Reviews for Maslow
It was the best fanfiction i ve ever read. :O please do more chapters.. :P
L chapter 22 . 2/7
Hey, I just want to say that this is one of my fave fics of all time. I still heavily ship Drakken and Shego after all these years and this is the fic that I always reread and reread when I want some D/S goodness. You write the two of them so perfectly in character and do a great job of explaining their motivations and emotions. I hear the voices of the characters in my head when I read their dialogue. You write their back and forth banter perfectly. Thanks so much for this fic, really! I'm so happy it exists and that it's always here for me to revisit when I need help coping with life's issues or just want a Shego/Drakken pick me up after being deprived for so long.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2016
Thanks for this great fic. I enjoyed it.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
"She felt moved by this gesture, and she didn't like it. And he'd never told her, either, that big, blue, stupid—"
D'aaaaaaawwww
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
So you're saying the only time you had fun with Drakken was when you went out for dinner and entertainment together, Shego?
I lol'd.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/8/2016
Ddddddduuuuuuuuuuddddddddeeeeeeeeeeee
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I definitely agree with you on Shego's age. It's one of the things that creeps me out about the "reformed Shego in highschool" fics.
Mizz Loon chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
This story was very creative and for the most part I think the characters were In Character. Good job, chow!
Matt chapter 20 . 1/12/2015
I loved your fict is amazing, :3 I have read this story multiple times.
JaneWane chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
But ma'am, before I get off your beautifully mowed lawn, I must point out that this is by far the most amazing story in ! And that you have my eternal - and well earned - props.
*flies away*
Hysteria Rogers chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Since it will soon be jimmy fallon but is it in their world?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Loving the story so far.
This is not much of a review as just something I felt like might need pointing out:

We know that all of Team Go got their powers at the same time.
And we know at the time of this chapter, Shego is around her late 20s. And in her memories here, it seems like she's saying she had her powers at the age of 14.

Shego's twin brothers seem QUITE a lot younger than their siblings. Even younger than Kim and Ron. So HOW OLD were these boys when they got their powers?

Doing the math, let's say Drakken is 14 years older than Shego based on one of your other fics. And if he's 42 at this point in the story, then Shego is about 28. Assuming she got her powers at age 14, then she and her brothers got their powers 14 years ago.

But I have a hard time believing that Wego is any older than 13. So... They were either infants, or weren't even born. I know I won't likely get an answer (I don't really need one either), but that just stuck out for me.
Lazyman12 chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
This was a great read and I like it reading each and every chapter. I would like you to congratulate you for finishing such a fun, long and great story. Some chapter I was actually feeling embarrassed other I was yelling at my laptop to have Draken and Shego to kiss already. In the end I think it should ended more touching. However I still like the ending.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
stupid
LionshadeSC chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
i thought this was the last chapter and i was freaking out as i came to the end. like 'why aren't they working things out?!' then i realized it wasnt the last and was completely relieved xD