Reviews for In Her Defense
WriterC chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
I found the blue button! Now, about your story. I think the first chapter was better than the second one. When Temperance tells Booth about her rape there should have been more pauses, more descriptions of what she felt. For instance, maybe she was so scared she couldn't breathe properly or she tells about how the pain cut through her entire body. That kind of stuff. Now it seems more like an enumeration of events, not a personal experience, if you know what I mean.

Nonetheless I think it's a brave attempt at writing about such a hard subject.
DaLiza chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Nicely done. Yeah BB comfort!
flyersfan3588 chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Excellent, as always! Your stories are...*desperately trying to come up with a new adjective* Mesmerizing! That's it!

Loved it!
Kasper ze Chemist chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
I think that was perfect, not overly anything but good. And I like how Booth was there to provide comfort.

Good job yet again!
jerseybones chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
For the first time I'm disappointed.
Bellabun chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Red,

I am sorry to see it end but I think you did beautifully! The flashback was so good and I think you are right about anyone being thrown for a loop after something like that! Great job, thanks for sharing!

Bella
Juliet chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I'd love to see more!
coco chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
wow...i hope that bones will tell booth about her past and why she got carried away...please update soon
jemb chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I like the concept of the story, it will be interesting to see if you take it in the direction I think you might. The writing of the chapter was good, it flowed as I read it. I'd definately like to see more to see what you do with the story so I'll look for an update.
liquidcourage23 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Great story so far...can't wait for the next chapter!
btvsfifi chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
oh!

I like Fab!

Fiona
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Can't wait to find out for sure why Brennan reacted the way she did.

-Ellie
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Interesting start! It'll be good to read more of the angst you are bringing into it. Keep up the chaps and UPDATE! Cheers
abc chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Great start! I just love Booth/Brennan angst. keep up the good work
katie5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
interesting... hm... i'm intrigued.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »