Reviews for Locked
kasey chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
plz write a sequel and have her become more abusive or something as she is now angry and will have him at any cost.
Cutter12 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Any hopes on writing a sequel? Thought I'd ask considering this story was well written and very entertaining. I would love to see when Don meets Alisen. :)
numom1 chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Great story! I have to admit I would love a follow up story though as I have a feeling Alisen could be a really, really creepy character. LOL. Anyways, I very much enjoyed the story from all different points of view. Thanks for posting!
slystir chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
You little brat! After all the build up in chapter two I was so tense and then you wrote "dum dumm duummm". That broke the tension and I laughed like a crazy loon in the middle of a crowded mall at the coffee shop. There are people staring at me! Lol

K...seriously, great characterization thus far. I am excited to read more. Thank you for posting your work.
Jingying chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
Great fic! I really like your characterizations of Alan, Charlie, and Don. I could feel Alan's turbulent emotions during his POV chapters- the worry, the love of family. And I like that you didn't rose-tint Don or Charlie's personalities- Don being kinda of an ass about Charlie and Charlie being an awkward non-people person... it was nice to see them written as human. I liked the open end to the story, too. I hope to see more of Alisen in the future. :)
jojobeans chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love this story..any chance of a sequel?
Rinne chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
Saw this on your LJ masterlist and went 'Huh, didn't know you'd written any Numb3rs', so I've come and read it. You actually made me want to read Charlie whump, well done.

Well written, but then, I don't think I've read a single thing of yours that hasn't been. Great characterisation.

Bravo.

(Rinkle, in case it's not obvious)
Jazmingirl chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
oh what a story
epalladino chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
Very interesting story. I enjoyed reading it. All of the characters were presented well. My only teeny problem is that there are a few places, like in the hospital right before Charlie woke up, where there seems to be bits of the narrative that are missing.

Thanks for the good read, Beth
Rat chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
awesome story!
marina chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
hello charm me this story while this is the second time that the switch back to read is not want to write more about NUMB3RS but we must try. you do well and characterizes the characters in such a way that is not hard to imagine each mainly alan father of that concern is so real

I hope good read this and understand that what I'm using a translator because I come from Latin America
marina chapter 11 . 4/8/2008
I charm your fic could be a continuation

It would be good to continue it anyway if I liked this continuing at least you could write what you do well other
Kazuki Landen chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
I loved this fic... Your description of Charlie in the last chapter was brilliant. While he was around, Larry was excellently in character - just the right amount of weirdness.

Good work!
Kazuki Landen chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
Dammit, I though he was gonna be fre... from the crazy lady...
Kazuki Landen chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
"Alan suddenly wondered if Charlie had eaten anything, how long it would take his relatively small son to starve." That made my tummy butterflies go a little crazy...

Oh, and the last line...

I'm loving this so far.