Reviews for Circles
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
As far as post canon, Yami has a body fics go... this one is actually pretty realistic. It's not that hard to imagine something exactly like this happening.
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
luv this
yakiyuki5044 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
that's so adorable to yami x yugi...

n.n
Chiclets chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
aww shoot no kissing, not even a couple dangit, still sweet it wasnt to long either t was very good. i thinks its kewl you added the seto/kaiba pairing (one of my favs) great job )
Comrade DL chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh! And I was expecting a happy ending too! :(

Ahh, this story's just too cute for me to be sad. XD. Plushie mania! Bridal style!
KA0RI chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
wow, this one shot was amazing! I loved the end, it was adorable. GREAT STORY! -
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I love it! And I love it being so long! You should add another chapter to this...it needs one!
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
That was good and sweet!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hahaha, Yami no Yuugi, King of Carnival Games. XD Very awesome fic! I love jealous!Yami at the beginning and how he's upset that he doesn't get to wear leather, hee. Great work with this!

firedraygon97
The I chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hey, good story. Even though I prefer happy endings, I rather liked this one. It was...bittersweet.

Also you made one mistake in the part when they all meet outside the amusement park: In one paragraph Kaiba goes off to buy tickets. A few paragraphs later this sentence comes: "Malik grew bug-eyed at the news. “I knew you both fancied each other—” At this Jounouchi turned pink and Kaiba’s facial features tightened in an embarrassed smile." But Kaiba hasn't come back from buying tickets yet!

Just pointing it out to you.
Egyptian Eye of Hope chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
aww, that was cute. Heh, strange how i found it on ff and then on Yami_no_hikari. but very well written, i like it. very nice. (doesn't seem like 14pgs... oh well) good job!
w4r7c chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
aw such a cute and sweet story! the only thing that I wanted to point out is that in this line "dressed in khakis and baggy cargo pants" I'm pretty sure that khakis are a type of pants so you've said that Yami is wearing two pairs of pants.

Anyway nice story
Darling M chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Aw, this was too cute! Yami's feelings were also bittersweet to read. This was fun and pretty and very enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
Animehunter08 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007