Reviews for Love takes a chance to save Courage
I love it. _
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
sweet :)...and GREAT XD
Martiny chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Ah man why didn't you do more then one chap and make it longer i think it would have been better that way. But it's still a great story!
BandGeek99 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Okay, short? Yes. Disgustinly sweet? no. ADORABLY ADORABLE? Big time! I loved this! I like how you captured the Kaiser (sorry, had to say that) and I love the "Shut up and kiss me, goggle-boy." line. (may I borrow that sometime...?)

Great job! You should write just a fluffy fic where they spend Christmas day together or something. That would be awesome!

Write more in the future!

BANDGEEK
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I like this story. I liked Kimeramon being destroyed by War Greymon it's fitting. But I liked his destruction in the series better. He was the first trully evil digimon the new kids had to face and their digimon weren't nearly strong enough to destroy him. In that season they had a thing against killing digimon until the end Kari said to Tai when he told her that the time would come that they had no choice but to destroy them and she said she didn't want to because she knew better now than when she was younger and they killed every enemy they came across. I mean up until Magnamon destroyed Kimeramon they'd just defeated digimon but left themm alive and found ways to turn them good again but Kimeramon was too powerful and too evil for that. I mean at first he was under the Emporer's control and couldn't do anything without orders (proven by when TK fought the Emporer and Kimeramon froze because he didn't know what to do without orders) but then he went rouge probably because he had Devimon's data inside of him. He was too powerful and too dangerous to be left alive. I guess he couldn't even be considered a real digimon like the Control Spire Digimon because of the way he was created. At the Armor level they never really stood a chance. That level's good for minor fights against Champion level digimon since I think Armor's a sort of alternate Champion level but an Ultimate level digimon like Kimeramon or Viral Metal Greymon is too much for a digimon of that level. I mean against Viral Metal Greymon it took the combined attacks and powers of Garurumon and Raidron to defeat him. Both of the had to foucus their attacks together in order to destroy the Dark Spiral. Kimeramon was more powerful and more dangerous than even that and their wasn't anything that could be destroyed but him that could stop him. Even Managmon was little more than an extremley powerful Armor digimon and in the normal scale I'd say he was just a powerful Champion level. He wasted a lot of energy to defeat Kimeramon but if he'd used that Magna Explosion attack right at the start Kimeramon would have been destroyed immediatly. I mean he clearly had that attack the whole time and could have used it but didn't which made no sense since it worked much better than all of his other attacks on Kimeramon. I mean he wasted all of his energy and it took Wormon sacrificing himself to get him to use his ultimate attack which if I was him I would've used the second I had a clear shot to not hurt anyone with it which he had plenty of after exiting the base. I mean Wormon gave him all of his energy which reenergized him but considering the fact that Wormon was only a Rookie level I doubt it reenergized him all of the way and he still had enough energy to pull that off. I mean he said he was reenergized but given Wormon's low power level (he is just a Rookie) it couldn't have been fully and wasn't I think considering the fact that he de-digivolved back into DemiVeemon instead of Veemon. Wormon died from his stupidity in not taking Kimeramon out imediatly. I mean Wormon probably would have survived that hit Kimeramon gave him but he gave all of his energy to Magnamon and it killed him like it killed Angemon when he did the same thing to destroy Devimon.
Matt'sxLuver chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
That was a really cool story!

MattxLuver
Surflilu246 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Aw! I loved it. I really liked the ending! It made me laugh a little bit. lol ttyl

*surflilu
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Another Taiora, yet so good! I couldn't come up with that many ideas as you could.
Veranda chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Lol, I loved that last line. Sorry I took so long to read this fic, but went down again. Anyways, great fic, D.O.C.! I always look foreward to reading your Taioras! Vera
DigitalGirl562 chapter 1 . 8/9/2001
cool
Zer01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
aWw!sOo sweEt!taiora 4eva!
Peregrin Took chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
I LOVE this story! I like the part where...NEVER MIND! I love the WHOLE damn thing!
SoraFan100000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Very,very,very good fic
SakuraRi chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
*sniff* my eyes are wet now. That was so sweet, just like your other one I read. Yeah, I signed in. *sniff* you're really good at writing romantic fics.
Ersuela chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
It was rather cute...but...but, I couldn't get into it! *cries* It's true! I admit it...i'm a fan of..of..TAITO! *runs off sobbing*