kiss already. In the end I think it should ended more touching. However I still like the ending.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
stupid
LionshadeSC chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
i thought this was the last chapter and i was freaking out as i came to the end. like 'why aren't they working things out?!' then i realized it wasnt the last and was completely relieved xD
LionshadeSC chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
GAH the last chapter can't have come up ALREADY D: it's gone by so fast, and through such a wonderful fanfic! D:

however it ends, thanks for sharing it with us :D
LionshadeSC chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
these are so great :D
LionshadeSC chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
i didn't understand the themes of these chapters very well, then i looked up 'maslow' and finally understood :3

this is really creative :D i love reading these x3
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
what is this?
Shebali chapter 22 . 9/28/2012
Well, this was one hell of a ride! It's past 4 in the morning, but I couldn't very well leave so close to finale, now could I.
Great story, it really cemented my love for DxS
Even if the previous chapter was all kinds of confusing :P
And now, sleep beckons. Maybe I'll have a nice, Maslow related dream? Hey, it could happen :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
I loveereeee it! I abso- freaking- lutely LOVE IT! The only thing is... Why hasn't Drakken said 'zip it' once to shego... And shego never said 'oy' or called Kim 'kimmie' that's my only offer but again I LOVEEEEE IT!
Greenmist007 chapter 21 . 7/30/2012
ahahahahaha! Peer Gynt din luring!