Reviews for Maslow
Yuki Minamoto chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
That was sweet of Shego to give him the blanket!

And Drakken talking about it being lonely at the top, but unless you have people who are loyal and care about you, it's not bad.

Yuki Minamoto chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
I thought they were making a new evil weapon, but NO!

IKEA furniture!

That made my night!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
XD I'm happy to see them laughing at something than at each other for once!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
They patch things up!

Erm, in the own little awkward way. ;

Yuki Minamoto chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Wow, Drakken is a human being after all! So is Shego.

I hope they patch thins up.

Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love it! It's so in-character!

disney505218 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I've read many fanfictions, but this one is by far my all-time favorite! You've got Drakken and Shego's personalities down perfectly as well as their relationship. I love how you not only addressed the passion in this couple but also explained in detail why these two would fulfil each others mental needs. And you didn't rush the story at all, which tends to happen in these kinds of stories. You made the relationship adult as opposed to imature and hormonal and sappy while still keeping true to the characters. And you made two cartoony characters very real and easy to root for (even if you may have gotten Kim and Ron a bit off). This couple was always "meh" to me, but this fanfic made me love them. Kudos!
alicefrombakugan chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
How do you spell, 'epicness'?

...
azxJenS chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
Sweet ending. :D I really like your writing style and I really enjoyed reading your story(it was cute, thought invoking AND hilarious!). Maslow is such a creative and fun fic and and bloody BRILLIANT. Okay, now I'm just sounding repetitive...

Well, I've just about exhausted my ability to give compliments so... Thank you for this remarkable piece.
azxJenS chapter 21 . 4/5/2011
wtf?
azxJenS chapter 19 . 4/5/2011
Great, awesome, BRILLIANT, hilarious chapter. XD

I was lmao for a solid five minutes. Ahh, quality family time.

I'm a little burned out now and am not very eloquent so can I just say I LOVE and thoroughly enjoy this story? -
azxJenS chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
lol Sleep talk.

I hate you, I feel like cooing and saying "aww" all over again now.
azxJenS chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Aww~ I just love this couple, especially after Emotion Sickness and totally after Graduation. And this fic has got to be one of my new all time favs from any fandom. It builds another dimension in their characters and relationship and you got me thinking of what might happen behind the scenes. I couldn't really imagine it before, but your spin on Drakken and Shego's relationship really makes an impression.

Drakken's birthday present was a nice touch.

I'll definitely look this story up again. ;)
AwkwardTurtleWriterSvana chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
REALLY LOVING THIS SO FAR! I'll be sure to read the rest soon! I really like the build up- And the tension between them! :D Never seen a spot of them being ooc, even with Shego being upset; you've portrayed her perfectly! Awesome job:P

And jeez, i've never known one chapter of one fanfiction to over load my epicness-meter with Drakken and Shego watching Red Dwarf:') And not forgetting the casual Pan dimensional Vortex inducer to twilight zone reference XD
Umino Akiko chapter 22 . 3/7/2011
! I read the whole thing! I'm happy. And also sad. Happy that I read it. Sad that it's over. And just plain amused at the antics in it.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »