Reviews for Bloodlust
dead or alive0013 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Wow. I don't know why I haven't read this until now. I have signed in to give you a signed review because this deserves it and so much more. Maybe a long review perhaps?

When I read the first chapter, I really like it. I've been on for days looking for a good yusukeXkurama fic but somehow, when I find something interesting, my interest is killed by the characterization. I know there's no wrong or right portrayal of a character since this is fanfiction but you know the feeling when you read something and you feel off? Like it's somehow not right... Your portrayal is subtle yet interesting, and kind of gives off the feeling like I am reading something that's really a part of the original YYH. I like how Kurama is still how he is always described to be... I could imagine his lines and action being exactly the same as how I read them in your fic if he was faced with the same situation in YYH. He is the sly mischievous Youko who tricks people and stuff but when dealing with Yusuke, he was always polite and congenial and just so likable. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I got no hint of Kurama's supposed malice/mischievousness and I really liked it. As for Yusuke, I didn't read as much profanities as I would have thought he would say but it almost didn't matter with the way he acted and given the situation he was in... confused and somewhat at the verge of panic. The second chapter is what really pulled me in, so sensual yet very natural, I couldn't think of any other way it could have happened. And the circumstances just fits. It was perfect.

Anyway, I'm starting to fangirl here so I better cut this short before I lose coherence. Nice job and keep it up. Hope to see more of this if possible... and I know I'm pushing it but, may I suggest another chapter dealing with the in-between time after the second and third chapter. I can imagine tension and awkwardness and it would just be so good... okay. Really, I'm stopping here. You said you got a kick out of writing this, I did get a kick reading this too. I'm off to read your other works. :)
sychopenguin5 chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
This is a really cute ending, but I can't help but feel like it could also be a nice beginning to a much longer story...
iwasnthere622 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
I love this fic! Great job, the writing is well done, and I'm really glad you added this last part because it's my favorite!

Kurama's last line makes me grin :)

Overall, a great fic!

TruenoAzul chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I loved this, especilly the second chapter!
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
WOW!

It just seems right that Kurama would be the one to teach Yusuke about his demon instincts and about bloodlust!

POST MORE ASAP!
StillThereForMe chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Initially, I was worried about reading this fic, because you mentioned in the author's notes that it involved a bit of self-injury, and how you made a crack fic over the idea that Kurama was possibly a cutter due to his wearing of long sleeves. When I first started watching the anime, I actually wondered a similar thing for those same reasons. However, since then one of my family members went through and is still struggling with self-injury, and thus it's become one of my triggers. But since you siad there was only a little, and I know from your other stories you to be a good author, I decided to take a chance and read it.

And I was very pleasantly surprised. You managed to treat the issue seriously and with respect (Yusuke's reaction), while simultaneously making a very funny scene. You deserve an award for that alone.

The idea of demons association with blood is a very interesting one, as well as completely believable. I love how you also included Yusuke's hair being cut by Kurama in this too (which is such a curious detail in both the anime and manga). The fact that Kurama really is the only one who has been through what Yusuke has in any way is very important, and I really like how you made a point of saying that, as well as all the detail you went into with Yusuke getting used to his demon body. Yusuke completely losing control also very believable, and I like how you chose to do that, rather than just make it all romantic and sappy right away. :)

The ending still is very cute and sweet, without being lame or too fluffy or anything. Well done. :)
Rokkugoh chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
So cute when those two are together. I really like the story. D
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
lol Who knew Yusuke/Kurama would be such an interesting pairing? XD
GreenEyes7 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Lol. I'm not a reader/fan of Yusuke and Kurama together, but this was very cute. I may have to read your other stories with these two. What a hardship... _
LynLin chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Les sigh. Amazing, as always. I loved this.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
It would be interesting to hear Kurama's side of things.
Clow Angel chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Cute, just cute. I don't know what else to say other than that. I enjoyed this three parts piece a lot. I had thought it was a One Shot at first. o.o; Guess I was wrong. lol
Hidari chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
I love this fic as well. It's something that can only happen between these two demons. Highly original, intriguing concept. And everyone was kept very much in character. It's just the dancing that I can't visualize but that's more on Yusuke's side. Somehow, I'm not surprised Kurama also knows and enjoys how to dance. _ Been in my faves for awhile now, sorry it took so long to review. Your fics have this tendency to leave me dizzy, with my heart in my throat and my mouth hanging open. Keep in mind, I used to not like yaoi. At all. _
Red Roses2 chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Yusuke scared me in the second chapter, but I'm glad that Yusuke was scared of himself too. Somehow that makes it better. He probably feels that way too. Also, I might never understand how understanding Kurama can be, but I'm glad that he is. You captured both of their characters spectacularly, and I'm glad that you kept that part of Kurama that still has wants of his own. I like the fact that Kurama is still a demon despite his human sympathies and body. Somehow it makes him seem more real yet not of this world. Which is exactly how he should be. Also, I absolutely LOVE the way Yusuke is portrayed, despite the fact that he scared me. I love the inner conflict on Yusuke's part - reminds me of a werewolf. This story is awesome.
happen0stance chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
And then they should have had a raunchy sex scene that would have left me blushing...or atleast gone dancing... I joke, this was a really beautiful ending to a really beautiful story. It was absolutely wonderful and I loved every word. You have a brilliant talent!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »