Reviews for Maslow
drakgo123 chapter 1 . 9/13
Still one of my favorite stories after all these years :)
sun1995 chapter 22 . 9/2
funny Story i like it:)
Rin chapter 22 . 3/23
*clears throat* I doubt you see these anymore.. HOWEVER! This is THE best fic I've ever read. The grammar, the storyline, the character development between episodes we didnt see. *THE WORLD YOU PUT EM IN* Like god DAMN my guy! This story was by far one of the most compelling I've seen in any fanfic. IN ANY FANDOM! I've seen many with eh grammar and meh story building but this takes CAKE I stayed up all night reading it! I hope you do another drakken shego fic in the future of 2020.
Magic Flying Spud chapter 2 . 3/7/2019
This is pretty good. You're doing some great nuance work with the characters, and I'm loving that this will be a bumpy ride.
bcbdrums chapter 22 . 2/11/2019
THIS is by far, among the best fanfiction I have ever read! Your characterizations are perfect. Your pacing is perfect. The theme of Maslow is brilliant. And in terms of romance, it's again among the best I've ever read. As long as this thing is, I'll probably read it again, it's that good. I hope you'll come back someday and grace the world with more of your perfect Drakken/Shego writing!
narqueen chapter 12 . 11/23/2018
drakken recording himself when he sleeps, just in case he comes up with a genius plan? i’m crying.
narqueen chapter 6 . 11/23/2018
okay, this is so cute. not only is it insanely in-character, but drakken having company picnics? the part when shego puts the blanket on, takes it off, then puts it back on? i feel like i’m getting glimpses of the show whenever kp was doing her own thing. i love this so much.
MisterMead chapter 22 . 10/14/2018
I've had an absolute blast reading this story.

It's been so long since the show aired and I was always on the fence of the D/S ship, but damn if this fic didn't settle the matter for me, and settle it hard. I've enjoyed the entire thing, the illustrative descriptions, the banter, the characters, and how it's written so it ties in with the episodes to add a nice thick layer of fanon on it all.

I'd say you can be proud of yourself for what you've made here, great job!
Wakanda fan chapter 22 . 8/18/2018
Just finished your story and I just wanted to thank you wherever you are. It was amazing and had everything I wanted from these two and more!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
In all the times i've assembled IKEA furniture I've never had to deal with missing stuff. Surplus, maybe, but never missing.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/4/2017
It was the best fanfiction i ve ever read. :O please do more chapters.. :P
L chapter 22 . 2/7/2017
Hey, I just want to say that this is one of my fave fics of all time. I still heavily ship Drakken and Shego after all these years and this is the fic that I always reread and reread when I want some D/S goodness. You write the two of them so perfectly in character and do a great job of explaining their motivations and emotions. I hear the voices of the characters in my head when I read their dialogue. You write their back and forth banter perfectly. Thanks so much for this fic, really! I'm so happy it exists and that it's always here for me to revisit when I need help coping with life's issues or just want a Shego/Drakken pick me up after being deprived for so long.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2016
Thanks for this great fic. I enjoyed it.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
"She felt moved by this gesture, and she didn't like it. And he'd never told her, either, that big, blue, stupid—"
D'aaaaaaawwww
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
So you're saying the only time you had fun with Drakken was when you went out for dinner and entertainment together, Shego?
I lol'd.