Reviews for Yet Again, Mr Left
Towaraito no Mado chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Eh, that is really cute! “Kagami Kyoji, you... incorrigible freak,” That's a classic line, really, it is. And it's so like Himiko. _ I didn't read Mr. Left and/or Sayonara (huh? I'm confused) but I will. I just wanted to read this first. I love Kagami/Himiko! (Maybe because that takes away from Ban/Himiko to leave Ban all to myself! Muahahaha...) Just kidding, just kidding... both pairings are cute :D Himiko looks cute with just about anyone _
Lady Who chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh this was WONDERFUL! I really think you should make this into a series. It's so rare to find KagamixHimiko centered fics. Haha, I love how Akabane is sorta a "peeping tom P". He has a habit of showing up at the worse of time. I bet he's gonna end up teasing Himiko about it later. Poor Lady Poison! Lol. Hopefully you'll consider my suggestion. Ja~ne!
kai-frost chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Apparently Kagami has turned from stalker to ... something else more daring. Wonder when anybody is going to give Himiko a 'Mr. Right' to complement Mr. Left. As for the fic, still as good as ever.
DarkieFiery chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
HAH she blushed! xD;

interesting... *grins*
Notebound Dragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Haha! Kagami the staker strikes again!

I really do love how this little serise is written, please keep up the god work!

Curius thought, did you call the teddy bear "Mr. Left" in contrast to the old phrase of a girl trying to find "Mr. Right guy"? Or prehaps I'm trying to read to much into a simple name...?

Oh well, I look forward to the next instalment!

-ND
Urbia chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I am absolutely smitten by your Mr. Left series. X3 Keep it up.