Reviews for In Her Defense
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
My Gosh, I feel like i can't swallow thru the lump in my throat & i've got tears running down my face..
You really drew out the horrific scene, almost made me feel, like i could actually see b&b in front of me talking about her trauma whilst giving the dead their name & giving their families closure, as she's done countless times upon her digs... I love both ange & booth in this fic, as both don't want to push bren, in giving up details as they know she'll shut down emotionally, in the end they get her to talk, whilst showing her she's not alone & is very much loved..
I loved this fic & I'd love to see what other fics you've got... Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
lollycake97 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Nope, it was perfect. Bones's character is a very strong and independent one but every woman would be traumatized by that sort of situation
Blood Red Kisses chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
The cute little blue button, eh?

I really liked this. Everything was careful, and it stayed in character for the described circumstance. You did a real good job. It even got a little teary eyed at the end. The last few lines brought everything back to normal and I loved them!
Amilyn chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
I really like that Booth points out to her that, as much as she second-guesses what she "should" or "could" have done, the fact tahts he's alive now is the most important and there ist he possibility that any other action might have resulted in her being killed outright. I think you did a nice job with her ability to keep this memory stuffed and compartmentalized down being disrupted, with the idea that she'd carefully controlled it but had it re-emerge and intrude on her life again when it took her by surprise. I like how you've shown Brennan being angry that she can't set things back to how they were before the memory reasserted itself.
Treacherous Darkness chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
cute :)
caren67 chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Aww. This was such a sweet Booth and Brennan story! Loved it! B
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I really liked how you handled everything, especially with Angela and Booth. I really do love Angela's and Bone's friendship and I am glad you mentioned and respected it.

Plus, the whole Booth and Bones scene was lovely. :)
Naheniel chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
First off all: I feel the urge to tell you that your review-whoring really disgusts me.

Quote: Okay, so the speed at which the next chappie is posted will be in direct proportion to the response (i.e. reviews, ppl!) I get. So if you liked and want more, click the pretty little blue button!

It is okay to ask for reviews or concrit but holding stories hostage is not only very impolite but it makes people stop reading your story. If my words are to hard for you, well I am not at all sorry, because it is a point that really makes me angry every time I see it. There are a lot of ways to get reviews, asking for help in the ANs, turning to forums that offer help, or reviewgames where you trade a review for a review.

Thanking people for their reviews after blackmailing them to write is not making it any better (see AN of second chapter).

Even though your policy of review-getting s making me mad, you have written the first chapter nicely. The characters were in character and I can imagine the situation very easily.

In the second chapter I think you totally made Brennan into an OOC, I miss her unawareness to feeling even her own.

btw maybe this review would have been a lot nicer if I hadnt found your last AN in the first chapter.
BeltanaMaraShuma chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Very nice story. And, no, you didn't go OOC.
SquintyEye chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Not OOC at all. Rape is a very sensitive subject and would definitely cause some strange reactions- even in a woman as strong as Brennan. Bravo. Well handled, well written, very nice.
SquintyEye chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Ooh. Me likey. Poor Brennan. I like that she can beat Booth when she wants to.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
whoa...

please write more
Wen1 chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
personnaly I think that it may be what happened to her this time, in a way or in another, it could explain a lot of thing, like her desire to be able to defend herself so much

well done ;)

Wen
Different Child chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Well written.
BonesDBchippie chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
red

SEE I'm clean'n this mailbox of mine right up! I found another little gem! WOW! VERY powerful! VERY tastefully done! LOV'D it! I don't think it was OOC at all-pretty sure given the circumstances, Brennan's personality and 'bottling' factors I'd say you did an AWESOME job telling the 'story' and providing the comfort! NICE JOB!

G :D