Reviews for Heal The Heart
Wickedforlife chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is fantastic, I love it. Please keep writing, we need more feminism!
None123452356 chapter 12 . 10/3/2009
sueariel,

I. Am. Speechless. Really, I have no words. I almost died when I saw that I had come to the last chapter. This really is...and amazing story. You have no idea how much I've enjoyed reading it.

First of all, your plot is so original, it's fantastic. I've never heard of anything like it before, and I applaud your creativity. Secondly, you took the time to really create this world-with names and laws and traditions. That's magneficent.

And your characters! Their development, and thought process, it's so unique and realistic, I'm totally floored. I'm running out of adjectives to use to describe this story! Your writing style is wonderful, you have a great grasp of word use and literary techniques-I think you have a gift for the written language! I hope you don't ever stop writing, and I wish you good luck in everything you do.

Yours Truly,

SubjectiveReality
Denad chapter 12 . 11/16/2008
Gnomes? That's brilliant! I loved it and I can't wait until you update! Your have an excellent writing style and I feel so sorry for Aidan! (Love the names by the way!) And those two in a way not forced, but still kinda, to get married! It's so original, kind of sad but definitely orignal and a good touch. Kudos my friend
seraphim writer chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
who ever see this sueariel has out the book on hiadus. i talked with her or e-mailed her but she's coming back don't worry i'm sure of it.
sorcerergirl90 chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
this is a good story. when are you going to write more?
MJ chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
wow, this is a really good idea! Keep writing!
seraphim writer chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
love chap 12 i'm soo glad your back i missed your story and i love clarence too he's like a fater figure to aidan still even as a bee i think its cute. i hope ariana doe'st get scared of the honey bees cause bees are scary. plese write more please
teardrop456 chapter 12 . 6/6/2008
what a strange ending lol

update soon!
Thai Libre chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
Don't you dare leave this where it is! I love this story! And while I feel really bad about not reviewing to the other chapters it was only beucase I got so caught up in reading it that I had no time to review! Only a little mistake I saw was that there wasn't a space in between two words. But no biggie. Keep Writing!
Snikki chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
I'm so happy you're back!
FaerieatHeart13 chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
I like your portrayal of Ariana's dilemma. It's very realistic, as much as we dreamers love a person who reacts in the perfect way to every situation. You've made her very human. I cannot wait to find out the particulars of the Flower ceremony. And the gnomes. Till then...
Thalaba chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
Hair can be such a simple thing to some people, meaningless in the big picture, but when combined with time and care it can be beautiful. I love this image you created and the fact that Ariana is using as much logic as she can but still tempered with shock and fear. Great job, I can't wait for more!
OnMyKnees chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
Ahh! I need more! Please please please! I love this story it is so good.

-Daun
EarthGurdian chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
It's so nice to have you writing again. I have to say that I was ssurprised at how this chapter went but I was not at all disapointed. But is it me or did Aiden's stutter get worse in this chapter? Well it could have just been nerves, and not used to talking that much. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope that it will be posted soon.

EarthGurdian
shortstef chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
Wow that a chapter! I love how detailed your chapters are, you put so much into them, yet somehow still hold a reader's interest. I loved the detail about Aidan brushing Ariana's hair for her, and Ariana's reaction to this. And the ending is also very intriguing, I can't wait for the next chapter