Reviews for Physicals 20
KYYAAAA xD
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
awwwwwwww
Guardian Radiance chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hiya! I gotta say that this fic is HOT! Like...sexy hot. And you do know that a girl makes FMA right? A girl in her 20's? Well, i'm gonna show this to my friends! They love smut!
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Yay! I lobve RoyxEd! It was wonderful.

(( by the way, art thou a risembool ranger?))
VermilionValentine chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
ha! SO funny
VickyQ chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
squirrels can do that? cool. sumtty fluff, i like! *favs*
Sora4president chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*nosebleed* ...Happy new year... *K.O*
Zelda Rockbell chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
.:favs:. I LOVE IT! IT'S SO SMEXY! XD

~Zellie~
reflecting chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
hehe yum tasty -grins- the one before this too lol your smut is hot ;) thanks for writing! -bows-
No No 22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
YEAH! NOW THIS...IS A LEMON! It wasn't a lemon actually...IT WAS LEMONAID! lol! Amazing work, just brilliant! XD Ed got fucked up real good! KAWAII! The end is so sweet! So cute at the end! Well you did awsome!

Loves. Later!

-No No 22
The Dame of Lame chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Love the ending. It made me smile.

Good job.
Fawnn chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
omg... you write lovely smut - it was better then the first. And yeah there were a few mistakes here and there, but you're forgiven since you could barely see the comp screen anyways.
anmbcuconnfan chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Ooh! Well tehre were a lot of spelling mistakes, but that's okay! You're obsessed with squirrels? there's a college for you. _ I know. I go to it. We are Obsessed with sqirrels, we made one our mascot! But you have guts to write this in your grandparents' car... I would be too flustered probably. Lol. Till next time!
rayluber95 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Ok...just to clear up some confusion...there OBVIOUSLY wasn't a desk out there in the snow! Like I said, it was ROY'S desk! No freakin' der! So stop pm'ing me about it and figer it out for yourselves!...Sorry. I got like 50 complaints and questions about that and if you read the story they were OBVIOUSLY in Roy's office! Oh! And to clear up a little more confusion but this time not in a mean way, the story is Physicals 2.0 because it's the...uh...second one! But the crappy computer didn't let me put the . in the title.
The Lady Morana chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Other then being temporaily confused as to where the desk came from I enjoyed this story and found it to be enjoyable smutty. Thanks for posting!

-Morana