Reviews for Dance with Me, Keele?
january sunshine chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That was ridiculously adorable. I loved it!
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was awesome XD I felt pretty bad for Keele; I was surprised he didn't actually faint or fake a faint. Then again, that would have disappointed Meredy and I'm sure he (and we) wouldn't have liked that. It's nice to see Keele loosen up once in a while, and the bit at the very end was cute. Loved it!
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
ADSAJSDL THE ENDING~! xD I liked this~ So cute xD Thanks for writing such a nice fic :3
Caitlin chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very nice and SO cute! I'm so glad to finally see someone write a fanfic where the characters act like they really do in the game (or movie, book, whatever) It stays light-hearted and fun, and still keeps the atmosphere (or whatever it is..the "feel", maybe) the original game had. A very enjoyable romp XD (and I agree that that stupid dancing game was WAY too hard!) Anyhoo, KUDOS! From this one random reader XD
aloof-kokiri chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow! That was so cute. Meredy and Keel is my favourite pairing from TOE. You did a good job keeping them all in character.
GyppyGirl2021 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
ZOMGNESS! Remember me! Yeah, you haven't seen me in a while, but that's because I've decided to leave the Tales forums... but you remember that, right? _

Anyway, yeah, it's a cute fic. KeelexMeredy is definitely one of my top Tales pairings, right up there with KylexReala and VeiguexClaire (...what? _)

I hope you keep writing! :)
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 1 . 7/5/2007