Reviews for Maslow
KathleenDee chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
NO I just start reading and its over already! i want more fluf :( lol and i really cant stand da.d s mom lol but she is quite funny. Kepp it up! i cant wait for the last chappy in this and more chappys in your M story :)
AbandonedAccount6 chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
Dammit! I am three reviews off from being lucky number 200.

Ah well.

Only one more chapter? I can't wait to see how you do this. To be honest I was expected perhaps two or three more, which makes you think that you have something big planned for the next one.

Update soon...
KathleenDee chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
awesome chapter deff one of my favs so far!
KathleenDee chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
basket and an ant hill short of a picnic - made me laugh

and i love the whole neck rub foot rub scene..I made it to seaason 4 and its starting to gte really good!...well it was good before but..well you know lol
Toxxica chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
xD Woot, an update. And so quickly after I discovered this fic, I'm not usually so blessed. This chapter is probably the bestest family-reunion type story I have read thus far in the KP fandom. Also including Frugal Lucre ;P

Oh, and you're nearly at two hundred reviews now, right? Like a couple more...or a couple into, I dunno. But congrats on that, yeah? :)
motorized-sasquatch chapter 19 . 1/31/2009
Yay for speedy updates!

My favorite part was definitely Mama Lipsky's 'death aura' when she had to break up Eddie and Hego. All moms must be able to do that.

I know my mom can :-
PoisonousAngel chapter 19 . 1/31/2009
Wow, I am totally freaking out here. TWO updates on two great stories in less than a week? From NINNIK?

I could die.

Haha! Just kidding. :D

Wonder chapter. And I think Eddie is sweet in his weird... weird way. I'm so excited for the next chap!
KathleenDee chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I LOVE IT! but im so confused as far as plot goes. Should i treat it like a bunch of one shots?
Sielbee chapter 19 . 1/31/2009
Yay for another update! I continue to be impressed by the way you just absolutely /nail/ all of the characters. God, poor Drakken and Shego. I can't imagine having family members like that. Though it'd make for a good sitcom. XD And the addition of Frugal Lucre just makes it better. I love the scene where everyone is bugging Drakken and Shego all at once. I'm almost tempted to draw it, but it's unlikely I'd ever get around to it.

Oh, and your Mrs. Lipsky is made of EPIC WIN here. XD I agree with the twins' comment about the aura thing. X3

Can't wait for the conclusion. :3
Toxxica chapter 18 . 1/25/2009
You know what? I think I love you. This story is flipping brilliant. You have ruined me for Drakken/Shego forever. I'll never find anything to top this, it's too late. I may as well retire from reading fanfiction right now because gosh darn it, there just isn't anyone out there who can top your fics ;P

I can't wait to read the next update!
accountdeleted1000 chapter 18 . 1/18/2009
Like, seriously, you need to finish this before 2012! ;P
C-Diddy chapter 18 . 1/15/2009
This is an excellent chapter! You really know how to put together a good story and tie it to the TV series. I can just imagine what the next two chapters will be like with the Lipsky and Go family together. It is gonna be awesome! I like the name Claudia too.
invisible4awhile chapter 18 . 1/13/2009
Well, you already know how much I liked this chapter! It was terrific when I read it, and the changes you made just added to the awesome-ness.

My favorite section is still the part where Shego makes her point about Drakken's plant powers. And I like Drakken's little rant in his speech, too. What, poeple expected him to be all humble and self-deprecating?

The 'Family' section is so funny...and the revisions you made there (Mego's comment and Mama Lipsky calmly dealing with the fire damage) were excellent. And I didn't mention before that I like that you included Frugal Lucre in the 'people annoying Drakken' group, since he's Drakken's number one fan and all. And this line was funny...'waving the big baseball foam finger which, on closer inspection, sported the disconcerting phrase ‘Drakken #1’. Funny thing is, if it were real life, there would probably be some vendor on the street outside the UN selling giant baseball fingers and hastily printed T-shirts like that.

Can't wait to see them all together in the next chapter. :)
ScurvySailor chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
Ah, so much family fun time.

Can't wait for the last couple chapters!
VirgoMaiden chapter 18 . 1/10/2009
Very nice. I like how there's still some tension between Drakken and Shego, despite the fact that they've had their moments in the KP finale.

Also, the Ed/Claudia bit? With Shego's Team Go brothers... well, it's all fun and games. And humiliation, unnecessary family bonding, happy moments. Poor Drakken and Shego. ;D

This was a very nice chapter and I can't wait for the next one!

VM