Reviews for Antithesis
Kuroiikawa chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
The moments were nice enough to almost make me forget that Link was having sex right before meeting Zelda. Almost.
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Well, I never saw what you had before you re-wrote this, but I love this ending! Link's character is awesome. And Zelda's pretty funny as well. Great job.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Amazing. That was really unexpected. I really enjoyed reading this, as well. Good job! I think I'm going to keep my reviews short b/cause I'm simply repeating everything I say on every one of your stories. Sorta...they're still unique in their own form. I'll stop babbling now... :P
GilbertDrone328 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very enjoyable.
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I haven't read the other version of this story... But I think it's safe to say that whatever you did to this, it made it ten times better!
zelinkLUVR chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
link is so cute and sexy at the same time here. i love him like that.
JesusWillSave chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Cute! Oh, by the way I loved your Zelda pics on deviantart. My fav was "Link Reads Some Fanfiction..."! Awesome!
NailoSyanodel chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Words are short to describe how much I loved that piece. It was so entertaining to see a "different" Link toying with Zelda. I love AU college stories so you completely won me with this one. LOVED IT! Absolute favorite!

Sincerely

NailoSyanodel
hamxham chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This was better than the other version, mainly because there was more fluff and all XD. i luved it. can't wait for more stories from you!
HappyGaylord chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I like this version better -nodnod-

But I think it seems kind of "unreal" that he would... Change from being such a "charming guy that sleeps with a new girl pretty much everyday" to a "I want to be in a relationship" guy...

But still... People can change fast...

: )
Jay-T chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Let's say that now It's a little more complete, but hey It's still a good story I liked it before and I like it now.
theSinisterKidd chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I like this version a lot better.

the other one was good too, but...they made a date.

that was good

Elisa M.
Flameshield chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
i like the added ending, and the story overall.

Flameshield
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
lol now this is the AU stories I like! Please keep them up!
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I like this version better, yes, the new ending was needed.