Reviews for Facing the Jabberwocky
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Lovely:)
I quite enjoyed this :D
Rose-Petal-x chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I love Luna, and you write her so well. Actually, you did a great job on characterization on the whole. I especially liked the symbolism of the Jabberwocky. That was genius.
000989 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I love Jabberwocky and I loved how you connected it to their situation. Good job!
Nytd chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Luna is the perfect character to appreciate the Jabberwock!

I really like how the group comes around by the end of the story and want to hear the last verses.

(Of course, I suspect Luna thinks she has actually seen a frumious bandersnatch.)

Very fun!
bonnie-incognito chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Wow! I never thought such a nonsensey poem could actually be compared to... well, anything really! Well-written, they were all properly in character. _
ninajunkie chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh, wow. That was fabulous. Two of my favorite books in one. Gosh, I love Lewis Carrol, and reading this makes me want to go read my favorite book all over again. Very well done, and very befitting of Luna.
Majickal chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Such magic! I love the Jabberwocky poem. I can recite by heart!
Cat chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
So sweet it gave me chills.

Thanks for sharing.
Bagge chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
"One, two! One, two! And through and through

The vorpal blade went snicker-snack..."

What a marvelous piece of Lunaish poetry. I loved how the rest of the gang slowly tawed to it, and the small pieces of Luna's thoughts you gave us when she realized that it was working. Lewis Carrol is a very suitable author for Luna to cite, I think.

Wonderful!
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Loved it! Luna rocks in ways that would make stones rather jelous...
LemonFlavouredGummyBearNinja chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Thats Really Cool!

i love it lol

x
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Brilliant! Especially relating such a nosensical heap of * Voldemort! Luna especially was very in character, and all in all it was a brilliant challenge entry!

Cuba
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I love this. I really really do... I can honestly hear Dumbledore - or lacking Dumbledore, his portrait - saying almost precisely those words! I realize it's not a typically "humorous" story, per se, but it's a feel good story and I really liked it so I wanted it in my archive. Thanks!
CACler chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
that was really clever! great integration of two wonderful works of literature!
rudolphtherednoseddolly chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
OMG,i love that poem it has so many interesting words

he went galumphing on his way

this is a good story and i never realy thought to compared it to harry potter. it works too great story