Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
Pheonix09 chapter 7 . 2/6
That was all hilarious, awesome and excellent, Iloved it and nice job
Zelgadis55 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
OMG! So funny! Been reading a few of your TMNT fics in the last couple of days and I have even thoroughly enjoying them. You keep the guys well in character and there are good doses of humour too, even smatterings of humour in the more serious ones. Thank you for sharing :-)
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I love Leonardo in I will get you back mode. Tehehe
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
"We've already voted and it's been decided that tonight is no fighting night" Straw and Bubblegum? Really!
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Roll initiative "Looks like you get to go off playing in traffic today" "You FAIL, Raphie-boy! Join me as roadkill" Hehe
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I am so gonna remember June 18th
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
OMM I want to do drunken bingo. Watching TMNT 2012. Going with Leonardo quotes. Awesome idea lol
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Hahaha please do Leo on drugs going of at Donnie please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? Hahahehegihigihihihishulululu
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You read Terry Pratchett clearly you are amazing. I love DiscWorld Death and Death of Rats.
talosvalcoran chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
OMG, your stories are hilarious and glorious. I was laughing pretty much the whole time until I couldn't breathe anymroe.
NinjaWolf10 chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
That was so funny, a great idea for a game
Braelyn Briar chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I must say, you have talent. I wasn't quite rolling on the floor laughing but I did disolve into a puddle of histerics so I'd say mission accomplished. I friggin' love TMNT and you've captured they're characters with untold skill. I tip my hat to you and plan on checking out the rest of your works. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with the rest of us!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Oh my God. I can't tell ya how much I have enjoyed your fanfiction! the snark! The whit! The SASS! You have got to be one of the only fic authors that have made me laugh this much XD
Kudos you you dude[ette]!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I have totally used color markers to cover bleach spots in cloths! I feel ya Mikey! :-D
The Light of Reason chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Oh man, these are all just too good! This might be my favourite, though, just because of the final two paragraphs. Leo, you got them good! XD