Reviews for Maslow
zardoz101 chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
I guess you can hurt a villian's feelings. Very good chapter, I like the new perspective on Drakken and Shego and why they put up with each other.
Em chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Wow, wow! I love what you're doing with these. To pick up where the episodes leave off and just elevate the tenstion to scary proportions is excellent. Your behind the scenes look at Drakken and Shego are amazing and perfectly in character, or what could be expected to be their character in these situations. Seriously, one of the best Kim Possibe fics I've read in ages.
toasty1 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
This delved deeper into character than is usually seen in D/S fiction. The characters are explored deeply, extensively, and with a sensitive understanding such that it is unmistakable that the author cares about her subjects. Not a "light read" although certainly not without some brilliant flashes of humour, this was thought provoking even for a hardened D/S supporter who largely agrees with the author's take on D/S. Such is the power of fiction, I guess.

Very much worth the wait.
zardoz101 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Very good story. Alaways wondered just how they got along with each other. Great read. Thanks.
DarkFairyYume chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
XD "Mr. Potty." I don't think I'll ever forget that.

Fantastic story. It's well paced and it's very in-depth without the characters going out of character. I enjoy that in a fanfic. :)
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Ya know, I can go with the Shego point of view in regards to these situations. One comment that you had her make really sticks with me "You can be as evil as you want to be with the Good Guys, but you can't be evil to me." I may have to use that one at some point during some of my dark side campaigns that I am currently involved in. I happened to see this new story when a notice for it flashed up in my inbox, and I am glad that I came over for a gander. I found it equally parts enlightening and amusing at the same time.
Sielbee chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Awesome. I love this.

There is one little teensy detail that bugs me:

quote: When they got back to the lair, Shego was fuming, and Drakken thought she was being entirely unreasonable.

“You’re being entirely unreasonable, Shego!”

You basically just said the same thing twice here. It would be better to take out the part about Shego being unreasonable in the narrative, and just let Drakken say it instead. Or you could do it the other way around, but I think having Drakken say it would make more sense. Otherwise, saying it twice like that just sounds redundant.

That's the only problem I see here. Everything else looks good. Most importantly, you do a great job handling the characters and keeping them believable. And I really like how you've extended upon the episodes.

Very nicely done here. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. :)
toasty1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I like the thought you've put into the descriptions of Drakken as a loner and how he'd becomed accustomed to isolation. I never gave the matter a lot of thought.

I love the zany little bits worked into this as well, the loveboat theme song, Dr. D needing the bathroom, Shego threatening about having Dementor's babies as well as the seriousness of Shego's using the punishment she gives him to help him understand what it felt like for her.

Oh and I do like that Shego admits to herself about being a bit pathetic. She's not up on the pedestal she so often is in fanfic. She seems a lot more human here.
RedJudas chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I have always enjoyed 'off camera' stories like this one with something that happens before or after a certain story or scene, and you handled these scenes pretty well.

I'll admit I would have never considered using Maslow's work as general plot device. I like it.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24