Reviews for After Apocalypse
Cybernetic Mango chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
Why haven't more people read this? D:

This is a great story, and I wish you would come out of hiding and continue it. I might even write a sequel if you do! 8D
Chaotic Jinx chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
AWESOME! If i review, does that mean you'll update? I hope so, because that would be a good system. Well, this story is totaly awesome and kick-ass! I love it! I love your new character, i love that she is a teacher (very refreshing) and i really like where this story is going, what whith Beast and Bishop and everything. (Note: Poor Remy! Love that boy.) But yeah, i'm really enjoying this story and i hope you find it in you to continue to up date! ta-ta!

~*C.J*~
Biologs07 chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Cool story! Yay for beast! Keep up the great work and please update soon!
Biologs07 chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Great story! Keep up the great work and please update soon!
Evil lobster girl chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
This story just gets better. Gambit and Piotr are X-men. Very interesting. I can't wait to see how that pans out. Please update soon. Is this a Kiotr? I could live with a Kiotr but I'd much prefer a Lancitty. Anyway, cool story.
ABrightNeonFlash chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Woo I really like this story! My only thing is it confusing anyway and its long aswell so I have to re read it twice to get it! S

lol

But yea I like Jennifers character and am looking forward to the next one. x
Evil lobster girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Oh, is she a canon character? Anyway she seems cool. You must go on. I really liked the opening with Logan training them. Very realistic. More of that please. You seem to write everyone really well and you have a great plot twist so I'm definitely looking forward to more.